"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Win an awesome SLR 760 photos, 2,638 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 101 members
- Flock Fotos 42 photos, 57 members
- roots of she 508 photos, 128 members
- View From Sirius 6 photos, 2 members
- Wonderment 58 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,250 photos, 55 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 1,587 photos, 153 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,227 photos, 311 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,793 photos, 97 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,470 photos, 1,525 members
- Shout Out Social 74 photos, 54 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 33,639 photos, 3,878 members
- The Culture Show 441 photos, 151 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,196 photos, 120 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 170 photos, 45 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 57,510 photos, 6,101 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 77,429 photos, 7,622 members
- Learn Digital Photography 253 photos, 67 members
- Scotland's Water 6,697 photos, 233 members
- Scotland Black and White 21,472 photos, 1,347 members
- Streets of Scotland 11,997 photos, 847 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 84,786 photos, 5,055 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 13,324 photos, 1,331 members
- Scotland 363,817 photos, 14,182 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
23rd May, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko