- Yellow Flowers 53,045 photos, 10,799 members
- Yellows 26,540 photos, 2,259 members
- I love Paris in the Spring Time 1,546 photos, 236 members
- Blossom Trees 21,809 photos, 3,147 members
- clouds 370,118 photos, 28,761 members
- Flickr Bingo 3 45 photos, 35 members
- Flower Flower Flower 230,913 photos, 23,925 members
- Flowers Group 316,502 photos, 23,282 members
- Dead Leaf Society 476 photos, 116 members
- Leaves (No Trees Please!!!) 112,107 photos, 16,164 members
- Cemetery Musical Instruments 223 photos, 19 members
- Cimetière de Montmartre 1,780 photos, 89 members
- Skull Power! 4,744 photos, 775 members
- FlickrCentral 6,997,954 photos, 204,207 members
- Winter Flickr 8,337 photos, 1,242 members
- pavement 65,989 photos, 16,427 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 841,772 photos, 107,359 members
- Amazon Kindle 1,900 photos, 464 members
- Spooky 56,587 photos, 5,256 members
- B&W with iPhone 21,640 photos, 691 members
- B&W 3,449,678 photos, 169,808 members
- URBAN 155,503 photos, 4,627 members
- Black and White 5,730,147 photos, 278,698 members
- Hand & Fuß & Mund / Hand & Foot & Mouth 12,672 photos, 884 members
- FRENCH STREET ART 20,114 photos, 89 members
- The Louvre 2,117 photos, 371 members
- Louvre Museum 2,051 photos, 237 members
- louvre 7,213 photos, 1,133 members
- 365 Days Project 532,828 photos, 10,263 members
- Chats dans l'art-Cats in art-Gatos en el arte-Gatti nell'arte 5,790 photos, 827 members
- in explore 159,441 photos, 10,723 members
- cemetery allegories in stone 29 photos, 8 members
- #fridayreads 15 photos, 2 members
- Friseurläden / Hairdresser/ Barber-shop 400 photos, 40 members
- Cities 2,427 photos, 108 members
- Flickr Bingo 2 698 photos, 60 members
- Cambridge 47,354 photos, 2,923 members
- iPhone Freaks 241,416 photos, 7,078 members
- Exploring Paris 32,621 photos, 955 members
- Statues and Sculptures. 282,027 photos, 20,516 members
- Spires and Pinnacles 710 photos, 41 members
- Spires 5,383 photos, 530 members
- 3:1 Panoramic 520 photos, 68 members
- Church Furnishings 43,250 photos, 1,157 members
- Church Exteriors 135,284 photos, 9,592 members
- Chiese Italiane 24,574 photos, 1,864 members
- Italy 311,772 photos, 13,160 members
- Milano - Italy 51,818 photos, 3,570 members
- "Abbeys, Monasteries, Cathedrals and Churches" 92,511 photos, 3,754 members
- Church sculptures 20,913 photos, 496 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
26th October, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
10th January, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
15th November, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
21st October, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
20th August, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
12th June, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
2nd May, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
1st April, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
15th March, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
6th March, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!