I'm a freelance shutterbug always on the lookout for fun projects.
I love capturing the spirit of any given persons, at any given place, at any given time. i’m obsessed with getting the moment on camera. i am especially fond of photographing food and restaurants/interiors, empty or alive.
Currently I'm the photographer for EATER SF. My pictures have shown up in Food & Wine, Wall Street Journal, Esquire, and other print and online places. I've shot for Hyphen Magazine, SF Beer Week, SF International Asian American Film Festival, and others. I also shoot for restaurants that need photos for press purposes.
My rates are very flexible. Please take a look at my portfolio or even my zany photostream to see what i do.
THANKS for stopping by!
Photos of bittermelon (9)
- SFIAAFF 30 1,387 photos, 13 members
- SFIAAFF 2011 936 photos, 6 members
- SFIAAFF 2010 427 photos, 10 members
- SFIAAFF 2009 467 photos, 21 members
- Asian Art Museum 379 photos, 44 members
- SF BEER WEEK 1,560 photos, 48 members
- Museum 121,693 photos, 5,984 members
- Alternative Press Expo (APE) 704 photos, 54 members
- Asian Art Museum's MATCHA 1,332 photos, 26 members
- SFIAAFF 2008 413 photos, 21 members
- Eater SF 11,006 photos, 361 members
- Curbed SF 31,994 photos, 768 members
- Beauty's Kitchen ✿ 美女廚房 23,147 photos, 1,430 members
- Manga Lounge @ Asian Art Museum, SF 91 photos, 7 members
- marvel of manga contest 4 photos, 52 members
- SFIAAFF 2007 645 photos, 38 members
bittermelon doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- jennifer yin
- May 2006
- san francisco
- bittermelon [at] gmail.com