date of birth: 30 june, 1962
"all is love...all is love. with love comes understanding. with understanding comes patience. and then time stops. and everything is now."
(quote from "messages from the masters" by dr brian weiss)
please note that none of the images in my photostream may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium(Websites, Blogs or other media ) without my explicit permission © All rights reserved.
MY IMAGES ARE LICENSED @ GETTYIMAGES inc.
some of my photos appear in the excellent MASCULAR MAGAZINE ISSUE 4:
visited 16 states (45.7%)Create your own visited map of India
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 123,637 photos, 5,250 members
- Fooding 56,186 photos, 890 members
- Amazing scenery 15,803 photos, 928 members
- ₪ HISTORY & MYSTERY Society ₪ Add 1 | Award 3 78,403 photos, 5,436 members
- Mountain Society 6,388 photos, 333 members
- The silk road & Central Asia 7,044 photos, 549 members
- The Silk Road 5,803 photos, 217 members
- Travel and Daily life 12,171 photos, 491 members
- walls 25,646 photos, 1,411 members
- Tuesday's Textures 1,881 photos, 224 members
- squareFormat 857,869 photos, 32,224 members
- Low Level Aerial Photography 9,687 photos, 517 members
- Nature Plants & Flowers 23,029 photos, 715 members
- White Flowers Only 45,629 photos, 6,625 members
- Pictures of Men 5,483 photos, 303 members
- Lands of Alexander 2,950 photos, 616 members
- Gay Male Photographers 63,384 photos, 3,450 members
- Details do matter 29,780 photos, 1,433 members
- A photographic food group experience 237 photos, 25 members
- Photographic Impressionism Post 1 / Award 1 53,392 photos, 3,171 members
- travel and social reportage 44,358 photos, 1,731 members
- Fascinating Faces (Square Format) 553 photos, 279 members
- Universal Art 74,556 photos, 2,422 members
- Image Gallery !!! 184,179 photos, 3,599 members
- Moths of India 4,039 photos, 263 members
- Home&Living 15,600 photos, 1,334 members
- nature and photography 316,904 photos, 23,608 members
- • HINDUISM ॐ हिन्दू धर्म • Award 2 • 1,030 photos, 113 members
- Engineering as Art *** WELCOME! OVER 58,000 PICS!! *** 55,462 photos, 3,354 members
- Portrait of India, Laos, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia... 16,339 photos, 717 members
- What flower is this? 7,431 photos, 1,051 members
- Orchid Niche 4,770 photos, 458 members
- Décor architectural *(Post 1 - Comment 1)* 41,620 photos, 800 members
- ₪ QUADRAT Größe▐█ SQUARE Size ₪ P1 | A2 [MOD-Q] 5,315 photos, 1,668 members
- Indian Pattern 1,879 photos, 93 members
- 1001 Dreams – Museum of Erotic Art 2,187 photos, 2,079 members
- ~Stealing Shadows~ - by ADMIN invite - *+18, Cmt 1 9,287 photos, 2,670 members
- Ancient Greek and Roman Art 27,856 photos, 901 members
- ▲WISH YOU WERE HERE▲ 4,443 photos, 408 members
- poesia maschile - virile poetry 6,769 photos, 534 members
- inspiring mountains. 5,734 photos, 860 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,554,016 photos, 78,541 members
- EYES °° GUYS - faces of men 3,285 photos, 490 members
- The Kurdish Faces and Culture 554 photos, 85 members
- Traveller's World 346,717 photos, 7,239 members
- Indian male art (indian subcontinent menz only, post 1 award 4) 1,503 photos, 777 members
- The Portrait Group 2,202,620 photos, 134,732 members
- Mountains 154,516 photos, 9,770 members
- Mountains Anywhere 261,138 photos, 21,759 members
- sorrow & loss. 935 photos, 338 members
Dan Zeta Studios says:
"Every photograph Eenar shares with you is a glimpse into a world full of live and human warmth.
