Photos of Tal Bright (4)
- ~ Hand Drumming and World Percussion ~ 2,653 photos, 464 members
- Gadling 32,494 photos, 1,724 members
- Little Photo 685 photos, 116 members
- London-alt 144,497 photos, 10,640 members
- * Vanishing Points * 157,905 photos, 30,431 members
- Photomontage 29,471 photos, 2,637 members
- Outsider Art 111,664 photos, 4,063 members
- Rainbow Art 371 photos, 122 members
- ohh! 1,179 photos, 231 members
- ßε-minimal 4,991 photos, 559 members
- MORE WITH LESS 1,857 photos, 452 members
- The Mundane 20,793 photos, 692 members
- twitter 2,750 photos, 222 members
- REDBUBBLE'rs 1,249 photos, 111 members
- jetpac magazine 6,459 photos, 256 members
- RedBubble - New Rules post 1 & comment on 1 610 photos, 299 members
- red @ passion 1,084 photos, 71 members
- Mundane Details 123,206 photos, 5,344 members
- Extraordinarily Ordinary(No animal, people or nature shots) 43,576 photos, 2,260 members
- Urban Blues 3,213 photos, 211 members
- Urban Minimalism - 3 Images per day 78,336 photos, 5,686 members
- Zürich Zuerich Zurich (*No postcard pics*) 19,709 photos, 1,499 members
- beautiful decay. 258,771 photos, 9,786 members
- Minimalist art 63,055 photos, 4,575 members
- Ugly Enough 2 b Beautiful 10,596 photos, 582 members
- window with closed rolling-shutter 447 photos, 64 members
- züriflickrdrinks 3,846 photos, 256 members
- Nick & his camS 51 photos, 20 members
- urban drinks 187 photos, 39 members
- mnml 3,059 photos, 282 members
- Tel Aviv Stories 31,675 photos, 1,558 members
- unsuspecting 9,394 photos, 539 members
- clutter, litter, mess and muddle 3,606 photos, 482 members
- urban still life (please read the rules !) 1,542 photos, 668 members
- minimally regulated minimalists 13,207 photos, 719 members
- So Much Beauty in Dirt 1,547 photos, 181 members
- Abstract by selection 47,621 photos, 1,360 members
- que lindo lixo 851 photos, 54 members
- MAXIMUM minimalism 4,151 photos, 3,331 members
- bright colors on grey - no cutouts 5,352 photos, 786 members
- minimalmonochromaticism 6,459 photos, 462 members
- Torn Posters 5,353 photos, 552 members
"Bright Tal knows how to capture the right moment and she expresses exactly what she wants through the viewfinder. I really like her well-balanced and composed photos, they are truly fine art works."
23rd October, 2008
"... Her photos put a smile on my face, they are thought-provoking and tell stories that seem to take place on different levels. It is truly amazing how she can pack so many thoughts and impressions into one single photo. As a result of my enthusiasm about her work I sometimes catch myself roaming through Tel Aviv seeing the city through her eyes."
27th October, 2008
"This is my first time to view Tal's photostream, and i couldn't stop myself from watching every single photo on it. Her captures tell stories and the titles throw you to another unexpected dimention. Such a plesure to see this creative and inspiring talent."
8th July, 2008
dj paine says:
"Tal's photostream is like manna from heaven. these are small insights into humanity from a higher place.... seriously, i feel like i am closer to God when i look through these pictures. they are amazing and inspiring. i just want more. in fact, i want a book!"
29th January, 2008
"She's got great stuff and she makes me laugh"
9th January, 2008
"Rainy friday afternoon, sitting on the edge of an urban cliff, chewing gum. no camera, no pen, no worries."
24th October, 2006
Richard Holt® says:
"Bright Tal's photos are always thoughtful but effortless at the same time, her composition and sense of colour is second to none and every single picture she takes I always wish had been one of mine. A solid and confident body of work with a very strong sense of personal style...
29th September, 2006
"Tal is one of my favourite photographers i ever met on flickr, she's got very good eyes and takes interessting shots. I love her colorful pictures, the details. Thank you for taking pictures with me in Telaviv!"
