Become a fan on Facebook !
I am currently taking bookings for 2011 weddings and beyond. Please see my wedding photography website for details !
My first book is available now.....
My tumblr bee-brady.tumblr.com/
Canon 40 D
Canon 350 D
little lumix point and shoot
"the best camera is the one you have with you"
Canon18-55mm lens (which I never use now because I got a ....)
Tamron 28-75mm F 2.8 lens Canon fit
Canon 90-300mm lens
Canon 50mm f/1.8 II lens
Canon 28mm f/2.8 lens
Macro lens kit
Canon 430EX speedlite flash
- Canon PowerShot G9 66,420 photos, 4,032 members
- PLYM Magazine 65,915 photos, 3,111 members
- iPhoneography 340,191 photos, 11,836 members
- Female Self-Portrait Artists' Support Group (FSPASG) 4,424 photos, 281 members
- FSPASG ADMINS 0 photos, 30 members
- Guardian Camera Club 27,550 photos, 13,051 members
- Instruction #2 289 photos, 887 members
- Instruction #0 0 photos, 227 members
- Instruction #1 357 photos, 1,519 members
- Monthly Scavenger Hunt 112,004 photos, 3,873 members
- Oxford 40,991 photos, 3,015 members
- Instant Film 55,181 photos, 2,668 members
- I Shoot Film 2,122,639 photos, 85,732 members
- Polaroid 271,859 photos, 25,213 members
- Fujifilm Instax Room 34,103 photos, 6,812 members
- Elle Moss Actions 45 photos, 165 members
- Wood Festival 274 photos, 11 members
- Me Through Your Eyes 346 photos, 336 members
- photoDuet 2,810 photos, 304 members
- Hipstamatic 291,389 photos, 16,641 members
- Photos taken with an Apple iPhone 674,574 photos, 32,029 members
- ShakeItPhoto Best Of 7,048 photos, 1,211 members
- shake it photo 3,417 photos, 321 members
- "U.K. PHOTO GALLERY" 400,205 photos, 3,499 members
- Project 365 1,653,164 photos, 27,746 members
- Andalucía 80,875 photos, 3,834 members
- DIGITAL ART - design, graphic, caricatures, illustrations and ma 11,177 photos, 983 members
- One To One 3,038 photos, 682 members
- An Idea of Home 3,527 photos, 746 members
- Me_Moi - The best self portraits_Les meilleurs auto-portraits 2,832 photos, 2,491 members
- Life According to Us 5,864 photos, 444 members
- Apples & Sisters Resources 1,308 photos, 1,334 members
- Amber Gregory Actions & Presets 432 photos, 49 members
- Etsy.com love 238,196 photos, 13,719 members
- Shutter Sisters 398,503 photos, 12,353 members
- i am beside myself. 326 photos, 81 members
- Pioneer Woman Actions 11,908 photos, 4,020 members
- ! RANDOM GOODNESS ! 3,339 photos, 151 members
- It rolls in from the sea. 153 photos, 26 members
- In Her Own Image...fspasg book 2 125 photos, 72 members
- Behind A Mask... 315 photos, 229 members
- On a Par... with Martin Parr 7,517 photos, 733 members
- It's a girl thing 72,574 photos, 4,717 members
- Vent! Let it out! 45 photos, 18 members
- Book 2: FSPASG 1 photo, 13 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 585,663 photos, 25,859 members
- Totally FREE textures (no Creative Commons!) 4,459 photos, 839 members
- Sepia 101,043 photos, 13,221 members
- word-wise 894 photos, 352 members
- Modern Portraits (and Self-Portraits) 28,339 photos, 2,076 members
(deaf mute) says:
"The star in her username is there for a reason."
8th June, 2009
"Brady's work speaks to my pastorial soul. Her work brings out the romance and nostalgia in nature...and to top it off she's a wonderful person that I'm lucky to call a friend!"
1st May, 2009
"Hard to find words that make justice to her and her work. I'll try my best dearie :)
Brady's stream is one of my faves here in flickr. One of the things I really admire is the ability to change her style from a shot to the following and be succesfull at both! Apart from this, her self-portraiture (that's how I discover her) is awesome, from a Spanish queen to a fairy of the woods, I love it! Wonderful tecnique, ideas, colours and the most important things of all: soul and emotions.
Hey! I forgot to say that she's such a beauty and one of the most supportive gals I've seen ^^!! Amazingly glad to be part of your friends here. Love u hunnie!
Un beso enorme :)
1st January, 2009
"Brady's images, particularly of the woods near her home, depict a world that is both foreign and familiar to me at the same time. I've never been to those exact woods, yet somehow they feel like home. True, we share a love of nature, but the connection I feel to her work is largely due to her love for her surroundings, which comes across in her images--whether they're shots of random shelters made of twigs and branches, or self-portraits of her levitating among the trees. She takes the natural world and makes it more than a little magical. I can't wait to visit that world in the coming year, because, you see, I've also come to consider B a good friend--a sister from another mother (and father, lol). She is intelligent, beautiful, funny, caring, and very talented. I heart her. ;)"
11th October, 2008
flightless bird says:
"brady takes my breath away."
21st September, 2008
"I cannot say enough about Kate and her photographic talent. She has a great eye for composition and a wonderful style which can be seen in all of her photos. I think her work is brilliant and inspirational and I always look forward to her newest shots. She is a great person and I am honored to call her my friend! =)"
28th June, 2008
"Brady's work is always inspirational and interesting. Hers is one of my favourite photostreams :)"
9th June, 2008
"Brady is pretty, she is smart, she is sweet and she is a great contact.
