Just Us 3's photostream Pro User
Flickr Page for the Whole Family!
Colleen, Danny, and son Jared.
These Pictures have been taken by all of us!! Jared is shooting with the old Sony Cybershot DSC-P72 or the DSC-S650. I was shooting with a Canon Powershot A590 IS until I dropped it into a lake(72' of water) and Colleen is shooting with the Canon Rebel XT. Although I (Danny) am mostly the voice of Just-Us-3, all of our photos are featured.
We're 40ish and Jared's nearly a teenager.
We love the state of Maine, and enjoy travelling within it.
This photostream is part Blog, part Maine guide, and part "Art."
This is a look at everything around Us. We hope you enjoy.
Our photos are covered by a Creative Commons license.
Feel free to use our photos for non-commercial uses.
Please contact us for commercial use, free commercial usage to worthy causes;
These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.
Check out the Groups I started;
Just Us 3's groups
Maine - The Way Life Should Be
The Androscoggin River
The Fryeburg Fair
Where in Maine is that?
- Maine Portrait Photography 18 photos, 2 members
- Project Weather 40,924 photos, 13,185 members
- Bella Morte (Beautiful Death) 7,485 photos, 974 members
- 'Views: 20,000+ 384 photos, 338 members
- Cars & License Plates From Maine & Montana 181 photos, 16 members
- Grave Vigil 343 photos, 32 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 443,427 photos, 93,832 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 125,024 photos, 6,539 members
- Capturing Maine Meet-ups 773 photos, 105 members
- PF: The Forests Of Hell 283 photos, 37 members
- Maine Architecture 1,299 photos, 106 members
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens 667 photos, 44 members
- Moxie 155 photos, 71 members
- Maine Fire, Police and EMS 31 photos, 7 members
- Cub Scout Maine 19 photos, 3 members
- Maine Lobsters 326 photos, 164 members
- big wallpaper - 1024 x 768 minimum 11,198 photos, 541 members
- Seamlessly Stitched Panoramas 1,290 photos, 126 members
- Waterfall Critique - 1 Per Day 6,868 photos, 1,289 members
- World Waterfall Database 5,719 photos, 1,106 members
- Panoramic Maine! (Post 1, comment on 1) 656 photos, 230 members
- Covered Bridges of New England 1,127 photos, 136 members
- People Holding Fish 396 photos, 269 members
- Lightning Images. 12,744 photos, 3,295 members
- Lightning 31,156 photos, 12,534 members
- L/A (Lewiston-Auburn) Maine 480 photos, 42 members
- Gulf of Maine 1,067 photos, 89 members
- Lobster Boats 972 photos, 107 members
- My Happy Place~4 pics per day~please comment 25,861 photos, 785 members
- Rumford Historical Society 945 photos, 12 members
- Maine Cemeteries 676 photos, 122 members
- New England Waterfalls 3,229 photos, 301 members
- Fishing Envy 15,994 photos, 4,285 members
- Penobscot County Maine 614 photos, 53 members
- texture whores 84,545 photos, 4,631 members
- Rusty Cars 31,029 photos, 3,470 members
- Halloween Costumes 1,336 photos, 204 members
- Mountain Streams 4,712 photos, 527 members
- Waterfalls Long Exposure 26,718 photos, 3,765 members
- Maine Waterfalls 715 photos, 138 members
- Maine on the Map 1,880 photos, 139 members
- Light Junkies 88,398 photos, 13,043 members
- Lewiston / Auburn , Maine 313 photos, 29 members
- Monhegan Island 792 photos, 63 members
- Midcoast Maine Harbors 844 photos, 110 members
- Flare Fridays 8,432 photos, 1,577 members
- Sparkler Fun 735 photos, 279 members
- Sparklers 1,983 photos, 777 members
- Androscoggin River 428 photos, 95 members
- Youth Nature Watch 20,707 photos, 997 members
"This site is a great one that showcases the beautiful state of Maine and shows, as the roadsign said as you entered the state: "The Way Life Should Be." Ayup."
20th July, 2007
- The B's
- January 2006
- Peru, Maine, USA
- I am:
- Other and Taken
- Field Engineer/Homemaker/Kid