Husband, brother, son, father and Amateur photographer, retired, love to travel. I have lived in New Mexico, Texas, Florida, Great Lakes Naval Base, IL, Georgia, Naples, Italy, Rota, Spain, and Annapolis, MD, and back to Houston, Tx. My heart belongs in Texas, for sure. Ex Navy Communications Technician for 10 years.
Come and enjoy our lives and travels:)
Email me if you wish:) email@example.com
B&M stands for "Bill and Mavis"
I can't believe we got to 50,000+ views in here, wow! Thanks everybody that has checked out my pictures:)
Please DO NOT REPOST OR USE ANY OF MY PICTURES WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION!!!!!!!!!.
Viewing, giving favorites, and comments are highly appreciated by me:) I love you guys and gals for your support!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
visited 44 states (88%)Create your own visited map of The United States or Free ipad travel guide
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
create your personalized map of europe
or check out our Barcelona travel guide
- Alaska Wildlife 4,671 photos, 260 members
- Ohio Wildlife ID and Appreciation 3,208 photos, 224 members
- Flickr Bird Brigade 20,272 photos, 674 members
- Water Birds 62,386 photos, 3,122 members
- West Texas 7,844 photos, 422 members
- Big Bend N.P. 4,139 photos, 506 members
- Wild Photography 4,500 photos, 109 members
- ShootAlpha - Sony A Series DSLR Owners 50,842 photos, 778 members
- Sony DSLR Users 64,732 photos, 936 members
- SONY ALPHA CLUB 222,854 photos, 4,232 members
- Sony Alpha 100 40,349 photos, 1,564 members
- The Sony Alpha A100 Challenge! 2,212 photos, 145 members
- Houston National Cemetery 160 photos, 40 members
- Bird Fanatics! (No Limits) 492,613 photos, 14,302 members
- α - Sony Alpha DSLR Cameras 578,388 photos, 16,923 members
- Travel Photography 1,839,353 photos, 77,895 members
- FlickrComment (P1 C2) 3,561 photos, 294 members
- Wings Of The World 8,448 photos, 311 members
- Yukon/Alaska Wildlife 1,242 photos, 124 members
- Alaska The 49th State 8,337 photos, 323 members
- Kenai Peninsula Alaska 2,669 photos, 224 members
- Spectacular Birds Of Alaska Canada And North America 1,110 photos, 109 members
- Anchorage, Alaska 10,639 photos, 582 members
- ALASKA - Denali National Park (Mount McKinley) 3,729 photos, 439 members
- All Alaska 10,413 photos, 558 members
- eBird Rarity Photos 16,443 photos, 1,629 members
- PLANET EARTH MACRO WORLD 17,648 photos, 581 members
- "Bird Brained" 145,097 photos, 3,901 members
- Beautiful Birds 145,229 photos, 4,229 members
- The Flora and Fauna of Texas 1,675 photos, 51 members
- Storks, Ibises, Spoonbills, & Flamingoes 6,756 photos, 1,319 members
- Pipers and Plovers 1,656 photos, 199 members
- Birds on Wooden Posts 2,929 photos, 434 members
- Rails, Limpkin, and Cranes 1,807 photos, 270 members
- You lookin' at me? 34,309 photos, 2,811 members
- The David Attenborough group 25,783 photos, 976 members
- STUNNING NATURE 12,534 photos, 1,645 members
- Now THAT'S a Mug Shot! (ANIMALS) 4,696 photos, 707 members
- Wildlife Action Shots 6,113 photos, 274 members
- Wild About Wildlife 11,131 photos, 312 members
- Birding In The Wild 196,522 photos, 8,421 members
- Birdshare 149,600 photos, 3,672 members
- Birds and Beasts 42,577 photos, 625 members
- NATURE RULES!!! 88,208 photos, 2,143 members
- Montgomery and Harris County Texas Back Yard Critters 249 photos, 24 members
- "Texas Birds" 802 photos, 38 members
- Thraupidae : Tanagers Only 549 photos, 88 members
- Lots Of Woodpeckers 4,434 photos, 626 members
- Waterfowl 32,635 photos, 1,707 members
- Houston, Texas 43,014 photos, 2,296 members
Jay Bees Pics says:
"Bill is a truly inspirational photographer. The clarity, detail & composition of his shots are second to none & if I could one day take a shot to match his I would be a happy bunny!
