Full of curiosity.
Admirer of Nature. Cloudchaser.
Catlover. Birdwatcher. I love tiny creatures.
My camera: Nikon D70s since Feb.3, 2006.( Now my son, T is a proud ower of this camera)
Nikon D80 is my delightful new tool.
I enjoy taking macro pictures with TAMRON SP AF90mmF/2.8 Di MACRO1:1
My other tools:
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 18-70mm ( belongs to my son, T now)
TAMRON AF ASPHERICAL XR Di(IF) 28-300mm.( I gave it to my son, T.)
KENKO N-AFD 1.5x TELEPLUS MC.
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 80-400mm 1:4.5-5.6D
Nikon AF VR-NIKKOR 18-200mm
Some of the old pictures were taken with Cannon PowerShot S10 & OLYMPUS CAMEDIA C-770 Ultra Zoom
＋1.7TELE CONVERSION LENS.
Please ask my permission before you blog, or use any of my pictures. I'm quite a reasonable person. :-) Thank you!
Photos of kaycatt* (7)
- Another Flower Macro Group 9,218 photos, 415 members
- 松殿山荘 691 photos, 37 members
- ume momo sakura (blossom of spring) - 梅桃桜 14,553 photos, 1,137 members
- BOKEH Any • DAY 20,297 photos, 3,631 members
- fall foliage 24,797 photos, 1,980 members
- Handmade Lens 254 photos, 74 members
- Twin Lens Reflex 171,149 photos, 14,756 members
- Tuxedo cats 24,361 photos, 2,540 members
- I Shoot Film 2,128,698 photos, 86,057 members
- Minolta 77,956 photos, 3,351 members
- Nara ～奈良 13,948 photos, 791 members
- Nikkor 194,441 photos, 9,023 members
- JAPAN [directory] 日本 636,171 photos, 14,837 members
- Backyard Bird Watching 72,915 photos, 2,285 members
- Jan&Frenk's Friends [INVITED ONLY] COMMENT OTHER PHOTOS PLS!! 1,367 photos, 250 members
- 24/7 Bokeh Life "We have four winners!!!" 63,980 photos, 4,407 members
- Exquisite Bokehs 29,464 photos, 1,720 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 167,772 photos, 8,458 members
- Homemade Lens 5,050 photos, 1,889 members
- Birds Photos 1,246,018 photos, 51,135 members
- NO Sarah Palin 160 photos, 80 members
- Pink 2008 21,158 photos, 8,843 members
- Slightly Out of Focus チョットぴんぼけ 3,410 photos, 724 members
- monochrome KYOTO (Kyoto's photo only!!!) 1,848 photos, 498 members
- Flickr Diamond - Invited Photos ONLY 114,700 photos, 21,905 members
- Every day is Happy Bokeh Day ! 180,362 photos, 13,211 members
- Nikkor 50mm 1.4 96,725 photos, 6,887 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 125,201 photos, 28,792 members
- Tamron SP AF90mm F/2.8 (Di) Macro 1:1 Group 73,741 photos, 4,077 members
- Street Dogs & Cats 14,546 photos, 2,633 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 52,197 photos, 6,960 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 107,499 photos, 5,307 members
- LOTUS Flowers 3,296 photos, 626 members
- Hypericum chinense 352 photos, 59 members
- DIY Fisheye 2,935 photos, 876 members
- Butterfly Beauty 102,810 photos, 10,115 members
- Spectacular Insects 53,482 photos, 6,058 members
- Wings Of The World 9,700 photos, 347 members
- Nikon D80 Users 580,022 photos, 23,925 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 296,944 photos, 39,380 members
- Avian Photography (Plz Comment). 21,535 photos, 879 members
- Excellence In Avian Photography (EIAP) -- INVITED IMAGES (2/day) 66,648 photos, 8,257 members
- Shiritori - 尻取り 121 photos, 91 members
- Asuka Mura 863 photos, 32 members
- ~Elegance~ 134,110 photos, 7,563 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 369,138 photos, 50,380 members
- Beautiful Japan 201,700 photos, 7,917 members
- Interestingness | Must be in Top 10 14,667 photos, 6,721 members
- Birds in Flight! 116,084 photos, 6,698 members
- ::COSMOS:: 3,351 photos, 424 members
"Kaycat takes gorgeous nature photos ,itis very beatiful to visiting her stream,great photography,nice to meet you,thanks for all sharing and supports"
22nd September, 2006
"I just got the chance to go through your recent nature/macro pix. They are absolutely stunning! You've motivated me to take some serious photos this weekend :)"
1st September, 2006
"Kayoko approached me in the summer of 1984 (22 years ago!) with the words: "May I speak to you?" We were attending a social club meeting of foreign scientists and wives in Tsukuba Science City, Japan. Ever since then I have counted her among my best friends, even though distance in time and space has made it difficult for us to meet in person.
In the late fall of 2005 Kayoko invited me to a new way of keeping in touch. She asked me to join Flickr and I accepted, of course, wanting to take part of her fabulous pictures and her life as it is reflected in her Flickr blog.
Moreover, her kind invitation made me take up photography again, after many, many years.
And I get to see so many lovely and inspiring pictures taken by so many fellow human beings all over the world.
For all of this I am very grateful, Kayoko! Arigato gozaimasu, indeed!"
2nd June, 2006
"Seeing Kaycats Flowers is like breathing fresh air!"
13th May, 2006
- October 2005
- Kyoto, Japan
- I am:
- Female and Taken