Unapologetically human and sincere in his approach to seizing the moment, his storytelling weaves tales that never fail to be close to the heart, quickening the blood and provoking the mind to rouse as the heart beckons emphatically to Eenar's revelations through his passions, experiences, friendships and travels.
His collection is like a warm luscious tea, that is best enjoyed in good company, cozy surroundings and without any hurry.
If you are fortunate and invited, you will never forget journeying with Eenar through his images."
5th March, 2011
"come si fa a non condividere tutte le foto di eenar!!
non è bello solo lui, ma tutto ciò che vede."
5th September, 2010
"I just wanna say that no many people made me felt this way with shots.
There's very little Indian community in France, and the most of them are melted with the western cultures. So the Eenar's eye was a discovery for me and my very first sight on Idian (men) people, above the clichés.
Another side, he shots very interesting profiles they touched me. The most of his portraits (his the first) have many contrasts in a same expression, and you can read it like an opened book.
He looks got something of serious and grave, but I guess easily behind it something vulnerable and tender. And more, his pix are a mix of modesty and sensuality, they make it awesome. That's completely fascinating !
Well... I just would say that I really enjoyed his sets ! ^^'
(and the explanations for each picture !!!)
24th December, 2009
"Many thanks for sharing your photos. Truly amazing sites out there."
29th November, 2009
Tony Fielding-Raby says:
"What a wonderfully eclectic mix of photographs Een Ar makes available to delight us. It's not simply the amazing variety though, it's also his wryly amusing comments and the high aesthetic quality of his images which constantly impresses me. I am glad I have him as a flickr friend. His photostream enriches my life, for which many thanks xxxx"
17th November, 2009
"Een Ar's photos are truly amazing. I love the way he inter mixes his travel photos with his erotic photos. He is also a very handsome man. Please keep taking and sharing your photos Een. You definitely have a friend and fan here."
10th August, 2008
W i l l a r d says:
"Just today I've had a look at your photos again, and again I was deeply moved. As different as they are, they are like many small parts forming an entire circle - the circle of life and what makes it so important to us: longing, loss, sadness and joy. As well as colors, impressions, sensations and all the people we loved and still love. You give away a lot in your photos, you share as most as you can: yourself. This is very rare, and this is what I would like to thank you for, Eenar. Enjoy your life as much as you can, that's the best way to appreciate it, with all its beauty and failures.
Namaste from Austria, Willard"
13th April, 2008
"Eenar has one of the most diverse photostreams here on fickr that somehow comes together in a style reminiscent of Wolfgang Tillmans. It really is an impressive collection - the contrast of the banal and the beautiful, of the erotic with the simple beauties of daily life - make one appreciate the everyday at a deeper level. Eenar has a great eye and his humanity shines though both in the images and the words that accompany them. As a body of work this is poetry.
Thanks for sharing, Mike"
28th August, 2007
"Love your images.So sensual; and also wonderful sociological studies of gorgeous men.Of course I would not be lying if I said that YOU, for me, are the most handsome of all of the images.You have some incredible vision, creative joy and strength.WOW.
i send you warmth and respect and peace. And of course you are deadly handsome and that is incredibly lovely to see." Somehow, you are dashing, brilliant and shining like a star that still burns brightly..."
26th August, 2007
"eenar_6's photos are some of my favorites on flickr. i am especially fond of his portraits. i always have believed a portrait is only as good as the photographer. his subjects are never posed, but relaxed, and beautiful to look at. i hope to meet him on my travels through kerala one day!"
22nd August, 2007
"there is not any site in flickr like yours, dear eenar_6, you share parts of your life with us, your friends, and that's something i must thank you, on the top of that the quality and originality of your pics is excelent, this place is a living documentary of your colorful experiences and the time you take to fulfill it deserve my sincere applause - kisses fom spain"
14th April, 2007
John Fulton says:
"eenar_6 has posted some wonderful shots of sights I'm sure i will never see in person. thank-you eenar_6 for taking me to these places by sharing your experiences through flickr."
16th July, 2006
- Een Ar
- October 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single