- cemetery allegories in stone 33 photos, 6 members
- #fridayreads 7 photos, 2 members
- Friseurläden / Hairdresser 385 photos, 37 members
- Cities 2,288 photos, 107 members
- BILF* books and only books 9,000 photos, 523 members
- Flickr Bingo 2 606 photos, 61 members
- Cambridge 46,279 photos, 2,870 members
- iPhone Freaks 229,416 photos, 6,879 members
- Exploring Paris 31,013 photos, 925 members
- Statues and Sculptures. 273,112 photos, 20,278 members
- Spires and Pinnacles 684 photos, 39 members
- Spires 5,281 photos, 523 members
- 3:1 Panoramic 486 photos, 64 members
- Church Furnishings 41,748 photos, 1,146 members
- Church Exteriors 129,695 photos, 9,270 members
- Chiese Italiane 23,877 photos, 1,834 members
- Italy 296,789 photos, 12,767 members
- Milano - Italy 50,750 photos, 3,558 members
- "Abbeys, Monasteries, Cathedrals and Churches" 88,997 photos, 3,732 members
- Church sculptures 19,956 photos, 465 members
- Church Interiors 98,534 photos, 7,464 members
- Flickr CPR 6,264 photos, 572 members
- Cemetery Hearts 596 photos, 30 members
- PicMonkey 26,764 photos, 1,867 members
- ITALIA 169,566 photos, 5,133 members
- FLOWER IN THE SKY 9,064 photos, 1,693 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 44,779 photos, 2,612 members
- Just Videos 6,213 photos, 733 members
- Flickr Videos! 3,621 photos, 265 members
- myvideos 341 photos, 811 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,208 photos, 16,707 members
- Graffiti 408,137 photos, 17,094 members
- Musée du Quai Branly 638 photos, 74 members
- Cemetery Wildlife 3,576 photos, 163 members
- ! streetART ►poster ►paste ups ►installations →URL /-_- 294,596 photos, 4,616 members
- Night Images 907,527 photos, 116,031 members
- Flickr Flicks 1,242 photos, 438 members
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 9,177 photos, 569 members
- Amazing Sunlight 2,287 photos, 619 members
- Mosaic Art Source 23,646 photos, 2,311 members
- JG Mosaïques 759 photos, 40 members
- Cimetières en France - Cemeteries in France 3,377 photos, 91 members
- Street Art! 264,721 photos, 6,393 members
- Stone Faced 228 photos, 44 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 289,012 photos, 15,815 members
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ100 Digital Camera 6,514 photos, 200 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 312,561 photos, 10,495 members
- Object Sky 6,924 photos, 1,528 members
- Leo et Pipo 2,607 photos, 263 members
- Chimneys 10,213 photos, 1,558 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
26th October, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
10th January, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
15th November, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
21st October, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
20th August, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
12th June, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
2nd May, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
1st April, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
15th March, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
6th March, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!