Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton's photostream Pro User
If you are interested in using, publishing, or purchasing a print of any of my photos, please contact me at: email@example.com or better yet, call me at 314-353-4672
If you want a 10% discount on "Photomatix Pro", the software I use for HDRs, please enter the code "TimothyKHamilton" when purchasing it at www.hdrsoft.com/
My Non-Commercial license does not apply to non-profit or charitable organizations, only personal blogs that don't have paid advertising. In other words, except for personal use, you must get permission and pay a licensing fee for ANY use whatsoever.
If you use one of my photos for an personal blog, I require attribution like this: "Photo by Timothy K. Hamilton" right next to the photo.
Here are some of my most popular photos
Or, to see them as a slide show CLICK HERE
2004-05 - Fujifilm finepix S5100
2006 - Minolta Maxxum 5D with image stabilization
2007 - Sony Alpha 100
2008 - Sony Alpha 700
2012 - Sony A77
SOFTWARE: Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) for panoramas - it's the most powerful and best I've found, plus it's free at: research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/730cd6bb-6450-4e66...
I have started several groups, and I'm always looking for ADMINISTRATORS to help me out -just flickmail me.
Muted Colors: - For photos that have more sensual and subtle colors
Two at a time - Transformations - SLIDESHOW - Just for FUN, where you can post two overlaying shots, and watch an iteresting slideshow
Zoom,Zoom,Zoom - Post from TWO to FOUR photos of the same subject, from wide-angle to macro.
Supportive Critique - A safe place to begin training yourself to "SEE" Critiques that are real, yet kind.
500 views + 20 faves
FUN, achievemen and Sharing (and News, Welcoming, etc.) - A group that I hope will evolve with your help.
Photos of Creativity+ Timothy K Hamilton (3)
- pinhole reality_6x6 (only B&W) 507 photos, 98 members
- Top-Photo-Spots 5,503 photos, 596 members
- Fat Admirers 1,559 photos, 10,655 members
- Mesa Verde National Park 309 photos, 83 members
- Native American Indian Ruins & Artifacts 6,588 photos, 1,038 members
- Colorado...Colorful...Cosmopolitan 14,868 photos, 766 members
- Best of U.S. National Parks (Acadia Fall Workshop) 8,989 photos, 1,687 members
- The Elite Photographer Level 1 P1/A5 NO PEOPLE & CHILDREN PHOTOS 39,571 photos, 3,336 members
- Level 2 Photography for Recreation Silver Award P1/A5 135,768 photos, 9,392 members
- Level 1-Photography for Recreation (Sweeper)No Human Photo-P1/A5 256,907 photos, 12,398 members
- Administration Exquisite ( Black Ribbon level l ) P1-A3 17,371 photos, 1,921 members
- Dragonfly & Damselfly Moments 34,362 photos, 3,599 members
- Dragonfly Gallery - P1 C1 Please 43,048 photos, 4,691 members
- For The Love Of Dragonflies 36,132 photos, 4,378 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 538,394 photos, 24,054 members
- Our Dog Photography - High Quality Petography - NEW CONTEST! 9,909 photos, 1,303 members
- Just TOO Cute! ~ A Place for Children and Pets 45,018 photos, 5,742 members
- Dogs! Dogs! Dogs! 772,167 photos, 94,673 members
- Tails Pet Magazine 4,253 photos, 455 members
- "The Love Of Our Pets" Post 1 Award 3 50,454 photos, 6,707 members
- Mabry Mill 749 photos, 155 members
- Daffodil World 10,795 photos, 2,433 members
- ANY flower 173,597 photos, 5,666 members
- Yellow Flowers 51,944 photos, 10,662 members
- Birds Photos 1,122,513 photos, 48,343 members
- The Blue Ridge Parkway 7,298 photos, 677 members
- Blue Ridge Parkway 8,709 photos, 771 members
- Nature's Golden Carousel ~ Admin Invite Only Post 1 Award 2 38,464 photos, 2,828 members
- World of Eggs 6,437 photos, 2,015 members
- Flickr Favourites (P-1 / C-2) Monthly Contest : FLOWER ~ Open 36,602 photos, 3,209 members
- Firefighting 21,893 photos, 723 members
- Fire Fighting 8,826 photos, 283 members
- Nocturnes - Night Photography 242,060 photos, 17,811 members
- No-Flash Night Shots 313,070 photos, 24,935 members
- After Dark - Night Photography 435,512 photos, 29,928 members
- Fireworks! 12,958 photos, 2,446 members
- Fireworks - Just Fireworks 100,466 photos, 16,028 members
- The 4th of July 3,460 photos, 505 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 443,400 photos, 93,831 members
- Add Colors to Life..** 577 photos, 56 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 1,179 photos, 97 members
- Asheville 17,416 photos, 865 members
- Biltmore Estate 2,832 photos, 398 members
- 29 OPINIONS- SCORE 29 OR EXPULSION!!! 8,194 photos, 2,048 members
- All Photos X-Press Us (!!TAG!!) _Post 2 /Comment or invite 2 32,873 photos, 2,757 members
- Missouri Botanical Garden 9,546 photos, 608 members
- HDR St Louis 498 photos, 49 members
- Amazing+Photography 13,691 photos, 1,216 members
- Shedd Aquarium Chicago 3,756 photos, 600 members
- Call to Artists 8,240 photos, 950 members
"Creativity+ is one of those contacts that produces a thread of photos (thread is such an inadequate word - how about ribbon, or rope, or cable?) that draws me back over and over again. I drool over his images. I learn from his technique and always appreciate his advice when he drops in over at my Flickr place.
