- CUS | COMING UP STRONG 19,967 photos, 1,250 members
- Sunday Mornings at the River 548 photos, 186 members
- /my first love 3,192 photos, 879 members
- we don't care, we don't care, we don't care 2,021 photos, 824 members
- A Stop 14,693 photos, 2,104 members
- The Only Magic Left is Art 8,219 photos, 1,320 members
- the (corner) 2,890 photos, 211 members
- magic in the air 2,387 photos, 317 members
- if you leave 4,971 photos, 1,591 members
- the Other 44 photos, 17 members
- smelling misty air 1,989 photos, 138 members
- black magic. 487 photos, 794 members
- gray magic 668 photos, 795 members
- Wolf + Moon 21,845 photos, 1,707 members
- sea you 916 photos, 848 members
- The Land Between Here and Mountains 468 photos, 1,047 members
- mélodieux ▲ lumière 1,304 photos, 244 members
- if you go down to the woods today 2,840 photos, 1,515 members
- pastel and dreamy 100,745 photos, 7,365 members
- Bird Videos 767 photos, 127 members
- Imaginary Zine 1,835 photos, 2,057 members
Stine Sampers says:
"besides the fact that i love her as a person, that she inspires me, that i tend to call her a botticelli angel, that i've written about her and will write in the future, i also love her mind what involves that i love her photography. for that is what it is: mind captures, all senses clear, pure and honest. a sea of feelings in which you'd love to go skinny dipping."
18th February, 2010
Andre Vautour says:
"one of my favorites."
10th February, 2010
Jonathan Jacques says:
"Alicia is cute! Oh, and I just saw work she made when she was like, 9 -10years old, and it blow me!!! gifted I say, sometimes a little to gifted, then it becomes theatrical..."
14th November, 2009
Rebecca Williams. says:
Her photos speak for themselves- from haunting to lovely and sometimes a combination of the two or more. It's amazing how she captures something so intangible (emotions) and transforms it into something that can be viewed on a computer screen.
She can do this because she understands the very nature of things. I'm so glad to have met her."
8th October, 2009
grace tuttle says:
"how did i live before without her vision. the world need worry if it doesn't witness her. ethereal, free, purely human.
22nd September, 2009
"It’s kind of hard to describe her stream in one testimonial, cause there are so many things to say about. I’ll try to just say some things that come to my mind spontaneously right now.
One first thing I’d like to say: I almost always LOVE the colours in her photo’s! She’s so good at editing in exactly the right colours:o
She’s definately not afraid to try out new things, not afraid to fully throw herself in the purpose of photography; to get as close to the truth as possible. And I think she manages to do that amazingly well. Especially at the expression of feelings. When looking at her photo’s, you know she’s not just taking photo’s with a girl at a certain place, you know there’s a deeper feeling attached to it, you know this is a piece of reality. She shows this in a very honest way, and sometimes in a rather surprising way. And now I think of her diptych’s, which always surprise me, combinations in unpredictable ways. Feelings or the conscious absence of it. Moments of silence in the middle of despair, like the eye of a hurricane. And also moments of happy music and peace. Reading this, it almost sounds like I’m talking about the course of someone’s life. But in fact it is. Her stream is a story. An honest and real story. Read it! Get in it! Become part of it!"
19th September, 2009
"Alicia is wonderful. I mean it full-heartedly. She is so sweet and she makes things especially beautiful through her art.
It's emotive, so raw it can make your skin on edge or make you laugh or remember a time that was like the moment captured in the photograph.
She's magic and I love her"
14th September, 2009
"Alicia's art is unlike anything I've seen before
Raw feelings mixed with beautiful landscapes...
just wonderful :)"
14th September, 2009
Elly Uiterwijk says:
"Her work is magic and art! Love every part of it!"
8th September, 2009
"i don't know where to begin. her photos are pure magic."
23rd August, 2009
"i love , just love your expressive photos , very artistic and i can't wait for your next photos ."
12th May, 2009
Elies VR says:
"Alicia is a girl you should love. Her photography's amazing and honest, she's not afraid of showing herself. She's brave but with a sweet, shy touch. She makes you feel what she feels. I'm so glad we're friends."
3rd January, 2009
- Alicia Griffiths
- January 2008