"Your clear eye is the one absolutely beautiful thing.
I want to fill it with color and ducks,
The zoo of the new"
Child - Sylvia Plath
Discovering new perspectives through my lens and sharing them here. These days virtually all my photos are taken with my iphone and edited using Pixlr.
Feel free to leave comments or to get in touch.
- Pixlr on Flickr 5,304 photos, 866 members
- Win an awesome SLR 744 photos, 2,583 members
- Armed Forces Day 2011 33 photos, 99 members
- Flock Fotos 39 photos, 54 members
- roots of she 550 photos, 127 members
- View From Sirius 6 photos, 2 members
- Wonderment 59 photos, 18 members
- Sharing Travel Experiences 1,260 photos, 57 members
- Edinburgh Photo Project 1,948 photos, 156 members
- Darwin Endless Forms 1,177 photos, 307 members
- In Peace, Light and Love 2,845 photos, 95 members
- Edinburgh Tweetups 2 photos, 4 members
- * Favorites* - Invited photos only 2,544 photos, 1,502 members
- Shout Out Social 74 photos, 54 members
- Hairygits Elite Photo group ( P 1 / A 1 ) 32,989 photos, 3,834 members
- The Culture Show 435 photos, 148 members
- Photography Less Ordinary 1,198 photos, 119 members
- Joyful Jubilant Learning Stories 170 photos, 46 members
- YourPhotoTips.com 60,355 photos, 6,084 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 83,402 photos, 7,766 members
- Learn Digital Photography 257 photos, 67 members
- Scotland's Water 7,471 photos, 237 members
- Scotland Black and White 23,276 photos, 1,396 members
- Streets of Scotland 13,454 photos, 864 members
- SCOTLAND'S LANDSCAPES 96,187 photos, 5,416 members
- Scotland in the Gloaming 13,834 photos, 1,373 members
- Scotland 396,068 photos, 14,936 members
Joanna Paterson says:
"I first discovered Amy's photos through the pictures she shares on her Lives Less Ordinary blog, but I love having access to the entire photostream here!
Her pictures are full of beauty, gratitude, the essence of things: capturing the spectacular in the everyday, the wonderful in the ordinary.
Many of her pictures capture elements of the Scottish landscape, and remind me of how lucky I am to be living in such a beautiful country. But be warned: they'll tempt you in. You'll definitely want to come and visit (or relocate!) after dipping into her pictures."
23rd May, 2008
- Amy Palko
- September 2004
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Amy Palko