create your own visited country map
You Are a Daisy
You see the world with an artist's eye.
Finding beauty is easy for you - even in the dullest of moments.
You notice all of the colors of the world, from fresh grass to sunsets.
You are a total optimist and hedonist. You love to drink life in.
What Flower Are You?
- SETES DEL MUNDO 1,916 photos, 158 members
- Birding for everyone! (Field Guide of the World) 4,207 photos, 203 members
- My Favourite Things - public exhibition 70 photos, 18 members
- You don't need an SLR to take a Great Shot! 6,532 photos, 175 members
- Mosses & Liverworts 1,476 photos, 200 members
- Gravel Road Photography 31,756 photos, 980 members
- Hand & Fuß & Mund / Hand & Foot & Mouth 11,660 photos, 804 members
- Outdoor Photography Canada 4,030 photos, 199 members
- Jardins Tropicais - Tropical Gardens 3,300 photos, 190 members
- invasive species 2,327 photos, 179 members
- Alberta 73,739 photos, 1,565 members
- Ice Photography 10,590 photos, 1,861 members
- THE WORLD OF BIRDS 20,822 photos, 524 members
- mushrooms of all kinds 9,134 photos, 753 members
- Barns 43,522 photos, 4,653 members
- Perfect Beauty II 266,012 photos, 8,321 members
- Webshots Community 40,907 photos, 766 members
- I BELIEVE IN THE BRIDGE ♥ Forever in My Heart ♥ 3,341 photos, 630 members
- Birds of Alberta 5,967 photos, 95 members
- doors of the world 20,164 photos, 823 members
- close to nature group 33,105 photos, 881 members
- Old And Beautiful (buildings ,barns, shacks, and abandoned homes 120,273 photos, 9,419 members
- *Winter MADNESS* 20,292 photos, 2,230 members
- ALL Welcome - I am sick of 'rules and regulations - New Contest 506,351 photos, 4,765 members
- Macro Photography Forums 1,241 photos, 37 members
- Water, snow, ice and frost 27,556 photos, 1,287 members
- Vintage & Antique Cycling Memorabilia 277 photos, 74 members
- winter landscapes 51,009 photos, 5,592 members
- Juvenile or Young Birds 226 photos, 31 members
- Horse Tales 5,891 photos, 600 members
- Newtown Connecticut 1,248 photos, 302 members
- Flickr Canada 60,073 photos, 841 members
- OLD BLACK & WHITE CYCLING PHOTOS 1,883 photos, 331 members
- CYCLING HISTORY: The begining to modern 2,198 photos, 166 members
- BORN TO PHOTOGRAPH 25,315 photos, 904 members
- **Snow, Snow, Snow!** 48,260 photos, 5,552 members
- All Things Winter 47,090 photos, 2,773 members
- Frost is Nice 7,847 photos, 1,328 members
- Wonders of Winter 18,096 photos, 1,864 members
- Cladonias of the World 554 photos, 101 members
- The Aviation Museum 71,643 photos, 2,533 members
- Inglewood Bird Sanctuary 364 photos, 20 members
- The Beauty of the World Through Your Eyes 50,400 photos, 1,296 members
- Hurricane-Sandy 4,771 photos, 650 members
- Old photos and good old memories 21,686 photos, 723 members
- Special Shots Well Taken 8,315 photos, 421 members
- Landscape Beauty ! 626,761 photos, 28,742 members
- landscape around the world 78,179 photos, 5,132 members
- yellowstone 33,102 photos, 2,660 members
- Landscapes 101 (Unlimited) 252,927 photos, 8,434 members
Photographer in Alberta says:
"Ann was one of my first contacts on Flikr.
She has an appreciation for nature and wildlife that reflects in each image she shares.
Her beautiful photos have been an inspiration."
27th June, 2009
nelleke2 - says:
"I have to thank my long time pen friend for introducing me to Flickr.
It would be something for me after my retirement, she said. I haven't even waited until that moment.
I knew that she did very much with photography , but had never seen her nature photos until I signed up for Flickr.
They are beautiful. I love to read the stories underneath the photos.
I hope Anne will go on showing Canadian nature to us for a very long time.
Thank you Anne.
Your friend Nel"
1st July, 2009
DJS Photo says:
"White-breasted Nuthatches bar none."
17th March, 2007
"Ann's nature photography is so delightful because it transcends mere record shots to art. The has a great compositional eye. I love her bird photography, which is one of the most difficult forms to master."
21st February, 2007
- Anne Elliott
- November 2005
- Birmingham, England
- Alberta, Canada