But above all these, she is a wonderful photographer and a member of Self-Portrait Artists' Support Group. I think Brady´s photostream is far from usual, every picture is unique, full of feelings and makes me want to see more.
Hey girl, you rock!
27th May, 2008
* Pia * says:
"I've been enjoying Brady's photographs for a while now, and she still amazes me with her creativity. Furthermore, sometimes it's hard to find the words to describe how good her photos are... So thanks for sharing, and can't wait to see what you posts in the future! :-)"
4th April, 2008
"Brady's work never fails to make me smile! I wait eagerly for her next upload and it never fails to disappoint. More than that, though, her beautiful outlook on life is absolutely lovely, and very refreshing. Go Brady! :)"
27th March, 2008
© Annabel Vere says:
"Brady's work to me is full of adventurous imagination. I see her as a characture in her own book that she is writing. She is inspiring and crazy sometimes too!"
13th March, 2008
"You know, I think I should edit my old testimonial for Brady. She became so much better in the past months, became one of my fave photographers and her work is so inspiring and the old testimonial just didn't say enough. So...
I LOVE her work.
I don't know how she does these awesome things with the light. It is always exquisite.
Her outdoor shots are fantastique - so natural but mysterious, so hauntingly beautiful, so lovely but dark and so rich in detail and colours but very simple.
Her awesome outdoor-selfportraits connect her talent for portrait-photography and eye for her beautiful environment. I am such a fun of that work and wish so badly that I'd be able to do something similar but it seems as if she's the only one who can match all that beautiful light, beautiful nature and beautiful self. Her photography is so artistic, even if it's just a snapshot - maybe she possesses some kind of "art-potion" that she drinks every morning and washes her camera and computer with ;-) ?
And she is such an amazing woman! I do not know her in person but what she writes here at flickr, how she supports you and cares for all the FSPASG-ladies...
She is so stunning.
I love your artwork, Brady.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
11th March, 2008
Miss Aniela says:
"I'm quite excited to watch Brady's photographic style take shape and identity. With a particularly wonderful eye for the outdoors, Brady's nature images are of an essentially English quality and cleverly capture the seasonal character of a landscape. She seems to do even better in the typically murky months of the year; whilst we stay indoors and wait for summer, she's fashioning impossible sunshine and atmosphere in woodland scenes, to create light-adorned pieces but with a refreshing, crisp autumnal breeze about them. Brady's hybrid self portrait/landscape images are, to me, one of her most unique and inspirational ventures.
I got to know Brady better through the wonderful FSPASG, and love her intelligent, supportive and easy-going personality. Cheers to you K! :)"
16th February, 2008
Elle Moss says:
"Brady is one of the streams I visit almost daily here on flickr. She is exceptionally creative and has an utterly unique vision. I love how she plays with light and subject and isn't afraid to try new things and take risks.
She elicits so much expression and emotion in her self portraits and that makes her the perfect model. Her landscapes are equally thoughtful and emotion filled.
I met her in the fspasg and was immediately drawn to her. She is warm, funny and open-hearted.
Go through her stream and just try not to favorite everything...its disgusting, really!
13th February, 2008
"The thing that I notice, and love, most about Brady's stream is that I feel something when I look at each of her photos. She has a way of capturing more than what you can see. I especially love her dreamy landscape shots. They have a wonderful fairytale feel to them that takes them far beyond just being "a field" or "a forest". I also think Brady is one of those people who is far more talented and inspirational than even she knows! And on top of all that super fantastic talent, is her super fantastic personality. Does it get better? I think not. :)"
9th February, 2008
¤ njm ¤ says:
"If Brady and I lived in the same country, we'd overhaul our government and make the world more peaceable.
Since we don't live in the same country, I have to settle with looking at her photographs, which isn't so much settling as it is "a wonderful feast of goodness for the eyes." :)"
2nd February, 2008
"brady is one of the persons that surprised me the most in their development. because she is really creative and such a lovely girl, friendly from the bottom of her heart. i enjoy seeing your pictures and reading your posts as well.
you are a woman with style, skill and talent and i wish you all the best!"
20th November, 2007
"I dig her"
20th September, 2007
"Only having recently met bradyguido, I can't tell you much about the artist herself, but I can tell you that I love her use of light, shadow, and color.
Her photos transport you to magical places and leave you feeling warm inside!"
20th September, 2007
"I came into brady's stream through the Female Self Portrait Artist support group and I was instantly struck by her undeniable energy and ability to make you smile. A lot of her photos also have a tender innocence to them that inspires me so much!
Keep doing what you're doing!
I look forward to seeing more from this lovely lady!"
20th September, 2007
Beppie K says:
"If I had to describe bradyguido's photos in one word, that word would be "dreamy". If her photos don't look like something you'd see in a dream, then they look the way that you want your dreams to be. :)"
20th September, 2007
"I just have met Brady, but only from brief look at her photo stream the first time I have visited her, I knew she will become one of my greatest sources of inspiratin.
Her photos are filled with love, joy and spontaneusness, that is so characteristic for people who know how to appriciate life and all the wonders it brings. Her face express so many emotionions, photos of children that she makes are always cute and special, when she captures the view - it's always place you just know from your own imagination.
She is very nice girl, open, smart and beautiful, and I am happy I found her among milions of people here on Flickr! :)"
20th September, 2007
- Bee Brady
- October 2005
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Bee Brady Photography