BEYOURPET's photostream Pro User
MAIN SITE | DIARY | PHOTO | ILLUST | SHOP | FBOOK | TWITTER | TUMBLR | ASK
My name is Brittanie, I'm a self taught artist that works mostly in photography and illustration. I'm also a writer of free-verse poetry and dabble in various other mediums in attempt to create what I see in my mind. You can follow my diary to know more about me personally.
About My Photography:
My photos ground me and my art in reality, finding meaning where it is often missed, or creating one. I like to take photographs of things that people don’t often notice or appreciate fully, the “beauty in the mundane.” I photograph a variety of subjects, most notably landscapes and the scenes from a girl’s life in the South. Many of these scenes are self portraits. Nature and dilapidation also inspire me.
if you have any questions about potential work, prints, or other inquiries, please send me a mail (email@example.com).
If you'd like to feature my work, please be sure to include a crediting link to my profile or site, and send me a mail to let me know. ♥
Write to me at:
PO Box 984
- Shoot Me 10 Times 23 photos, 6 members
- I live in my car 1,445 photos, 232 members
- PLYM Magazine 51,235 photos, 2,963 members
- gunne sax girls 241 photos, 116 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 443,338 photos, 93,859 members
- OUR NEW COLLECTIVE 2,666 photos, 477 members
- Paper Crafting 50,195 photos, 3,456 members
- Poetry of Birds in Flight 1,363 photos, 762 members
- i cry for magic 245 photos, 92 members
- Blue-green: the Color Teal 1,100 photos, 941 members
- COMEINTOLAND 28,067 photos, 944 members
- Risked Returning 912 photos, 1,649 members
- Etsy.com love 236,804 photos, 13,736 members
- Strictly Handmade 2,125 photos, 134 members
- Illustration and Graphic Addicts 57,894 photos, 3,367 members
- I Heart Illustration 14,485 photos, 1,015 members
- Craft Revolution 158,116 photos, 8,951 members
- I Made it Myself 550,355 photos, 27,200 members
- Illustration 470,976 photos, 32,302 members
- EtsyPaper 4,103 photos, 287 members
- Etsy Artists Rule: 1 Million Picture Pool 115,479 photos, 2,779 members
- We heart Handmade Home Decor 9,542 photos, 1,020 members
- Etsy 67,068 photos, 2,611 members
- Nonsense Society 7,428 photos, 521 members
- -neutrɑlity 1,306 photos, 220 members
- No Shame In Hoping For Miracles 1,945 photos, 203 members
- GHOST Magazine Contributor Search 134 photos, 26 members
- 01 Magazine 1,208 photos, 2,232 members
- FLOATING COLORS 464 photos, 44 members
- Two For the Road 688 photos, 1,458 members
- Urban Outfitters 39,538 photos, 8,040 members
- Somebody else's cat 47,614 photos, 8,152 members
- ALL CATS ^..^ NO PEOPLE -- Help us find a new icon! 232,017 photos, 26,801 members
- ALL CATS ALLOWED!!! 225,375 photos, 18,494 members
- Cats - Show off your cat(s) ~ NEW ICON/AWARD CONTEST 82,815 photos, 9,017 members
- Cute Animals 2 30,233 photos, 2,457 members
- PETS & ANIMALS 65,329 photos, 4,881 members
- Hair! Hair! Hair! 2,767 photos, 714 members
- being is boring 3,232 photos, 535 members
- Dream Zine 1,633 photos, 938 members
- ROCKET SCIENCE 167 photos, 202 members
- ANT fashion magazine 2,946 photos, 198 members
- artistic photography critique 6,271 photos, 585 members
- Artistic Portraits of Women 1,408 photos, 836 members
- ♥ ♥ ♥ Cats We Love ♥ ♥ ♥ 3,663 photos, 440 members
- Cat Cats Catz!!! 32,512 photos, 3,432 members
- Cat people 630 photos, 120 members
- Cats Who Lounge 11,189 photos, 1,836 members
- Cat Yawns! 301 photos, 187 members
- Dog Days! 23,437 photos, 4,729 members
"Brittanie Pendleton (BEYOURPET)'s gallery of work is quite impressive. Her photos are intimate, yet mysterious. Her drawings are morbid, but still have a very cute and innocent feel to them.
Brit is one of my favorite people. She is a talented, sweet, and beautiful individual. We have lots in common and I enjoy every conversation I get to have with her."
17th January, 2011
"A brilliant artist both as creator and muse. BEYOURPET mixes gamine sensibilities with hints to a darker nature. Her work has inspired me for years. Beautiful in everything she does."
11th January, 2011
"Brittanie's work is beautiful and ethereal, both in her photography as well as traditional artwork. She has an eye for beauty and is able to translate difficult themes into impeccable works of art. I wish her much more success in the future!"
11th January, 2011
"She makes pictures that prove people can still feel real feelings. Provocative in style, but genuine in the realest way. An eye that tells a thousand stories, and an introspective angle that helps a photograph demand a few more minutes of your time.
For certain, Brittanie is a human with a crystal clear understanding of what art really is."
15th October, 2010
"Brittanie Pendleton is a fantastic photographer - as well as artist
Her images remind me of a surreal film, or landscape.
And evoke meaning or thought.
Its very rare, and she is an absolutely beautiful girl inside and out and she needs to be more well known, i admire this girl to death"
13th October, 2010
Makoto Lunasea says:
"Brittanie has been a big influence in my work, and his internet presence has become a beautiful thing to me since we met.
Has been years and everything she creates is precious, all the simbology and themes she capture in her pictures are exactly when you imagine things while reading a book that you love.."
13th October, 2010
"you're like a little muse for me; you've got a mysterious alluring depth around you in your photos. i wish i could be in a picture with you together. ♥"
14th October, 2010
"BEYOURPET has great courage, she faces us, and thus herself, and thus her fears. But it's isn't just about fear. She loves and has vision as well, she is confident in her eye and creative in her mind, so she tries stuff and tries again. She is and will be exactly who she wants to be as a result. That is a rare person.
I wrote that paragraph over 5 years ago when I first met her on flickr. Life has taught her much in the intervening years and she has become that fantastically creative and compelling adult I was predicting she would become! I am very proud of her and very happy to know I got connected to such a person so early in her life."
14th October, 2010
- Brittanie Pendleton
- June 2010
- Virginia, US
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- beyourpet [at] gmail.com