If a day goes by without my doing something related to photography, it's as though I've neglected something essential to my existence, as though I had forgotten to wake up. - Richard Avedon
I am a professional photographer based in Naples, Florida. I specialize in weddings and portraits for private and corporate commissions.
I wake up every morning and smile knowing that I live my dreams each and every day. I LOVE being a photographer.
All my photos are ALL RIGHTS RESERVED if you want to use my photos for any reason, PLEASE JUST ASK FOR PERMISSION If I find any of my photos that you have illegally used I will under the full extent of the law get you. trust me on that.
- I just met eweliyi 75 photos, 18 members
- Photo Talk Plus 905 photos, 352 members
- Stuck On Earth Community 89,206 photos, 5,746 members
- Yes. We know we are shooting into the light. 902 photos, 129 members
- Downtown Fort Myers Photowalk 2011 0 photos, 5 members
- PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS 22,684 photos, 1,358 members
- DIYPhotography 26,368 photos, 12,129 members
- *Why So Serious.... 13,772 photos, 796 members
- FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME 45,676 photos, 1,927 members
- The Beatles Project 724 photos, 461 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 43,939 photos, 3,840 members
- "It's me." 68,398 photos, 4,411 members
- Black and White 5,426,002 photos, 265,604 members
- Adorkable 8,626 photos, 683 members
- Lighting Essentials 68,970 photos, 7,292 members
- A Secret Affair 150 photos, 153 members
- Project SoulPancake 710 photos, 378 members
- Ferret Photography 8,924 photos, 1,321 members
- Stuff On Heads 8,331 photos, 464 members
- Help-Portrait 953 photos, 491 members
- Cigars 4,050 photos, 1,115 members
- I think this is beautiful 6,901 photos, 240 members
- Happy Shut The Fuck Up 6,240 photos, 129 members
- Due Process 2,779 photos, 737 members
- People Make Me Happy 6,911 photos, 416 members
- Me Through Your Eyes 346 photos, 336 members
- Her Balloon Happiness 3,707 photos, 710 members
- Balloons (Not Hot Air) 3,003 photos, 1,912 members
- The Shoes On Her Feet 882 photos, 557 members
- Alibubba Extravaganza 2010! 35 photos, 27 members
- Wedding Details & Ideas 48,266 photos, 7,904 members
- Wedding Photography 220,361 photos, 45,455 members
- Portraits of Photographers 547 photos, 36 members
- Strobist.com 581,807 photos, 116,082 members
- AdobeLand 408 photos, 36 members
- The Card Exchange / ST. PATRICKS!!! 12 photos, 14 members
- February Alphabet Fun, 2010 edition! 575 photos, 45 members
- Hairodynamic! 1,473 photos, 195 members
- Olaf's World Travels 55 photos, 44 members
- CHARITY PRINT AUCTIONS - PHILIPPINES 0 photos, 1,416 members
- Newborn posing inspiration group 18,161 photos, 6,861 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 352,894 photos, 34,608 members
- If you had just one shot? 134 photos, 35 members
- Bench Monday 16,973 photos, 3,906 members
- Twitter / Flickr TYE Studio Meetup 19 photos, 4 members
- friday night drunken webcam pics 45 photos, 153 members
- Wordless on Wednesday 2,124 photos, 352 members
- ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE FANS 7,354 photos, 69 members
- Clichés are fun 656 photos, 240 members
- PostSecret 1,893 photos, 1,203 members
"I follow a lot of people on Flickr..... alot of great photographers, and seemingly wonderful people - Anna is both. But, in my three years on this crazy site, I have never seen anybody grow as a photographer as quickly as I've seen Anna grow. Not only has she become a friend, but she is crazy-sexy-cool (emphasis on the last two)..... and I absolutely adore her work."
8th August, 2010
Thomas Hawk says:
"Zee Anna is *amazing.* I've only just recently met her, but I know she's going to be a great Flickr friend. She has a warm and generous spirit and modeled for us all day long on Saturday. She has a great eye as a photographer, and knows what looks great both behind and in front of the camera. If you want fun, go shoot with Zee! :)"
22nd March, 2010
"There are a few things you need to know about Anna.
1) Anna is extremely helpful. She will do anything she can to help you up your game in photography. A great example, she helped me find a great, cheap background for photography and has given me lots of tips on portraiture.