22nd September, 2006
"Tal was my first and continues to be my primary inspiration on Flickr. Her gifted 'eye' and great humor combine to make each of her photos a treat for the mind as well as the spirit."
29th July, 2006
"Bright Tal is one of my favourite flickr-contacts - probably the MOST favourite one! I like the way she looks at our world and I admire what she's catching with her eyes! Please, go on like this for a very long time..."
5th July, 2006
"Colour takes on another meaning in the photos of Bright Tal. Amazing."
11th June, 2006
"Tal has a strange taste in music and an inexplicable penchant for wealthy, posh cities like Zürich. Yet she is a very lovely and charming person.
To see your own city through an outsider's eye is always interesting; but if the photographer is as gifted as she is, it's a real pleasure!"
27th April, 2006
"Bright Tal's photos transport me to another dimension, on the edge of chaos and color, where everyday moments morph into memories. her vision is unique and uncompromising."
2nd April, 2006
lonely radio says:
"If I ever make it to Tel Aviv, I'll be expecting to see streets full of brightly coloured walls. or something. Fabulous stuff."
27th March, 2006
Mike Marcus says:
"Tal has lovely ears."
5th March, 2006
"Bright Tal has got eyes and the gift of second sight and third sight and fourth sight and fifth sight and..."
6th February, 2006
"Tal's unique ability is her strong photographic sense coupled with a fantastic skill in titling her work. She weilds language as deftly as a Japanese watercolourist weilds his brush. Skillful but also minimal. However she has the added advantage of a great sense of humour!
She's also very nice :)"
4th February, 2006
Maya Newman says:
"Tal finds amazing bright colour & light in the darkest and most cluttered corners of Tel-Aviv, you only see small slices of TA but you get a very strong sense of the place. Her titles always have great sense of humour.
she is also very nice :)"
31st January, 2006
kpe II says:
"Bright Tal's eye for color has amazed me from day one.
She became my first hero here at Flickr.
Her artistry blended with a sense of humor really does it for me!"
30th January, 2006
"An absolute sweetheart!!!"
26th January, 2006
* HugoPan * says:
"Since I jumped for the first time in Bright Tal photostream I've fallen in love with her photos. I really like the way she photographs the world around her. I always enjoy seeing her photo."
16th January, 2006
yonatan zur says:
"tal can find colour and style in the most banal things. her "colour fields" set is p-e-r-f-e-c-t.
one (well, hopefully two) razor sharp eye over there!"
14th January, 2006
"Tal... amazing natural eye for shapes, colo(u)rs, perspective and textures.
Couple that with a wit to match, a caring soul, a love for all things urban and appreciation of the minimal.
Her photostream is a daily pleasure and a constant source of inspiration."
5th December, 2005
"simply put, i adore Bright Tal's work."
5th December, 2005
jon madison says:
"absolutely true to her name.
her photostream is actually appetizing, and refreshing. what i mean to say is, i often have a visceral response to her work.
butterflies are usually good. :)"
29th November, 2005
"excellent colors, angles, compositions, objects and story that lurks in those photos.
Bright Tal always amaze me. and i'm always jealous to her great sense and eyes!"
23rd November, 2005
Wall Revolution says:
"The bare minimum in all its beauty staright from Tel Aviv.
Less really is more with Bright Tal."
19th November, 2005
rAndoM AliAs says:
"Bright Tal's photos are a lesson to the world to find beauty in the little things, the details, the colours, the mundane yet her shots are anything but.
Thanks for sharing your eyes with us!"
9th November, 2005
"Bright Tal really knows how to capture the beauty of serendipity."
15th July, 2005
"Bright Tal's views of usual and inconspicuous things make me always being astonished about how vibrant and colorful these things can be. Her minimal approach on staging everyday life make me visit her stream almost every day. Thanks Tal!"
8th July, 2005
"Hay gente que ve colores y formas que otras personas no vemos. Es un privilegio que ella nos permita observar a través de su lente un mundo diferente."
29th June, 2005
"Tal have the talent to make the dullest thing and places into an eye candy shots!
she takes what taken for granted and show them in a way that we will never see ourselves.
with her outstanding sense of color, design and perspective, she is an inspiration to me and many others I am sure."
24th June, 2005
- April 2005
- Tal Bright Prints