My Website | Diary | Photography | Illustration | Shop | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
My name is Brittanie, I'm a self taught artist that works mostly in photography and illustration. I'm also a writer of free-verse poetry and dabble in various other mediums in attempt to create what I see in my mind. You can follow my diary to know more about me personally.
About My Photography:
My photos ground me and my art in reality, finding meaning where it is often missed, or creating one. I like to take photographs of things that people don’t often notice or appreciate fully, the “beauty in the mundane.” I photograph a variety of subjects, most notably landscapes and the scenes from a girl’s life in the South. Many of these scenes are self portraits. Nature and dilapidation also inspire me.
if you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you'd like to feature my work, please be sure to include a crediting link to my profile or site, and send me a mail to let me know. ♥
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
- Shoot Me 10 Times 24 photos, 8 members
- I live in my car 1,454 photos, 239 members
- PLYM Magazine 65,802 photos, 3,111 members
- gunne sax girls 252 photos, 115 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 432,017 photos, 100,226 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 3,082 photos, 471 members
- Paper Crafting 52,456 photos, 3,498 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,386 photos, 779 members
- i cry for magic 261 photos, 103 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,143 photos, 936 members
- COMEINTOLAND 32,415 photos, 1,011 members
- Risked Returning 926 photos, 1,667 members
- Etsy.com love 238,172 photos, 13,718 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,151 photos, 134 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 62,564 photos, 3,529 members
- I Heart Illustration 16,949 photos, 1,051 members
- Craft Revolution 161,309 photos, 9,048 members
- I Made it Myself 565,219 photos, 27,388 members
- Illustration 486,657 photos, 32,700 members
- EtsyPaper 4,180 photos, 287 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 115,625 photos, 2,763 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,572 photos, 1,016 members
- Etsy 69,060 photos, 2,643 members
- Nonsense Society 11,049 photos, 624 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,277 photos, 225 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 2,696 photos, 223 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 141 photos, 25 members
- 01 Magazine 1,170 photos, 2,271 members
- FLOATING COLORS 464 photos, 48 members
- Two For the Road 670 photos, 1,445 members
- Urban Outfitters 38,172 photos, 8,124 members
- Somebody else's cat 48,922 photos, 8,122 members
- ALL CATS -- NO PEOPLE 242,106 photos, 27,141 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 236,428 photos, 18,717 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW icon,invite,award codes 84,579 photos, 9,041 members
- Cute Animals 2 31,353 photos, 2,489 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 69,523 photos, 5,009 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 3,822 photos, 766 members
- being is boring 3,079 photos, 535 members
- Dream Zine 1,547 photos, 957 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 156 photos, 199 members
- ANT fashion magazine 3,261 photos, 194 members
- artistic photography critique 6,686 photos, 597 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,319 photos, 905 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 5,848 photos, 625 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 42,822 photos, 4,423 members
- Cat people 953 photos, 188 members
- Cats Who Lounge 13,445 photos, 2,176 members
- Cat Yawns! 498 photos, 288 members
- Dog Days! 32,536 photos, 6,091 members
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
17th January, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
11th January, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
11th January, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
15th October, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
13th October, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
13th October, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
14th October, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
14th October, 2010
- Brittanie Pendleton
- June 2010
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com