Araleya is a name of flower (Frangipani or Plumeria) called in Sri Lanka, but I am Thai
I take photogrpahy through my feeling. I am not a pro or amatuer. Just the one who really like photography.
Special thank for Balloonist33, my very first contact for the PRO Account. and thank you for capngimp for another PRO Account... Thank you for your great friendship
Highly appreciated for those friends who have written me beautiful testimonials. Thank you indeed
Thank you for vistting, comments and faves. Here is more about my Flickr DNA
Here are some groups that my friends and I are Admins. Welcome to join, post and discuss :
Life is like
Best of Asia
If you like to use some of my photos please contact me at Flickr mail or email@example.com
- Christmas Calendar 2012 19 photos, 41 members
- Instagram Sri Lanka 48 photos, 61 members
- The World From My Window 159 photos, 143 members
- India Special 3,458 photos, 480 members
- PicMonkey 27,155 photos, 1,867 members
- Nikon Photography - Sri Lanka 2,396 photos, 189 members
- Photographing the life 6,000 photos, 386 members
- Red and Gold Christmas 66 photos, 17 members
- Christmas Calendar 2011 22 photos, 36 members
- Myriapoda (Centipedes, Millipedes, Etc.) 3,829 photos, 891 members
- Hinduism ॐ 2,948 photos, 301 members
- First Class Thailand 277 photos, 3 members
- *DREAM 2009-2013* 63,082 photos, 4,178 members
- Spiritual Earth 1,542 photos, 621 members
- Hinduism in Nepal 1,036 photos, 206 members
- Buddhism in Nepal 1,103 photos, 253 members
- Another Flower Macro Group 9,213 photos, 415 members
- Our wonderful world 27,761 photos, 1,133 members
- Backpacking and Hiking pictures 15,641 photos, 1,206 members
- For Exposition 81 photos, 58 members
- Pretty Pictures. 4,193 photos, 1,114 members
- Beach Paradise 4,306 photos, 384 members
- I love all cats 3,947 photos, 388 members
- The Green Earth Magazine 15,913 photos, 1,289 members
- ₪ NATURE SANCTUARY ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) MOD-Q 151,189 photos, 8,880 members
- ₪ Worldwide TRAVELOGUE ₪ (Add 1 ~ Award 2) MOD-Q 263,649 photos, 10,806 members
- The Zoo! 113,686 photos, 8,595 members
- ₪ ZEN`sational World ₪ (Add 1/ Award 2) MOD-Q 333,775 photos, 11,492 members
- Photography Of Nepal 14,519 photos, 1,316 members
- BILDENTUSIASTER HÖGLANDET 4,099 photos, 63 members
- 2010 London Summer Photo-Classes 1,182 photos, 313 members
- Things Time Forgot | Beauty in entropy. 1,344 photos, 100 members
- CSIS SEAP | 2nd Photo Contest: Saving Mother Earth 14 photos, 33 members
- Food Fashion Photo Magazine 5,652 photos, 950 members
- CSIS SEAP | 1st Photo Contest: People to People Linkages 400 photos, 35 members
- Open Eyes - Online Magazine 3,793 photos, 843 members
- GROW GREEN 2,502 photos, 94 members
- Visit Nepal 2011 - A Tourism Year 727 photos, 81 members
- The moment that matters. 1,832 photos, 167 members
- "Enjoy Life!" 103,355 photos, 2,911 members
- I Live My Dream 3,453 photos, 358 members
- Onigawara, shibi, gargoyles, and more 305 photos, 64 members
- Europe - Good Photos from Europe 8,404 photos, 296 members
- My beautiful photostream-Best Pix here!! 7,591 photos, 639 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 431,736 photos, 100,500 members
- คนไทยในฟลิกเกอร์ 14,222 photos, 378 members
- I bring my camera everywhere. 221,815 photos, 3,507 members
- Do you want to be in Wonderland? 2,639 photos, 1,171 members
- Wonderful Asia, P1 C1 ( COLORS OF ASIA - Favorites Posted) 31,847 photos, 1,035 members
- Thailand Showcase Gallery (5+ Faves) - Only the Best 5,854 photos, 688 members
"Araleya is one of the nicest people you can hope to meet. Her photostream is a perfect blend of the realities of life, thought inspiring moments and all the things that are so special. It's always a pleasure to wander through her work and see the obvious natural abilities she has shining through. I have drawn, and continue to draw, so much inspiration from what she shares."