He is also a valued flickr contact & always takes the time to comment on my shots even when I haven't posted anything new he will look at my older shots & find something to say for which I am forever grateful.
Keep those masterpieces coming Bill, they make my day a lot brighter!"
20th January, 2008
"""He is one of my first contacts here on Flickr, a great photographer, his pictures are so beautiful, he is an artist,""
15th January, 2008
"Bill has a special way of "Catching the moment" and then sharing those moments with us at flickr. The pictures are original and give a wonderful sense of being there. He is one of the most kind and generous people I have met here and I am honored to have Bill as a contact and look forward to seeing his latest work when I come here."
17th December, 2007
Gail S says:
"Bill is one of the most generous people on flickr. He shares his travels, his view of nature, his beloved family...and most of all his comments/awards/invitations. Bill's invitations have opened new groups and contacts to me that I might have missed if not for his generosity. Thank you, Bill!"
9th December, 2007
"Bill and Mavis present to us beautiful photography and incredible journey.
Stunning photos of animal and fauna,wonderful arial shots.
Love the Panama trip scenes like being there !
Our world through their eyes is only more beautiful.
Always a kind word. Good friends unexpectedly found and now always treasured.
I wish Bill and Mavis all the best.
3rd December, 2007
FLS Gallery says:
"I've only known Bill and Mavis for a short while, but what I'm seeing is some excellent photographic work and I'm happy to have them as a contact....Keep up the good work guys !"
19th November, 2007
Rock and Racehorses says:
"When I visit Bill's Flickr page, I know that I am in for a treat. It is always a fun and imaginative glimpse into his world."
8th October, 2007
Flowerchild ♥ says:
"Bill is a good man who loves his wife and kitties. With all that love you can't get much better than that.
I found this poem on a poetry website that just says it all. It reminded me of Bill so much I just had to post it here:
by James Metcalfe ( I assume he's the person who submitted it to the poetry site)
A photograph is more than just
A gift to bring or send.
And more than just the likeness of
A relative or friend.
It is a kindly greeting and
A memory to hold.
Of happy times and pleasant things.
However new or old.
It is a mirror that reflects
Companionship and cheer.
And now and then the wistfulness
That turns into a tear.
A photograph is something to
Adorn a desk or wall.
Or carry in a pocket and
Display to one and all.
It is a faithful portrait
The smile that friendship shares
To add its sunshine and to show
That someone really cares."
13th September, 2007
~Princess Kitteh~ says:
"BILL IS A WONDERFUL & FUN PERSON TO HAVE AS A FLICKR FRIEND ! HIS WORKS ARE ALWAYS A JOY TO SEE AND I REALLY ENJOY THE VARIETY OF HIS PICS. HE IS ALWAYS SO KIND AND GENEROUS WITH HIS COMMENTS, HE'S A REAL SWEETIE !"
5th September, 2007
Sheltie/Shepherd Lover says:
"Bill is a very dynamic and talented photographer as well as a wonderful friend. His love of animals and nature are something he and I have in common.
In viewing his photos, you will discover a vast array of wonderful images that are very inspiring and beautiful.
You will enjoy the awesome variety of subjects in his magnificent photostream as I do. I always look forward to seeing his awe inspiring images.
Thank you...Bill...for your friendship and for sharing your gift of photography with your flickr friends. Kathy"
5th September, 2007
"I first noticed Bill through some of his shots featuring his beloved cats and this fellow cat lover wanted to know more. I went to check his photostream and liked what i saw.......Bill is a very talented photographer who has a passion for photography. He is very charming, amusing, caring and always leaves me comments no matter what.......something i highly regard. I always do the same for him too. Bill is a highly travelled person along with his wife, Mavis, and i throughly enjoy looking at the places where he has travelled.
I'm also most envious of the birds that visit him in his wonderful garden.
Bill is a pure joy and i'm happy that he's my friend.
You rock, Bill!!!"
5th September, 2007
Michelle TX says:
"Bill is an great photographer. All you have to do is have a look at his photostream. His photos are an inspiration to anyone! Thank you for being one of my great & wonderful contacts! ;)"
2nd September, 2007
- Bill and Mavis T
- November 2005
- Houston, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- townsleymb [at] hotmail.com