date of birth: 30 june, 1962
"all is love...all is love. with love comes understanding. with understanding comes patience. and then time stops. and everything is now."
(quote from "messages from the masters" by dr brian weiss)
please note that none of the images in my photostream may be copied, reproduced, published or distributed in any medium(Websites, Blogs or other media ) without my explicit permission © All rights reserved.
MY IMAGES ARE LICENSED @ GETTYIMAGES inc.
some of my photos appear in the excellent MASCULAR MAGAZINE ISSUE 4:
visited 16 states (45.7%)Create your own visited map of India
- *Clair-Obscur / Darkness-Light* 127,576 photos, 5,313 members
- Fooding 58,968 photos, 928 members
- Amazing scenery 25,208 photos, 1,083 members
- ₪ HISTORY & MYSTERY Society ₪ Add 1 | Award 3 80,545 photos, 5,481 members
- Mountain Society 6,352 photos, 346 members
- The silk road & Central Asia 7,218 photos, 551 members
- The Silk Road 5,906 photos, 221 members
- Travel and Daily life 18,744 photos, 631 members
- walls 26,183 photos, 1,446 members
- Tuesday's Textures 2,918 photos, 288 members
- squareFormat 875,162 photos, 33,453 members
- Low Level Aerial Photography 10,336 photos, 535 members
- Nature Plants & Flowers 23,399 photos, 719 members
- White Flowers Only 45,931 photos, 6,653 members
- Pictures of Men 6,074 photos, 311 members
- Lands of Alexander 2,985 photos, 620 members
- Gay Male Photographers 64,068 photos, 3,469 members
- Details do matter 30,519 photos, 1,451 members
- A photographic food group experience 240 photos, 25 members
- Photographic Impressionism Post 1 / Award 1 54,966 photos, 3,201 members
- travel and social reportage 49,068 photos, 1,820 members
- Fascinating Faces (Square Format) 553 photos, 278 members
- Universal Art 90,252 photos, 2,693 members
- Image Gallery !!! 195,693 photos, 3,761 members
- Moths of India 4,107 photos, 269 members
- Home&Living 15,934 photos, 1,361 members
- nature and photography 371,853 photos, 26,736 members
- • HINDUISM ॐ हिन्दू धर्म • Award 2 • 1,334 photos, 134 members
- Engineering as Art *** WELCOME! OVER 60,000 PICS!! *** 57,977 photos, 3,397 members
- Portrait of India, Laos, Burma, Vietnam, Cambodia... 16,970 photos, 727 members
- What flower is this? 7,519 photos, 1,057 members
- Orchid Niche 4,849 photos, 470 members
- Décor architectural *(Post 1 - Comment 1)* 42,780 photos, 805 members
- ₪ QUADRAT Größe▐█ SQUARE Size ₪ P1 | A2 [MOD-Q] 5,772 photos, 1,672 members
- Indian Pattern 2,044 photos, 97 members
- 1001 Dreams – Museum of Erotic Art 2,153 photos, 2,115 members
- ~Stealing Shadows~ - by ADMIN invite - *+18, Cmt 1 9,382 photos, 2,700 members
- Ancient Greek and Roman Art 28,397 photos, 911 members
- ▲WISH YOU WERE HERE▲ 4,442 photos, 409 members
- poesia maschile - virile poetry 7,160 photos, 570 members
- inspiring mountains. 6,236 photos, 882 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,778,252 photos, 80,790 members
- EYES °° GUYS - faces of men 3,637 photos, 494 members
- The Kurdish Faces and Culture 556 photos, 85 members
- Traveller's World 366,086 photos, 7,434 members
- Indian male art (indian subcontinent menz only, post 1 award 4) 1,647 photos, 793 members
- The Portrait Group 2,264,311 photos, 136,882 members
- Mountains 161,076 photos, 10,029 members
- Mountains Anywhere 274,464 photos, 22,448 members
- sorrow & loss. 871 photos, 342 members
Dan Zeta Studios says:
"Every photograph Eenar shares with you is a glimpse into a world full of live and human warmth.
