Half a century of earth and it’s inhabitants…
That’s what I got. Some good, some bad, some…
Well, some of it… just is…
"Yo soy Nikonista."
And, on that point:
Nikkor 85mm f1.4 D
Nikkor 35mm f1.8
Sigma 24-70 f2.8 EX
Sigma 10-20 F4-5.6 EX
- New Years Sunrise 2014 0 photos, 17 members
- Nikon D90 902,338 photos, 35,913 members
- NIKON D90 CLUB 653,824 photos, 31,221 members
- Only German Cars 30,077 photos, 2,039 members
- Love South Africa 12,732 photos, 794 members
- Best Car Picture Of The Week 18,486 photos, 808 members
- Flickr Automotive 211,382 photos, 5,389 members
- Volkswagen Bugs 6,505 photos, 671 members
- bokeh whores 240,443 photos, 11,494 members
- CreativePortraiture 50,144 photos, 2,495 members
- Bokeh Of The Day 96,183 photos, 5,121 members
- Bokeh Dokeh 3,177 photos, 11 members
- The Brenizer Method 5,478 photos, 4,005 members
- Nik Software Photo Share 149,643 photos, 6,512 members
- One Strobe Pony 65,334 photos, 8,618 members
- Shoot the Little Karoo - Part II 7 photos, 20 members
- Photography Q&A with Joe McNally 98 photos, 183 members
- Cape Town Photography Meetup 417 photos, 53 members
- We Love Cape Town 2,717 photos, 78 members
- Earth Mosaic 2009 8,529 photos, 2,627 members
- Cape Town. Live it. Love it. 29,126 photos, 1,366 members
- Cape Town Flickr Meetup Group Group 9,015 photos, 523 members
- Strobist.com 582,829 photos, 116,216 members
- Noid & Wenchy's Africa 378 photos, 14 members
- Scenics, not just landscapes! 158,124 photos, 9,296 members
- Vertoramas 13,106 photos, 1,873 members
- South Africa Rocks 16,449 photos, 606 members
- Expressions of Cape Town 564 photos, 137 members
- *I Love the Ocean/Sea* (No People Shots, Ocean Only) 55,803 photos, 6,612 members
- Seascapes and Shorelines 476,345 photos, 23,688 members
- African Sunsets & Sunrises 2,435 photos, 328 members
- Pictures of South Africa 18,740 photos, 929 members
- Shoot the Little Karoo 165 photos, 25 members
- Nikon Digital Magic 213,549 photos, 4,186 members
"Finding the words to describe Andre's wonderful photos of beautiful Africa, shall be hard to put into words, as most of his images are so amazing that there are no words to describe them. He is one of the very first contacts I had the pleasure of "meeting" on here, and has always left such encouraging words on my photos. He is a great Flickr friend and an amazing photographer. When you click over here to view his photos, you have to remind yourself to breathe, as they all really are that breathtaking and wonderful. I always knew that Africa was beautiful but never knew exactly how spectacular that beauty was until Andre showed it with his fantastic photos. Thank you Andre for sharing it's beauty... :)"
12th October, 2008
"Everytime I see someone post something online about the Nikon D40 being limiting, I always feel an urge to direct them to andreinafrica's stream. He is living, breathing proof that a DSLR is a portal to freedom of expression, creativity and beauty.
Thanks for sharing Africa with us, and yes, love every single one of those landscape shots! :)"
28th May, 2008
"Andre is way too humble for the kinds of photographs he makes. Hugely talented in image making, funny and interesting as a writer and a great person to chat to during sunrise coffee on a Karoo farm."
21st May, 2007
sojourner photography says:
"When I grow up and get a real camera, I want to be like Andre. I love his work. (You inspire me, dude. You take the shots I dream of.) I am so glad he shares them with us. He is also a great flickr friend...he leaves the best comments, that encourage me to keep growing as a photographer. Dankie."
18th May, 2007
"To describe Andre's work is easy... amazing. He says what he thinks and his art is awesome. Always in quest of a new picture, he brings out the best of what his eyes can see to transform a simple pic into feelings and emotions.
A true Artist."
6th January, 2007
:: Wendy :: says:
"andre left many encouraging, short and humerous comments on my photographs. I'd just spent 24hrs without any power, they were a cheery welcome back, Thanks Andre"
16th December, 2006
- André van Rooyen
- October 2006
- Simon's Town
- Simon's Town, South Africa
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Geek, Photographer, Engineer.