Full of curiosity.
Admirer of Nature. Cloudchaser.
Catlover. Birdwatcher. I love tiny creatures.
My camera: Nikon D70s since Feb.3, 2006.( Now my son, T is a proud ower of this camera)
Nikon D80 is my delightful new tool...but dropped and broken in
2013 and replaced with D600.
I enjoy taking macro pictures with TAMRON SP AF90mmF/2.8 Di MACRO1:1
My other tools:
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-70mm ( belongs to my son, T now)
TAMRON AF ASPHERICAL XR Di(IF) 28-300mm.( I gave it to my son, T.)
KENKO N-AFD 1.5x TELEPLUS MC.
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 80-400mm 1:4.5-5.6D
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 18-200mm
Some of the old pictures were taken with Cannon PowerShot S10 & OLYMPUS CAMEDIA C-770 Ultra Zoom
＋1.7TELE CONVERSION LENS.
Please ask my permission before you blog, or use any of my pictures. I'm quite a reasonable person. :-) Thank you!
Photos of kaycatt* (7)
- Another Flower Macro Group 9,616 photos, 427 members
- 松殿山荘 693 photos, 37 members
- ume momo sakura (blossom of spring) - 梅桃桜 14,914 photos, 1,148 members
- BOKEH Any • DAY 20,207 photos, 3,763 members
- fall foliage 24,970 photos, 1,983 members
- Handmade Lens 268 photos, 74 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 174,196 photos, 15,433 members
- Tuxedo cats 24,367 photos, 2,544 members
- I Shoot Film 2,147,550 photos, 87,740 members
- Minolta 78,659 photos, 3,382 members
- Nara ～奈良 14,676 photos, 801 members
- Nikkor 198,789 photos, 9,141 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 662,161 photos, 15,072 members
- Backyard Bird Watching 75,775 photos, 2,333 members
- Jan&Frenk's Friends [INVITED ONLY] COMMENT OTHER PHOTOS PLS!! 1,399 photos, 250 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 64,953 photos, 4,428 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 30,572 photos, 1,756 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 173,044 photos, 8,580 members
- Homemade Lens 5,231 photos, 1,945 members
- Birds Photos 1,301,046 photos, 52,620 members
- NO Sarah Palin 161 photos, 80 members
- Pink 2008 21,070 photos, 8,807 members
- Slightly Out of Focus チョットぴんぼけ 3,396 photos, 725 members
- monochrome KYOTO (Kyoto's photo only!!!) 1,916 photos, 501 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,842 photos, 21,978 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 183,074 photos, 13,277 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 98,768 photos, 6,976 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 127,901 photos, 28,994 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 75,334 photos, 4,135 members
- Street Dogs & Cats 14,827 photos, 2,655 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 52,509 photos, 6,989 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 111,208 photos, 5,393 members
- LOTUS Flowers 3,293 photos, 631 members
- Hypericum chinense 352 photos, 59 members
- DIY Fisheye 2,956 photos, 878 members
- Butterfly Beauty 104,452 photos, 10,142 members
- Spectacular Insects 55,638 photos, 6,116 members
- Wings Of The World 10,304 photos, 356 members
- Nikon D80 Users 581,767 photos, 23,949 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 298,418 photos, 39,396 members
- Avian Photography (Plz Comment). 21,837 photos, 872 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES (2/day) 67,664 photos, 8,270 members
- Shiritori - 尻取り 121 photos, 91 members
- Asuka Mura 885 photos, 34 members
- ~Elegance~ 136,284 photos, 7,581 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 371,094 photos, 50,376 members
- Beautiful Japan 208,930 photos, 8,029 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,630 photos, 6,711 members
- Birds in Flight! 118,758 photos, 6,769 members
- ::COSMOS:: 3,384 photos, 426 members
"Kaycat takes gorgeous nature photos ,itis very beatiful to visiting her stream,great photography,nice to meet you,thanks for all sharing and supports"
22nd September, 2006
"I just got the chance to go through your recent nature/macro pix. They are absolutely stunning! You've motivated me to take some serious photos this weekend :)"
1st September, 2006
"Kayoko approached me in the summer of 1984 (22 years ago!) with the words: "May I speak to you?" We were attending a social club meeting of foreign scientists and wives in Tsukuba Science City, Japan. Ever since then I have counted her among my best friends, even though distance in time and space has made it difficult for us to meet in person.
In the late fall of 2005 Kayoko invited me to a new way of keeping in touch. She asked me to join Flickr and I accepted, of course, wanting to take part of her fabulous pictures and her life as it is reflected in her Flickr blog.
Moreover, her kind invitation made me take up photography again, after many, many years.
And I get to see so many lovely and inspiring pictures taken by so many fellow human beings all over the world.
For all of this I am very grateful, Kayoko! Arigato gozaimasu, indeed!"
2nd June, 2006
"Seeing Kaycats Flowers is like breathing fresh air!"
13th May, 2006
- October 2005
- Kyoto, Japan
- I am:
- Female and Taken