I'm a self-proclaimed geek, gamer, and lover of life.
By week, I make magic happen in theatre. By weekend, I dress as a superhero.
It's a good life so far!
Tumblr : bellechere.tumblr.com/
A little more: As a professional seamstress, I enjoy making all of my own costumes.
I do read the comics, I do play the games, and I am a fan. This is how I show my appreciation and gratitude towards the creators, developers, and artists who feed my imagination.
Every character I costume, I love - each of them having a special reason for bringing them to life.
I have, on occassion, been called a 'muse' and have always been flattered by the term. I've worked with a few comic artists over the years and have managed to recieve recognition and praise from my favorites. I've been lucky enough to work with Avatar Press with Warren Ellis, as well as Brian Pullido, and Broadsword comics with Jim Balant.
If you are an artist would who would like to collaborate with me, I love to get involved with the industry. If you would like to use my image in your art, please just ask me - all else I ask for is to see the finished product! If you would like me to attend a convention and work at your booth, just send me an email (contact information above) and we can discuss options.
BelleChere's favorite photos from other Flickr members (3)
- Marvel Cosplay & Costuming 171 photos, 78 members
- Wolf Pack Elite 40 photos, 19 members
- Gamma Squad Cosplay 3,786 photos, 287 members
- Women Of DragonCon 11,779 photos, 1,298 members
- SDCC: San Diego Comic-Con International 80,208 photos, 1,820 members
- San Diego Comic-Con International: 2009 7,417 photos, 145 members
- DragonCon 2009 16,757 photos, 357 members
- Marvel Comics Costumes 7,776 photos, 835 members
- Comic-Con 2008 6,095 photos, 124 members
- New York Comic Con 2008 1,059 photos, 51 members
- DragonCon 2007 12,177 photos, 249 members
Lenny Java2009 says:
"Bellechere is a tremendously talented costumer with a heart of gold. I have had the joy and honor of calling her a friend, and being able to see her at the past two Dragoncons. I love you bunches!!!"
17th September, 2008
- September 2007
- I am: