- Cities 2,113 photos, 106 members
- BILF* 8,214 photos, 411 members
- Flickr Bingo 2 372 photos, 62 members
- Cambridge 44,742 photos, 2,781 members
- iPhone Freaks 209,255 photos, 6,569 members
- Exploring Paris 28,473 photos, 877 members
- Statues and Sculptures. 258,946 photos, 19,835 members
- Spires and Pinnacles 659 photos, 38 members
- Spires 5,191 photos, 518 members
- 3:1 Panoramic 342 photos, 57 members
- Church Furnishings 38,776 photos, 1,115 members
- Church Exteriors 120,433 photos, 8,785 members
- Chiese Italiane 22,642 photos, 1,791 members
- Italy 273,320 photos, 12,027 members
- Milano - Italy 49,518 photos, 3,550 members
- "Abbeys, Monasteries, Cathedrals and Churches" 82,752 photos, 3,680 members
- Church sculptures 17,882 photos, 418 members
- Church Interiors 92,522 photos, 7,068 members
- Flickr CPR 4,961 photos, 573 members
- Cemetery Hearts 573 photos, 29 members
- PicMonkey 22,495 photos, 1,784 members
- ITALIA 178,719 photos, 5,125 members
- FLOWER IN THE SKY 8,507 photos, 1,683 members
- Snapseed Photo Share 34,718 photos, 2,437 members
- Just Videos 5,978 photos, 718 members
- Flickr Videos! 3,550 photos, 269 members
- myvideos 311 photos, 793 members
- Videos on Flickr 26,145 photos, 16,398 members
- Graffiti 383,968 photos, 16,851 members
- Musée du Quai Branly 609 photos, 72 members
- Cemetery Wildlife 3,502 photos, 165 members
- ! streetART ►poster ►paste ups ►installations →URL /-_- 274,195 photos, 4,578 members
- Night Images 868,013 photos, 107,741 members
- Flickr Flicks 1,209 photos, 437 members
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V 8,188 photos, 568 members
- Amazing Sunlight 2,333 photos, 591 members
- Mosaic Art Source 22,696 photos, 2,299 members
- JG Mosaïques 700 photos, 36 members
- Cimetières en France - Cemeteries in France 2,924 photos, 76 members
- Street Art! 241,910 photos, 6,210 members
- Stone Faced 203 photos, 39 members
- Amazing iPhoneography 239,826 photos, 15,181 members
- Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ100 Digital Camera 6,307 photos, 198 members
- Abandoned, Neglected, Weathered, or Rusty 287,754 photos, 10,167 members
- Object Sky 6,824 photos, 1,520 members
- Leo et Pipo 2,464 photos, 251 members
- Chimneys 9,932 photos, 1,537 members
- I love museums 11,224 photos, 531 members
- Switch Face (Hidden Faces All Around Us) 1,979 photos, 423 members
- Faces in Places 23,578 photos, 6,413 members
"Viewing Claudecf's photostream is like taking a daily walk through Paris - her photos are plentiful, and yet each and every one of them captures not only the small details, but also the essence of the beautiful city she calls home. (How lucky you are, Claude!)
Thank you Claude, for allowing me to revisit Paris time and time again - a visit to your lovely photostream is always a virtual vacation to the City of Light!"
26th October, 2008
"Seeing Claudecf's photos don't make me miss Paris as much as I normally did before because I see so many new things everytime I log on to her photo sets. You can tell that she puts alot of heart into her photos and I'm so glad that her regular uploads let me see Paris in a different way frequently. Magnifique!"
10th January, 2006
"The range of Claude's photos is quite astonishing, covering an enormous range of diverse subjects. The wealth of architectural details is nothing short of remarkable, making her photos a visual guide to Paris that is as comprehensive as Pevsner's descriptions of English architecture."
15th November, 2005
"Claudecf is my favorite French photographer. I see her work everywhere on flickr! She's one busy photographer. and she has started some very interesting groups which I have joined."
21st October, 2005
"curiosity and documentation, this wonderful city dweller abounds in the first and, luckily for us, practices the second on flickr. Of course, it helps that she lives in the most beautiful city in the world(...) but her keen eye always makes it a pleasure to visit her photostream!
We joined flickr around the same time and I much admire the way she's grown into its core: her groups and comments are always a delight!"
20th August, 2005
"Browsing through Claude's photostream is like falling into an adventure, signing up to visit the place you never lay your feet on and seeing things you never seen before. Claude makes ordinary things seems so interesting and fascinating. Although i never really meet her, i always see her as a fun, energetic, creative, independent person and very young at heart too! There's always fresh new things to learn from her. I'm so glad i found her. Claude is definitely one of my favourite friend in Flickr."
12th June, 2005
"Claude has a unique way of looking at the world from France and beyond. Her posts and comments are always entertaining. As a founder of several groups on flickr, she has really taken the community to heart, as we hold her in equal and loving regard."
2nd May, 2005
the bright field says:
"I have been following Claude's flickr and her blog for a few months now and am impressed by her novel way of looking at life, and in particular the sheer sense of enjoyment she discovers in the world around her. Paris is perhaps the most atmospheric city, and Claude reminds us what a great place it is. I particularly admire her ability to take photographs of people she meets in her daily travels. Clearly, she is not afraid to say to a total stranger, "Do you mind if I take a photograph of you" - something that I would find too embarassing for words! Claude's flickr is a great place to visit and is a daily treat for me."
1st April, 2005
nonie vogue says:
"Claude has a wonderful way of sharing her city of Paris with us. Through her eyes, and with the help of her camera, she has been taking me on a tour. I love seeing Le Louvre, but I also love the market scenes and the outdoor cafes where she introduces me to a different way of life. I am grateful that she takes the time to share all of this with the Flickr community, and that she makes me feel like a part of that family. Thank you for sharing, Claude."
15th March, 2005
"I love her pictures of Paris. It brings back great memories of my trips to Paris. I would like to do like she has done, and live in Paris someday."
6th March, 2005
- January 2005
- I am:
- Retired but quite busy!