1st October, 2008
TLW Photography says:
"This photographer is amazing. She is not only a great photographer making things more beautiful than they really are but she is a very kind person. Thank you very much and keep on having fun."
27th August, 2008
Deepak Trivedi says:
"I have been thinking of writing a testimonial for Araleya for a long time, but I think whatever I write will fall short. Watching Araleya's photos is the most uplifting thing I can do to myself! Her subjects are superb, her composition is simply flawless, and she's able to use the lighting perfectly. The vividness of her pictures is simply out of the world!"
5th May, 2008
"Plenty of lively can find in your album, thank you for all those sharing.
4th October, 2007
braddah karl says:
"Araleya's images are rich in depth. Her photos of Thailand are unique and thoughtfully shot. Look forward to seeing more of the world through her lens."
4th September, 2007
David Cartier says:
"Araleya's photostream is inspirational not only on a photographic but also very much on a spiritual level, ...... a beautiful mind, obviously steeped in reverance for the gifts of nature shines through the images ..."
30th July, 2007
Timo Kozlowski says:
"Browsing through Araleya's photos is always a joy. She has a very good eye for composition and dedication to details. Her nature photos from her garden always make me wonder whether she lives on the same planet as I do, because her world seems to be filled with magic that she puts into her wonderful photos."
30th July, 2007
"This is a place where you see some great shots of nature and people. She shows very deep affection towards both of them. Each shot at flickr are accompanied by some thoughtful words, describing the moment. Images and descriptions, both convey her feelings perfectly, and no wonder if you got addicted to this photostream!"
16th July, 2007
"Araleya is an incredible photographer -- her nature and travel photographs are breathtaking. A true star of flickr."
4th July, 2007
"Thanks for the lovely comments that you've gave me... I am a bit embrace by that,haha....because my photos far not as good as you...you are sooooo professional, and all the photos look soooo beautiful and you made the objects alive!!! I am sooooo admire with your work, I even shared your work with friend. Thanks again for the comments, feel free to criticize me, because i am just a beginner in photography, have to learn a lot more from you..."
5th June, 2007
@ CHAICHAROEN @ says:
"After looking at your pictures, I realize that anything around me can be more beautiful than ever if I notice
I love all of your pictures ........"
7th January, 2007
"Araleya's photos give me the chance to view a wondrous, colorful side of the world. It seems every shot gives me an 'ahhhhh' moment - her compositions are unhurried in a hurried world. Each scene seems waiting for her camera lens alone. Always pleasant and kind - a gorgeous photostream on flickr. I always relish any comment she has to give me."
6th December, 2006
"Araleya, you are a true people's person. You have the unique ability to connect with nature in all its forms :)"
9th October, 2006
Cherry Berry says:
"i love all of your photos, they are full of expression and impression. your photos make me feel like going out NOW to take more photos and try to make it as wonderful as you do. what you have shot are all stunning beautiful to me ka. i'm your big fan now can't you notice? :)"
9th September, 2006
"Araleya has a great portfolio that takes us through many enchanting lands, very nice indeed.
Nth Queensland, Australia"
15th August, 2006
"Araleya's journey pays honour to her passage through many wonderful situations and places. The reverence with which she presents her photos causes something in my spirit to pause and consider matters on a higher level of understanding. The Zen is present in her photos if Zen can ever be captured or contained. Perhaps not, but it is certainly reflected in many of the photos I see through Araleya's eyes."
4th August, 2006
"Araleya's photostream is a must here on Flickr... the perfect combination of beautiful subject matter and outstanding photographic skill. Don't read this testamonial, look at these wonderful images!!!"
5th July, 2006
A lady with the rich Thais culture & beauties of arts.
Every master piece that she created is excellence if not great.
She is an icon & keep inspire many on the net.
I appreciate your everything....."
14th June, 2006
"I was blessed to be Araleya's first flickr contact when she "introduced" me to Asha and beautiful Nepal. Seeing everyday life through her lens is wonderful. Happy to say I now call her friend."
5th May, 2006
* K A Z Z I E * says:
"You take us on enchanting journey through Thailand with each and every upload :)
Thank you for sharing
hugs, kazzie :)"
20th April, 2006
- December 2005
- Bangkok, Thailand
- I am:
- Civil Engineer