I'm just okay. But your stuff? Brilliant.
If you'd like to see more of my writing and photos, visit Vegas Seven, Las Vegas' shiniest alternative newsweekly, whose pages I occupy as if I knew what democracy looked like, and DTLV, your bestest friend in Downtown Las Vegas. Also, I keep a Disneyland-inspired blog called Your Souvenir Guide, though I don't update it that often.
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,695 photos, 14,633 members
- TouringPlans 15,536 photos, 893 members
- Vignette for Android 26,824 photos, 2,158 members
- The murals (and other works) of Seattle's Ryan Henry Ward 73 photos, 9 members
- THE GOOD RED - All the good in red - todo lo bueno en rojo 382 photos, 183 members
- YIELD (yield street signs only!!!) 131 photos, 117 members
- telework / telecommute / work-from-home 776 photos, 582 members
- Vinylmation A Go-Go 1,012 photos, 48 members
- Vinylmation 1,405 photos, 142 members
- The SunBreak: Seattle News & Culture 7,468 photos, 143 members
- Seattle Transit Blog Flickr Pool 10,810 photos, 224 members
- Seatown 3,089 photos, 84 members
- Writing Machines 4,872 photos, 6,273 members
- Las Vegas Fremont Street 2,241 photos, 376 members
- Showbox 3,442 photos, 121 members
- Seattle Bus Shelter Art 155 photos, 32 members
- Stranger Photos 130,388 photos, 2,968 members
- Bumbershoot 2008 1,001 photos, 63 members
- Exploring Disney 1,471 photos, 202 members
- Flickr 888 4,826 photos, 10,406 members
- Seattle at the movies 98 photos, 47 members
- Photo Dominoes 749 photos, 716 members
- PUNK ass PHOTOS 13,680 photos, 1,727 members
- Rhymes with orange 654 photos, 168 members
- LAS VEGAS - GONE, BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 623 photos, 211 members
- VINYLORAMA 886 photos, 318 members
- *atomic age* 7,531 photos, 905 members
- INDUSTRIAL FACES 279 photos, 177 members
- CHAINORAMA 1,013 photos, 265 members
- I Spy! Challenge Game Group - HAS MOVED in 2011!!!!! 556 photos, 222 members
- Shot-that-day 284 photos, 48 members
- Atomic Age Alliance 967 photos, 84 members
- Min. 10 Favs 1,013 photos, 490 members
- Tickle My Fancy 2,669 photos, 198 members
- ABC Seattle 334 photos, 46 members
- THE LAS VEGAS FLICKR GROUP 13,518 photos, 413 members
- Sustainable Seattle! 503 photos, 98 members
- 80's style Double Exposure portraits 47 photos, 157 members
- Ofrendas, Altars, + Shrines for Día de los Muertos 2,487 photos, 449 members
- guess where in Disneyland & Disney California Adventure 706 photos, 125 members
- photopicturephotographynow - the culture of photography 2,405 photos, 324 members
- Groovy Girls in Glasses 6,156 photos, 1,702 members
- Girls Rock! 5,435 photos, 400 members
- Disembodied Heads 240 photos, 165 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,380 photos, 17,902 members
- Space Needle 11,859 photos, 2,251 members
- 15-Minute Photo (instant Flickrfication) 79 photos, 90 members
- Olympic Sculpture Park, Seattle, Washington 1,845 photos, 311 members
- Nikon D80 Users 580,187 photos, 23,924 members
- ShotGlass 197 photos, 56 members
"beatnikside is a genius of monumental proportions...ok now, since I've gotten your attention- this culture mutant has been known to leap tall tales in a single town. he is my compass from sin city to jet city and hopefully still remembers me at my best, even when I'm too old to wonder when that is (;-D)"
18th April, 2007
Char Mae says:
"That darn Beatnikside.... his pictures are sooooo hip!!!!"
26th March, 2007
"Geoff's pictures make me happy in my pantalones."
3rd July, 2006
"If a picture's worth a thousand words, this guy's photos are a freakin' novel, and a best-selling one at that."
26th February, 2006
Well Wisher says:
"I've been aquainted with Beatnik Sidearm (freakin' GREAT name, by the way) from Live Journal for several years now but I don't know him nearly as well as I should. FANTASTIC writer and chronicler of daily events and inner thoughts, turning the everyday into a little bit of special, king music compilation maker and more. Then, there's the photography. The dude has got it seriously goin' on. A pleasure to be aquainted and I certainly mean to make further strides to know him better. Thanks for sharing your talents, thoughts and humor with the world."
9th February, 2006
"Your pictures tell so many stories and they're always stories I want to hear.
Okay... idea coming in! ... slideshow.. Morphine's "Let's Take a Trip Together" playing under you narrating the story. Yes! Take us to beatnik land!"
8th October, 2005
burnt sugar says:
"From Las Vegas to Seattle, Beatnikside's photos define cool, nostalgia and color. He'll take you to sweaty palm moments, rollerblade highs, and technicolor amazement. He's got the right drink, the right moment, and the right comination of grumpy and gracious."
16th August, 2005
schadenfreude lola says:
"that beatnikside, he so fine."
23rd February, 2005
- Geoff Carter
- February 2005
- Las Vegas, US
- I am:
- The Spellout