Adelaide (SA) based media production.
2010 CAMS Accredited Photographer.
My photographic skills are available for hire for your event.
Also specialising in cinematography, web design, and film editing.
+61 421 590 228
I see my style of photography as based on photojournalism - capturing the reality of scenes as they unfold as naturally as possible; finding the essense of a moment.
I specialise in traditional composition as well as wide angle photography across different themes of landscapes, culture, sport, and architecture.
The vast majority of my shots are handheld; partially for speed and portability but also because many tourist destinations in Japan don't allow tripods. An upshot of this is that I have developed an effective technique for handheld panoramic photography, which allows for the creation of 360 degree photos where tripods and panoramic heads cannot go.
The current gear that I use is for a Pentax *ist DL DSLR, which due to it's small size, perfect one handed grip and use of AA batteries has been outstanding for travel.
My two favourite lenses to use are my 40+ year old Asahi-Takumar 55mm f1.8 prime, and an 8mm f/3.5 Peleng circular fisheye. My other gear includes a Pentax 100-300mm f/4.7, Sigma 18-55mm f/3.5, Mir 20-M 20mm f/3.5, and a Hanimar 135mm f/3.5 prime.
Photos of August Boehm (1)
- Foldables 631 photos, 66 members
- South Australian Motorsport 597 photos, 16 members
- Group B Rally Cars 1,683 photos, 118 members
- Skylines Australia (SAU) 304 photos, 19 members
- Renault 5 1,371 photos, 239 members
- Renault R5 Turbo - your pics please! 182 photos, 33 members
- Views: 500 74,148 photos, 13,529 members
- State Library of Queensland - Collecting Disaster Photographs 924 photos, 46 members
- Toyota MR2 Owners MK1 (1984-1989) 1,117 photos, 188 members
- Proton car in foreign countries 342 photos, 38 members
- Views: 400 75,250 photos, 12,021 members
- Touge Alliance 206 photos, 2 members
- Proton Satria GTi 31 photos, 11 members
- Touge Unit 227 photos, 57 members
- Mini Supercars 579 photos, 250 members
- Alternative Fuel Vehicles & The Future of Transportation 2,457 photos, 419 members
- Cloud Junkie 276,864 photos, 25,205 members
- Mazda Cars 9,059 photos, 912 members
- South Australia Landscape 3,514 photos, 199 members
- Only in Australia...... 4,370 photos, 282 members
- SA Central 46,277 photos, 965 members
- Equirectangular 12,516 photos, 1,545 members
- Views: 100 643,586 photos, 22,082 members
- Automotive Art 21,779 photos, 642 members
- G R A F I S M O 3,318 photos, 518 members
- Mercedes-Benz World ( The Mighty ) 50,401 photos, 3,523 members
- Aussie Exotics 2,132 photos, 55 members
- Camera Toss 7,712 photos, 12,539 members
- Supercars Black & White 938 photos, 381 members
- Supercars Selective Colouring 1,380 photos, 407 members
- Score and Comment my Car Pictures 11,893 photos, 1,042 members
- Wheels In The Air 4,671 photos, 280 members
- Views: 200 243,972 photos, 16,368 members
- Delta integrale 3,236 photos, 246 members
- Anaglyph (Red-Cyan 3D Pictures) 65,484 photos, 3,461 members
- High Resolution Car Photos 27,323 photos, 344 members
- Very, VERY LARGE Photos (NEW: 20 megapixels or more) 1,164 photos, 488 members
- Reflections 507,973 photos, 44,988 members
- People Portraits 2,329,500 photos, 111,130 members
- Red like PassioN 22,210 photos, 2,159 members
- Landscapes of Australia (Natural Inland) 38,148 photos, 3,146 members
- Extension Tube Users (Macro) 12,260 photos, 1,672 members
- M42 108,950 photos, 6,708 members
- Infrared 60,959 photos, 5,716 members
- B&W 3,298,458 photos, 162,545 members
- Black and White Automotive Photography. 4,890 photos, 139 members
- Japanology 日本文化論 (Please Read The Rules) 1,683 photos, 975 members
- Kanji 6,706 photos, 445 members
- Calligraphy 12,780 photos, 2,187 members
- HDR 865,437 photos, 88,884 members
August Boehm doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- August Boehm
- April 2006
- Adelaide, Australia
- I am:
- Media Production
- View my linkedin profile