Thanks, Tim! Love your work and feel you are a friend!"
27th August, 2007
3rd foundation says:
"When I first joined flickr, Timothy found me and took the time to help me understand how to more effectively use flickr. As I've grown to understand the ins and outs of flickr, those first helpful words have always been with me, guiding the way I use flickr. Oh, and BTW, his images are undoubtable some of the finest on flickr. He's a great photographer and friend. Cheers!"
12th January, 2007
"Tim's critique groups were some of the first flickr groups I started participating in. I'm so glad that he took the time to encourage me, and that he continues to shoot and share such wonderful photos with us!"
1st February, 2006
"I cannot imagine Flickr without creativity+. Tim is an inspirational photographer. Go to any one of his 54 (!!) sets to see the diversity of his interests and talents. You will find yourself dancing with statues in the snow and basking in the glow of an orange sunset or marveling at his amazing panoramas. Look at the numerous groups he has founded and the comments he makes throughout Flickr, and you will see someone who is involved in our Flickr community and who is kind and generous with his time and praise. I applaud you, Tim, and am honored to consider you a friend."
26th December, 2005
"Tim is, in my opinion, a photographer par excellence. His work is diverse, detail rich, inspirational and most of all, it expresses his passion and love for the art.
Tim is not only a wonderful photographer, but he is also totally committed to elevating the art of photography through his encouraging comments and his involvement in his groups.
I have not only found a bountiful source of inspiration, concepts and knowledge in Tim, but I have also found a very talented friend.
Thanks for all of your encouragement and your beautiful work."
5th December, 2005
Mc Shutter says:
"Tim was the first person to welcome me to Flickr, and he took the time to give me some tips on how to best enjoy this system.
He has a great sense of humor (though it's "over the heads" of some,) and has a great perspective on the world around us and the beauty in it, whether it be in flora, fauna, mineral, or homosapien.
I study Tim's photos to learn how to become a better photographer. I consider him my friend and mentor."
9th November, 2005
pearl grace says:
"Tim *is* creativity+++++!
I'm continually amazed and delighted by Tim's photos. He has a fantastic eye for color and composition, and he captures such a wide variety of subjects, that I never know what I'm going to be treated to next.
I especially enjoy the photos that he's had some 'fun' with. Sometimes scary, sometimes whimsical, always excellent.
And, always creative+++!"
12th October, 2005
Jeff Clow says:
"I have come to know Tim a bit through Flickr...and two things about him make him stand out in the crowd:
1) He's a world class human being who takes a lot of time to view and comment on other's work here....and his comments are universally sincere and treasured by those people who receive his special "touch"....
2) He's a world class photographer who is able to "see" things that others viewing the same scene would miss....and when he snaps the shutter, it often produces amazing images...
We are very fortunate to have this talented - and kind - individual within our community here at Flickr..."
14th September, 2005
"Timothy aka creativity+ is one of these photographers who carry their camera around with them as often as possible to not miss out any good motive. As a result his photostream shows a great diversity of shots, may it be special moments, details others might have missed if passing by or something else catching his eye.
Besides this he is quite active at flickr - so far I can judge it - and he doesn't spare to encourage others in their developement as photographers."
4th July, 2005
- Tim Hamilton
- April 2005
- St. Louis Missouri
- St. Louis, Missouri, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- semi-retired consultant, artist, photographer, singer, musician
- CREATIVITY + blog
- ifi12ican [at] gmail.com