On June 12, 2007 one of my photos was given the honor to be one of flickr's home page photo:
Please note: If you invite me to a group and I don't join, it's probably because it is a group which requires some form of compulsory commenting/favoriting/inviting. While there is no disrespect intended and there is nothing wrong with these groups, I don't care to be obligated in that way and so avoid them.
I'm a VB (yeah VB6) and industrial (PLC) programmer. I love to cook and do so for our family. I've been blessed with three great boys (two in college), and a lovely wife who spoils me and for whom I am a trophy husband.
My main camera is Canon EOS 5D Mark II with lenses:
* EF 24-105mm F/4L IS USM
* EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM
* EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
* EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM
* EF 50mm f/1.4
* Extender EF 1.4x II
* Exaktar 135mm f/2.8 (fixed as the aperture blades were removed), M42 mount with EOS adapter.
My Canon EOS 40D and my Canon EOS 350D Digital Rebel XT are now a backup bodies.
My small camera is Canon's PowerShot SX230 HS.
* Manfrotto 3021BPRO tripod
* Manfrotto 484RC2 Ballhead.
* Manfrotto 679 Monopod.
My older camera is a Nikon CoolPix 4300 to which I have added a wide angle lens.
For post-processing, I use Adobe's Lightroom and their Photoshop Elements.
- ANCIENT GREECE ! GRECE ANTIQUE ! 5,216 photos, 766 members
- Ancient 84,738 photos, 2,278 members
- Ancient Ruins & Ancient Places 3,076 photos, 112 members
- Italy, Best of / L'immagine dell'Italia 160,733 photos, 8,800 members
- Rome, Italy 49,345 photos, 3,379 members
- Rome - The Eternal City 37,866 photos, 2,660 members
- Rome Outdoor and Monument Pics (please only your best) 2,589 photos, 1,077 members
- lens flares 10,465 photos, 2,338 members
- Iceland. 138,034 photos, 6,370 members
- Iceland - Landscape 77,600 photos, 5,999 members
- Stick Figures in Peril 24,134 photos, 14,568 members
- Canon EF 16-35/2.8L II USM 40,344 photos, 3,398 members
- Roman Empire 35,957 photos, 2,237 members
- Roman Britain 2,434 photos, 296 members
- Historic Scotland 4,436 photos, 573 members
- National Trust 51,080 photos, 4,248 members
- English Heritage (please read posting rules) 12,234 photos, 2,049 members
- English Heritage Days Out 11,035 photos, 1,107 members
- stair porn 2,790 photos, 592 members
- stairs 23,341 photos, 4,052 members
- Stained Glass Windows 83,351 photos, 3,413 members
- Churches and Cathedrals of the British Isles 24,353 photos, 553 members
- Historic Britain (please read the rules before posting) 3,314 photos, 338 members
- WalesCymru 5,196 photos, 189 members
- Castles of Wales 1,573 photos, 193 members
- DUCKS 30,379 photos, 4,859 members
- Standing Stones 7,783 photos, 1,636 members
- Stone Circles 5,760 photos, 1,125 members
- Cathedrals UK (see new rules) 23,970 photos, 2,676 members
- Palaces, Castles, Towers, Pagodas, Fortresses And Ruins of Old 115,925 photos, 9,274 members
- Castles of the British Isles 9,691 photos, 1,776 members
- Infrared UK & Ireland 4,645 photos, 615 members
- Converted Digital Infrared Cameras 23,997 photos, 1,818 members
- Infrared Photography 16,296 photos, 1,874 members
- whats in your bag 3,618 photos, 3,424 members
- A Picture of Britain 210,893 photos, 2,587 members
- TRAVEL Photography! 536,770 photos, 10,424 members
- Great Britain 78,504 photos, 1,655 members
- * Travel Photography by World Nomads * 182,922 photos, 6,407 members
- Meteors 956 photos, 412 members
- Project Weather 43,875 photos, 13,754 members
- YOUR SPECTERS 1,284 photos, 164 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,254,536 photos, 194,144 members
- The Gallery Of Fine Photography [No frames/signatures] 39,217 photos, 5,013 members
- Serious Eats 69,691 photos, 1,400 members
- 101 Cookbooks 590 photos, 635 members
- Engineers 2,706 photos, 604 members
- Multilayered Misty Mountains (Painted Hills) 219 photos, 69 members
- Secret Life of Shadows 2,256 photos, 802 members
- shadows 166,256 photos, 18,900 members
Vince Alongi says:
"I'm surprised to see that no one has posted a testimonial about code poet's work yet. I've visited his photostream several times and it is always a treat. His spectacular images go hand in hand with the poetry that he chooses to accompany them, very inspiring combination!"
30th September, 2008
- March 2005
- Laurel, Mississippi
- Wasilla, Alaska, USA
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Miner (Electrician)
- The Trip of a Lifetime