I love to tell and read stories. And since I have boxes of photographs and slides, and take my digital camera with me everywhere, I figured I'd share my photos and tell their tales. What's the use of keeping them bound in boxes?
- Cars, planes, motorbikes, boats, trains and trucks of the whole 204,759 photos, 1,897 members
- Photojojo Browser Tab Photo Museum! 103 photos, 60 members
- World cars 188,593 photos, 3,689 members
- Generation X 2,805 photos, 446 members
- Algeciras 3,474 photos, 185 members
- San Fernando Valley 7,550 photos, 395 members
- 1980s Fashion 1,777 photos, 397 members
- comunidad fotopixo 19 photos, 31 members
- Pasadena, California (Photos Around the Area of Pasadena) 12,871 photos, 816 members
- Wind Sand & Water P1-C2 24,249 photos, 2,564 members
- New Wave 965 photos, 208 members
- Scared of Santa 24 photos, 45 members
- Taylor Parker Fan Club 139 photos, 40 members
Vermont Ferret says:
"The appearance of new Flickr photos by aprilbaby has become Event of the Day for me. To view her photos is to hitch a ride for a brief, guided tour of her life. Her comments are frequently hilarious comic asides and are themselves reason enough to tune in. She appears to have a had a lot of fun growing up.
Even over great distances I occasionally sense a bond between myself and complete strangers -- not the bonds that women in boots tie my wrists with, but the sort of bonds that can only be compared with the stronger industrial adhesives. I feel this way towards aprilbaby, whether she likes it or not, and hope this bond endures.
If there were a Mount Rushmore for chicks, she'd be right up there, somewhere between Farrah Fawcett and Eleanor Roosevelt."
12th February, 2007
- Michele Miles Gardiner
- March 2005
- San Francisco
- San Fernando Valley/L.A. County, U.S.
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Men's Fashion Consultant/Writer/business owner
- Aprilbaby's California Life