angelocesare's photostream Pro User
Obstinate enough to trick the life; crazy about NY, Bern, London, snow, first glance and Paris; indefatigable reader; discoverer and definer of the real fantasy (and... very weak in english). Happy when I'm playing my guitars (Fender Stratocaster, Martin acustica DCPA4, Epiphone Casino "John Lennon, Hofner vintage '64 "Paul McCartney"), when I'm writing or taking photographs.
I like photography. I love the act of shooting. Everywhere. Always.
"Sometimes, I would start a new story and could not get it going. Then I would stand and look out over the roofs of Paris and think. I would say to myself: 'all you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence you know'. So finally, I would write a true sentence and go on from there. It was a wonderful feeling when I had worked well. And I was free to go anywhere." (Ernest Hemingway)
My favorites: beauty is in the eye of the beholder but... turning over the pages of Flickr I've found lots of true masterpieces. Indipendent masterpieces. I'm trying to catalogue photos and feelings of my contacts and friends in a great folder in progress (Flickr's "Your favorites"): this is my gift to me and to you. A heartfelt thank you all.
create your own visited countries map
or vertaling Duits Nederlands
My cameras are a Leica M9, 18 megapixel, full frame sensor (24 x 36 mm), with a Leica 35 mm f/2 SUMMICRON-M ASPH, and a Leica 90 mm f/2 SUMMICRON-M ASPH; a Nikon D800, full frame sensor (24 x 36 mm), with a Nikkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8 G ED, a Nikkor AF-S 70-200mm f/2.8 G ED VR II and a Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.4 G; a compact camera, a Canon PowerShot G1X,14.3 megapixels, sensor CMOS 18,7 x 14 mm, zoom 4x (35 mm equivalent of 28-112 mm zoom range) f/2,8-f/5,8; a very compact camera, a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30, 14.1 megapixels, sensor MOS 1/2,33, zoom Leica 20x (35 mm equivalent of 24-480 mm zoom range), f/3.3-f6.4; and a Fujifilm Instax 210, a wide format photo camera for instant color prints.
Sometimes I use a Phone 4s (8 megapixel) or a Blackberry Bold (5 megapixel) as a cameraphone.
My Photobook on New York www.blurb.com/books/908994
My Photos on Getty Images: www.gettyimages.it/Search/Search.aspx?assettype=image&...
My Home Page Note Rapide noterapide.blogspot.com/
Member of CF - Circolo Fotografico:
Photos of angelocesare (12)
- Rolleiflex 2,8F 6,625 photos, 494 members
- Weinerei Spazio16-Marostica(Vi) 150 photos, 33 members
- L'Occhio del fotografo - Foto della community 1,962 photos, 343 members
- *Milano in foto* SOLO FOTO DI MILANO E LOMBARDIA - 17,537 photos, 1,414 members
- Animals (All Kinds) 71,609 photos, 5,864 members
- PROGRESS PHOTO ( DISCUSSIONE e CONFRONTO sono il nostro scopo). 12,593 photos, 964 members
- VoxPopuli Premium 6,012 photos, 423 members
- ***CCF*** "Osvaldo Pieroni " 9,427 photos, 68 members
- NYC Street Photography 73,201 photos, 3,535 members
- New York City Street Photography 46,948 photos, 2,999 members
- Cutouts 19,973 photos, 4,074 members
- My Moleskine 48,703 photos, 4,466 members
- *Photographic Style* " (P1/ A2) " 10,174 photos, 662 members
- Fuji Instax 200 Wide 7,969 photos, 1,938 members
- Night shooters 47,756 photos, 3,539 members
- Street Photographers 108,200 photos, 2,841 members
- London 711,495 photos, 32,008 members
- Long Exposures 279,706 photos, 27,500 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 816,376 photos, 45,741 members
- Sunrise and Sunset 95,441 photos, 7,486 members
- *OUT OF FOCUS ART* 3,522 photos, 232 members
- Leica Digital 124,021 photos, 2,965 members
- ICM - Intentional Camera Movement - NEW Moderators promoted 22,983 photos, 2,625 members
- Mountains Anywhere 229,831 photos, 20,319 members
- Leica M8/M9 Italia 3,941 photos, 270 members
- VoxPopuli~(P1/ A2) 39,683 photos, 1,316 members
- **Snow, Snow, Snow!** 44,530 photos, 5,280 members
- Photo*Gallery (Admin invite only) 10,244 photos, 678 members
- Venezia - Venice 84,776 photos, 6,823 members
- FOTOGRAFIA REFLEX 101,472 photos, 4,487 members
- Sunset light 44,402 photos, 10,790 members
- Closer&Closer 1,369 photos, 132 members
- Il Bianco & Il Nero: Posta Due commenta due o due fav: 22,545 photos, 912 members
- *PhotoGraphia* & Quality (Mod. Group) 28,654 photos, 2,363 members
- Monferrato 2,655 photos, 248 members
- Experimentation 136,235 photos, 10,982 members
- Music Photography 329,073 photos, 12,919 members
- Milano - Italy 49,212 photos, 3,544 members
- Snow - The Main Subject 125,061 photos, 28,663 members
- New York City 565,842 photos, 36,389 members
- National Geographic - by Italian People 73,002 photos, 6,374 members
- Paris 284,828 photos, 31,266 members
- Christmas 54,382 photos, 6,035 members
- Vines and Vineyards 27,842 photos, 3,681 members
- MACROPIX 59,327 photos, 2,689 members
- street surreal 44,925 photos, 3,624 members
- Fog and Rain 188,193 photos, 36,807 members
- Citylights 13,623 photos, 1,213 members
"A master of light and color, Angelo is a true source of inspiration. There is magic and so much talent here. Thanks for letting us watch and learn."