2) Anna has a great eye. When I see her photos, especially her self-portraits, I am often left thinking, "Darn, why didn't I think of that?"
3) But the most important thing about Anna is that she is not afraid to learn/experiment. She seems to constantly pushing herself to try out new techniques and then share what she's learned with the rest of us on flickr."
15th December, 2009
"I only got to know Anna fairly recently, but I absolutely adore her! Her artistic abilities shine through in everything she does, whether it's creating dramatic face art or powerful and sensual black and whites. She infuses her personality into all of her work and she's an absolute joy to know. If you aren't familiar with her yet, you can thank me for the introduction later. You're going to love her."
14th October, 2009
"Anna? She's absolutely amazing as a photographer and contact. Anna will light up your days with good humor or creative pictures. Following her since the beginning of her 365, I've seen her change drastically for the better.At the time of this testimonial, Anna has yet to hit the triple digits. She's a super cool gal and be sure to check out her high-key portraits. They are stunning, just like her."
29th August, 2009
"I discovered Anna's stream when I started July's ABC Soup. I quickly fell in love with her style and added her as a contact. Her stream is one of the first ones I check everyday. Her high keys photo are fantastic and she has such a quirky sense of humor. She manages to make me laugh whether she's climbing into a high voltage area or just cuddling her stuffed giraffe. She's become one of my favorite Flickr friends and I can't wait for our Florida meet-up! :)"
19th August, 2009
Jennifer Crowder says:
"Everywhere I go on flickr I see Zee Anna!!!!!!! This girl seriously must be the most popular girl on flickr.... with good, no great reason! Zee Anna! is always there to comment on her contact's photos... to praise them, or pick them up when they are down. She cares, she listens.... (well, ok she reads...) but you get the idea!! I am glad to call her a friend.
Zee Anna!'s photos are always very creative. You can tell she puts time into them... she thinks about what she is trying to convey, and then finds the perfect way to relate it photographically. Her photos are intelligent, yet fun. She is always doing something new, and always takes the time to get the technique RIGHT.
But what I love most is that she's not afraid to lay it all out there. Her flickr life is her real life, and that is awesome. Her photos are TRUTH."
18th August, 2009
Andrew _ B says:
"Since I "met" Zee Anna over at July's ABCs (at least, I'm pretty sure that's where) she's been one of my favouritest flickr people, and not just because she always says very nice things about my photos :)
Anna is the high-key lighting guru, and also makes some hilariously funny shots. Sometimes she does both at the same time.
She has a good eye for photos, as evidenced by her copying a couple of my shots... and the shot I copied from her made explore. :D
PS. you could say the occasional critical thing about my photos if you want Anna, I'll still like you :)"
18th August, 2009
"Oh Anna, how do I love thee?
Let me count the ways.
1. For being hilarious and making me laugh, and having a wonderful sense of humour.
2. For taking super sick pictures. Always. Really. Her stream is phe-nom-enal.
3. For all the comments you leave me. :)
4. For just plain being fantastical!
There are so many more but we'll keep it down to four."
6th July, 2009
"Anna. She is a freakin' cool chick. Her photography skills blow my mind. She is super nice and gives me advice for anything. She inspires me to take good pictures and move forward in photography (:"
5th July, 2009
"wonderful and fun portfolio. your pictures are continually inspiring. keep up the great work, and i look forward to your new work"
5th July, 2009
nicholas andreadis says:
"Anna, you have taught me so much about my camera already!! And we have only brushed upon the tip of using Sony dslr's. I am so happy I met you on flickr!
Since a few days ago, we have commented dozens of each others amazing photo's and have given each other compliments, favs, and advice. (even though Ive been getting all of the advicece).
its been so much fun talking, and learning with you. I cant wait to see our progress with our 365's. I know by the time we are done we will have at least one picture explored!
By far your my best flickr friend."
30th June, 2009
FAL Photo says:
"I don't even remember when I met Anna, because I feel like I've known her forever! She's like my little sister and an amazing friend all in one. I sold her my first DSLR (which is currently her first DSLR) and I'm so glad it was her. She learned soo quickly and now she's putting out beautiful photos. I always enjoy looking at her work and she's great to go out shooting with."
24th April, 2009
- July 2008
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Zee Anna Photography