Unapologetically human and sincere in his approach to seizing the moment, his storytelling weaves tales that never fail to be close to the heart, quickening the blood and provoking the mind to rouse as the heart beckons emphatically to Eenar's revelations through his passions, experiences, friendships and travels.
His collection is like a warm luscious tea, that is best enjoyed in good company, cozy surroundings and without any hurry.
If you are fortunate and invited, you will never forget journeying with Eenar through his images."
5th March, 2011
"come si fa a non condividere tutte le foto di eenar!!
non è bello solo lui, ma tutto ciò che vede."
5th September, 2010
"I just wanna say that no many people made me felt this way with shots.
There's very little Indian community in France, and the most of them are melted with the western cultures. So the Eenar's eye was a discovery for me and my very first sight on Idian (men) people, above the clichés.
Another side, he shots very interesting profiles they touched me. The most of his portraits (his the first) have many contrasts in a same expression, and you can read it like an opened book.
He looks got something of serious and grave, but I guess easily behind it something vulnerable and tender. And more, his pix are a mix of modesty and sensuality, they make it awesome. That's completely fascinating !
Well... I just would say that I really enjoyed his sets ! ^^'
(and the explanations for each picture !!!)
24th December, 2009
"Many thanks for sharing your photos. Truly amazing sites out there."
29th November, 2009
Tony Fielding-Raby says:
"What a wonderfully eclectic mix of photographs Een Ar makes available to delight us. It's not simply the amazing variety though, it's also his wryly amusing comments and the high aesthetic quality of his images which constantly impresses me. I am glad I have him as a flickr friend. His photostream enriches my life, for which many thanks xxxx"
17th November, 2009
"Een Ar's photos are truly amazing. I love the way he inter mixes his travel photos with his erotic photos. He is also a very handsome man. Please keep taking and sharing your photos Een. You definitely have a friend and fan here."
10th August, 2008
W i l l a r d says:
"Just today I've had a look at your photos again, and again I was deeply moved. As different as they are, they are like many small parts forming an entire circle - the circle of life and what makes it so important to us: longing, loss, sadness and joy. As well as colors, impressions, sensations and all the people we loved and still love. You give away a lot in your photos, you share as most as you can: yourself. This is very rare, and this is what I would like to thank you for, Eenar. Enjoy your life as much as you can, that's the best way to appreciate it, with all its beauty and failures.
Namaste from Austria, Willard"
13th April, 2008
"Eenar has one of the most diverse photostreams here on fickr that somehow comes together in a style reminiscent of Wolfgang Tillmans. It really is an impressive collection - the contrast of the banal and the beautiful, of the erotic with the simple beauties of daily life - make one appreciate the everyday at a deeper level. Eenar has a great eye and his humanity shines though both in the images and the words that accompany them. As a body of work this is poetry.
Thanks for sharing, Mike"
28th August, 2007
"Love your images.So sensual; and also wonderful sociological studies of gorgeous men.Of course I would not be lying if I said that YOU, for me, are the most handsome of all of the images.You have some incredible vision, creative joy and strength.WOW.
i send you warmth and respect and peace. And of course you are deadly handsome and that is incredibly lovely to see." Somehow, you are dashing, brilliant and shining like a star that still burns brightly..."
26th August, 2007
"eenar_6's photos are some of my favorites on flickr. i am especially fond of his portraits. i always have believed a portrait is only as good as the photographer. his subjects are never posed, but relaxed, and beautiful to look at. i hope to meet him on my travels through kerala one day!"
22nd August, 2007
"there is not any site in flickr like yours, dear eenar_6, you share parts of your life with us, your friends, and that's something i must thank you, on the top of that the quality and originality of your pics is excelent, this place is a living documentary of your colorful experiences and the time you take to fulfill it deserve my sincere applause - kisses fom spain"
14th April, 2007
John Fulton says:
"eenar_6 has posted some wonderful shots of sights I'm sure i will never see in person. thank-you eenar_6 for taking me to these places by sharing your experiences through flickr."
16th July, 2006
- Een Ar
- October 2005
- I am:
- Male and Single