4th August, 2007
"Non lasciare che un giorno vada via
senza strappargli il suo segreto, grande o breve.
Sia la tua vita desta
Per ogni crosta di pan duro che
Dio ti dará, tu dagli
il diamante più fresco del tuo spirito."
- J.R. Jimémez -
Ho fatto un viaggio nel colore, nella luce e ho incontrato "mille" preziositá: le foto di Angelo.
Raramente sono stata rapita da tanta armonia, bellezza.
Ogni scatto é un viaggio nel viaggio e racconta e mostra ciò che é visibile solo a occhi che sanno guardare e che hanno colto la magia della vita, in ogni suo angolo e anfratto."
12th January, 2007
Archer's Eye says:
" I sometimes feel that our photographs are so personal and it is wonderful when upon looking at them, we recognize the soul of another. angelocesare's photographs are so beautiful and passionate. They show the dark mysteries of the human heart as well as the high, clear, rich singing of this earth; the looking is listening to sweet music in perfect rapture. A photographer, writer, and a musician, he is truly a Renaissance man. Enjoy this stream, it is what I call food for the soul."
14th May, 2006
Dr Tao says:
"What does he need? Only an eloquent music of Silence. Only the piercing Whisper of Eternity. And, yes, the ocean of blossoming flowers - all
the fragrancing Beauty of this World!
Well, and, surely - to part with us his own ecstasy of this Beauty! To part it in the rainbow of his intoxicating ART!
He powerfully loves life! He loves life 'greedily"! He is absolutely bewitched by life! He is a totally multi-faceted Artist. And the double-rainbow - is his own main gift!
In this grey everydayness of
life, I guess, his best companion
is - the Moon. And while the Moon is shining to Maestro Angelocesare
during the day, the Sun... Yes, the Sun is lighting up for him at night! His Kingdom - is a dreamworld of visions and thoughts. The Supreme Realm of Refined Pure Poetry! And Light - well, Fire! - is this specially unique element,
which forces Angelocesare to feel himself right at home...
He shines You and he gives You a Light - one in one, like the Sun- beams during the rain! His brilliant, flamboyant, inspiring, juicy and delicious ART is shining
(to the fullest!) with all the luxurious colours of the true
rainbow! Besides - with all
it"s extraordinary Lucky Energy as
well! Really, a double-rainbow,
Well, stop, passerby! Please, stop! It"s time to breath in - You"ll see a "Double rainbow" of Maestro Angelocesare! And that"s really a Bliss!"
12th March, 2006
"Angelocesare has to be my favorite photographer on flickr. His attention to detail sets him apart from others, and though his subjects are quite diverse, his work is consistent in quality and excellence.
Most of all, he makes the viewer "wish they were there" like no other. How great it would be to have him "take me along in his pocket" for the day, and discover his beautiful country, seeing it from his perspective."
1st November, 2005
"I am captivated by Angelo's work. The depth, the richness and the beauty are mind boggling.
He is very gifted.
20th October, 2005
"Angelocesare is a master of color and composition. The beauty of his images just melts me. Make sure you look at his Hills set."
1st October, 2005
"If you've found this you are already a fan of Angelo. His images are compelling, not only because of his technical prowess, but because his love for the objects of his focus shines through his photos. His landscapes, mountain-scapes, and city shots are often magnificent, but some of my favorites are the simpler shots, like those of the cabin on the mountain and the meals he ate there. Enjoy this photostream. It's honest and warm and beautiful."
17th August, 2005
- Angelo Amboldi
- March 2005
- Nerviano (MI)
- Legnano (MI), Italy
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Note rapide