My Website | Diary | Photography | Illustration | Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
My name is Brittanie, I'm a self taught artist that works mostly in photography and illustration. I'm also a writer of free-verse poetry and dabble in various other mediums in attempt to create what I see in my mind. You can follow my diary to know more about me personally.
About My Photography:
My photos ground me and my art in reality, finding meaning where it is often missed, or creating one. I like to take photographs of things that people don’t often notice or appreciate fully, the “beauty in the mundane.” I photograph a variety of subjects, most notably landscapes and the scenes from a girl’s life in the South. Many of these scenes are self portraits. Nature and dilapidation also inspire me.
if you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you'd like to feature my work, please be sure to include a crediting link to my profile or site, and send me a mail to let me know. ♥
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
- Shoot Me 10 Times 30 photos, 9 members
- I live in my car 1,455 photos, 246 members
- PLYM Magazine 72,470 photos, 3,194 members
- gunne sax girls 250 photos, 116 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 428,955 photos, 102,696 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 3,263 photos, 472 members
- Paper Crafting 53,281 photos, 3,518 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,466 photos, 796 members
- i cry for magic 272 photos, 116 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,137 photos, 939 members
- COMEINTOLAND 34,949 photos, 1,043 members
- Risked Returning 924 photos, 1,672 members
- Etsy.com love 238,720 photos, 13,713 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,179 photos, 136 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 66,339 photos, 3,627 members
- I Heart Illustration 18,147 photos, 1,074 members
- Craft Revolution 162,368 photos, 9,085 members
- I Made it Myself 572,419 photos, 27,520 members
- Illustration 496,291 photos, 32,947 members
- EtsyPaper 4,159 photos, 286 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 116,050 photos, 2,760 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,512 photos, 1,014 members
- Etsy 69,858 photos, 2,646 members
- Nonsense Society 13,453 photos, 674 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,268 photos, 228 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 3,437 photos, 243 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 138 photos, 25 members
- 01 Magazine 1,145 photos, 2,316 members
- FLOATING COLORS 458 photos, 47 members
- Two For the Road 662 photos, 1,451 members
- Urban Outfitters 37,736 photos, 8,148 members
- Somebody else's cat 49,433 photos, 8,122 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 248,630 photos, 27,338 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 243,777 photos, 18,899 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 86,179 photos, 9,058 members
- Cute Animals 2 31,538 photos, 2,490 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 72,331 photos, 5,060 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 4,468 photos, 796 members
- being is boring 3,063 photos, 535 members
- Dream Zine 1,551 photos, 969 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 145 photos, 202 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,233 photos, 193 members
- artistic photography critique 6,812 photos, 604 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,310 photos, 939 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 6,897 photos, 745 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 50,086 photos, 5,131 members
- Cat people 1,426 photos, 238 members
- Cats Who Lounge 14,816 photos, 2,415 members
- Cat Yawns! 650 photos, 352 members
- Dog Days! 38,369 photos, 6,792 members
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
17th January, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
11th January, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
11th January, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
15th October, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
13th October, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
13th October, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
14th October, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
14th October, 2010
- Brittanie Pendleton
- June 2010
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com