Do I tell better stories through images or through words?
Sometimes I get it right and sometimes I don't, because I love experimenting and the images always represent me and my view.
I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO SEE WHAT I SEE.
Some facts about me
•I am faithful to Minolta and Sony for years.
•I travel a lot, my favourite places are Barcelona and Istanbul, but I take the most of pleasure in presenting images from my home country.
•I like spring, autumn and winter. Summer overheats me and steals my ideas.
•I like wine red colour, but I dress like a wallflower or a grey mouse.
•Everywhere I go, the camera is with me. Thus, I am always in good company.
•In short my photographs present a peek into all possible fields.
•I mostly enjoy portraits.
•I admire the photography work of Andrzej Dragan and portraits of the Pakistani photographer Rohtas and seascape images of Andrea's beautiful world
•I photograph in RAW.
•I have to learn a lot every new day.
•I support the photography treatment skill, which is today still as important as the dark room used to be.
•I am always looking for a motif for my best photography. And I know that I still have not found it. Tomorrow!
•My biggest and the most direct critic is my daughter.
•I am certain that I have the most wonderful friends in the world.
•I am an optimist who always thinks that the glass is half full.
My photos on : P A N O R A M I O
ALL MY EXPLORE
My personal favorite so far:
Photos of aviana2 (1)
- Experimental Graphic Design 61,763 photos, 6,586 members
- Selective Colors 31,814 photos, 5,349 members
- NATURE COLOR EXPLOSION 2,483 photos, 423 members
- Horses, Horses, and More Horses 21,831 photos, 3,042 members
- Yahoo Your Pictures 48,725 photos, 2,988 members
- Selezione per il Campionato di Fotografia (Pubblica1-Commenta3) 1,374 photos, 292 members
- Yahoo! Studios: The Weekly Flickr Photos 21,045 photos, 3,709 members
- La Mistica de las Texturas/The Mystic of the Textures 56,880 photos, 2,537 members
- When art speaks to you...ovvero...Quando l'arte ti parla... 25,858 photos, 1,846 members
- Natural World. (P1/C2) 18,091 photos, 1,054 members
- Share, your Website 27 photos, 158 members
- Weirena´s SOFT-FLOWER-POETRY 4,186 photos, 509 members
- The Cadillacs of Photography 8,132 photos, 707 members
- Morocco 38,592 photos, 4,879 members
- Mat'sGallery 40,323 photos, 1,019 members
- SONIAGALLERY◕‿◕CHALLENGE-SFIDE 2,360 photos, 3,091 members
- Minolta AF 135mm f2.8 671 photos, 124 members
- Nature of Wildlife 7,053 photos, 358 members
- 15 Challenges 17,780 photos, 1,783 members
- SG2 "Club Fotografico e discussioni" [Soniagallery2] 0 photos, 165 members
- Landscape Photography Magazine 28,738 photos, 3,540 members
- Show Room (Comment 2) 161,557 photos, 8,460 members
- Best Of DAMN! I Wish I'd Taken That 27,573 photos, 4,780 members
- Friuli-Venezia Giulia in the nature 386 photos, 20 members
- QUINTA FLOWER ♦ 106 ºConc ♦ A MELHOR FOTO DA QUINZENA 48,839 photos, 2,267 members
- The DaVinci Touch - Extraordinary Photos 15,089 photos, 1,291 members
- Poezija i druge stvari... 443 photos, 91 members
- Gorizia&NovaGorica 577 photos, 51 members
- Farming Life 16,689 photos, 986 members
- The Challenge Factory: Ultimate Grind Winner's Gallery 2,613 photos, 290 members
- Views: 5000 8,814 photos, 3,972 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence" 25+ Faves (P/1: AW-FAV2 MANDATORY) 22,117 photos, 1,929 members
- Photographer's Choice~Hall of Fame (Invitation) 22,647 photos, 2,090 members
- Lines&Curves - Post 1: Comment 1 156,041 photos, 13,120 members
- Amazing Sony Alpha and Nex DSLR photography 13,610 photos, 103 members
- ! * The colored vegetables home ○admin moderated○ P1-C2 1,035 photos, 124 members
- Grave Vigil 380 photos, 32 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 18,897 photos, 23,163 members
- The Light Painters Society 338,552 photos, 14,306 members
- Gatto Gavino...di tutto e di più! 11,420 photos, 492 members
- Jotbe's Group (INVITE ONLY !!!!!) -Give 2 Awards 37,488 photos, 3,297 members
- Ljubljana ZOO 59 photos, 9 members
- *Challenge You* Please check Daily Chat For Change in HTML Code! 102,674 photos, 6,644 members
- I s t a n b u l 34 34,913 photos, 1,784 members
- Plus-Minus Comments 11,687 photos, 2,960 members
- Better Than Good - Level 2 (p1/a5) 43,770 photos, 6,427 members
- beTWO -2 small natural objects- ~ 2 comments required ~ 7,222 photos, 738 members
- NATURE POETRY (Invited Images Only) P1 ~ C1 5,043 photos, 1,166 members
- Gorgeous Flowers ✿ Contest : Cosmos is opened 30,014 photos, 2,649 members
- The Challenge Factory 85,699 photos, 4,855 members
"Magnifica, extraordinária, fantástica, luz, color impresionante... así veo y disfruto de esta galeria, no puede pasarse por alto, mirar estas imagenes, os lo aconsejo, no os la perdais."
26th May, 2009
"100F Photographer! In this photostream you find highly attended pictures. Quality on highest level. –– 100F摄影! 在此您可找到深受关注的相片。 最高水准的质量。 –– ¡Fotógrafo 100F! Aquí encontrará imágenes muy apreciadas. Calidad al más alto nivel. –– Fotógrafo 100F! Aqui encontra imagens que receberam muita atenção.Qualidade ao mais alto nível. –– Photographe 100F! Vous trouverez ici des clichés très recherchés. Qualité au plus haut niveau. –– 100F Photograph! Hier finden Sie viel beachtete Bilder. Qualität auf höchstem Niveau. –– 100F Photograph! Qui trovi immagini molto guardate. Qualità al massimo livello. –– 100F 사진! 귀하는 여기서 아주 우수하게 평가된 사진들을 찾을 수 있습니다. 최우수 수준의 질.
World100F – QualityGroup – Marco"
11th June, 2010
"I am really pleased to be the one to offer the first testimonial to Iva (‘Aviana 2’).
When I joined the Flickr family Iva was the first to make contact, the first to comment and the first to select one of my photos as a favourite. This gave me much needed encouragement.
Through Iva, I have since discovered so many fine photographers, whose works often make me feel a little less certain about the merits of my own offerings but who, at the same time, excite my sensibilities with their creativity and technique.
Iva is one such exceptional photographer. Her photos show her love of her country, and her heartfelt affinity with her subjects, whether at home or abroad.
Good equipment and technique are useful but, ultimately, a great photo is born out of the special connectedness that the photographer feels for the subject. As a sculptor ‘releases’ a piece of art from a block of stone, so a good photographer ‘releases’ a piece of visual art from something framed briefly by the viewfinder.
I feel that Iva does this, and does it with aplomb.
I applaud her for her work to date, and for what is yet to come, and I thank her sincerely for her friendship."
19th February, 2008
- March 2007
- I am: