- All about Groups. 0 photos, 117 members
- Tall Tails of Animals 2,704 photos, 277 members
- Art Climbers 8,568 photos, 1,169 members
- flickr (unofficial) 1,528,524 photos, 78,332 members
- Flickr CPR 6,297 photos, 571 members
- Charles Darwin 5,976 photos, 579 members
- Scary Eyes Monthly 644 photos, 286 members
- Vogon Poetry Appreciation Club (Photos>1 month: Views<25) 69 photos, 704 members
- Beach of the dead 1,263 photos, 41 members
- Beach of the Dead V - Brighton zombie walk 2011 423 photos, 27 members
- Brighton Zombies 2011 626 photos, 18 members
- FLOWERS 1,149,899 photos, 92,804 members
- HIPSTER 1,920 photos, 433 members
- Nibiru Approaches! 35 photos, 51 members
- Smiles/Sorrisi/Sonrisas [48°Contest: Christmas smiles OPEN!] 124,351 photos, 20,104 members
- All Things Sparrowhawk... Accipiter... 4,663 photos, 1,341 members
- The Icebox: Calendars be shippin', Baby! 11 photos, 1,285 members
- One Million Smiles - Please Join, Post & Invite 58,001 photos, 4,113 members
- Film Noir Uncensored: Vote, Tag and Comment! 9 photos, 74 members
- Full of Color(Sorry about all that!) 8,806 photos, 535 members
- Violated by Caleb 8 photos, 17 members
- Paths (Caminhos) POST , COMMENT & INVITE PLEASE 81,224 photos, 7,732 members
- EAST SUSSEX LANDSCAPES 3,102 photos, 214 members
- Smoothdude looking at the camera out of the corner of his eye 40 photos, 15 members
- The Nutcase Society 3,619 photos, 298 members
- 1 Photo Per Month 3,442 photos, 661 members
- Flickr's Warm Lighting (Post 1- Comment on 2) 35,641 photos, 3,482 members
- National Geographic: Are You Good Enough? Post 1, Nominate 3 1,126,000 photos, 73,199 members
- * Animals in Zoos & Parks (post 1 ~ comment 1) 39,297 photos, 2,352 members
- Project worldwide (pictures of places around the world) 168,294 photos, 11,716 members
- Airbourne 2008 Eastbourne.... 275 photos, 33 members
- OUR PLANET - Pure Nature Only 34,021 photos, 2,915 members
- Utata 409,329 photos, 23,285 members
- The Star of Caleb 625 photos, 35 members
- World Portrait Days 631 photos, 1,200 members
- Square Images of A Single Color 2,164 photos, 238 members
- DEL*TE ME! Uncensored Apology Group: We're really, really sorry 3 photos, 14 members
- 6 Million People (Add one portrait of everyone you see) 163,378 photos, 17,121 members
- Gods chosen picture (Award!) 11,907 photos, 2,216 members
- Wicked Reflections 16,360 photos, 1,049 members
- Black and White Dreams 41,566 photos, 6,534 members
- The Portrait Group 2,193,747 photos, 134,529 members
- AUTUMN*FALL P1/A5 ***CONTEST for every member 118,281 photos, 16,796 members
- BULL'S EYE ( post 1 - throw 3 Darts) SPRING CONTEST - open! 96,419 photos, 5,354 members
- FlickrCentral 6,654,371 photos, 196,470 members
- Imaginary England: Not exactly snowed under. 1,541 photos, 135 members
- Water... Oceans, Lakes, Rivers, Creeks 889,870 photos, 47,551 members
- Green is Beautiful 676,103 photos, 60,781 members
- Favorite Water Reflections Pictures 32,721 photos, 5,117 members
- The Seaside Town They Forgot To Close Down 16,803 photos, 1,386 members
"ASA is the husband I always wanted but never got. So I must suffice with his great photos and quick wit. Better than nothing, I suppose."
8th June, 2011
he is the bees knees!"
27th October, 2009
carwax (if you see Kay) says:
"i fucking love this guy"
31st October, 2008
Gregory Bastien says:
"Vincent is a jester who thinks that the talent can be bought with money. The last time he rented a pianist and his piano, asked him to play on the water in the middle of a lake and shot him, persuaded that he was going to create a masterpiece. Unfortunately, his photo was really crappy, as all the other ones...
Please, tell him to give up photography before he goes bankrupt !"
29th August, 2008
"I knew ASA and I would be friends the first time I saw him rescue a polar bear cub that had slipped from its iceberg. Since then I have been amazed at his many talents, which include Tuvan throat singing, creating mosaic tile murals out of crushed glass eyes, and forming the most convincing crop circles I've ever seen using nothing but his ass. He also gives killer backrubs and knows the best places to hide bodies."
18th August, 2008
And above all, Alliterative.
These are all words that come close to describing the wonder that is All-seeing Anglerman."
16th May, 2008
avatar k *Jedi Master* says:
"the great spirit accepts him so do i .peace and long life"
20th April, 2008
"You guys rock! ASA has completely changed how I look at online business. ASA has really helped our business.
18th April, 2008
nytram ydnew says:
"I'd put ASA in the same league as Camster Factor for wit. That's why his testimonial will remain pending as is CF's testimonial is still pending, can't keep up with either of them ;-}"
23rd March, 2008
ZL - Limits & boundaries says:
"I had considered coming over here and writing a testimonial without even looking at his stream. But it occurred to me that I don't know anything about him, and so, I checked out the first page of his stream. There, I found the ass of a Canadian goose. Honestly, what more could you ask for?"
29th February, 2008
"He's an all seeing angler and a member of the most prestigious group on Flickr. I first became aware of him through a disturbance in the force. The year was 2007 and I ways laying in a pool of my own puke in a bar in downtown Reno. Suddenly spine tingled and Yoda's voice crackled in my ear warning me of a new force on Flickr. I am proud to ASA as a contact."
14th January, 2008
"You can see all of the fish some of the time. Or you can see some of the fish all of the time. But only The All Seeing Angler can see all of the fish all of the time. He's Class 'A'. (I can't vouch for his dancing however)."
4th January, 2008
"All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer was a dancer for the Spice Girls back in 1996 since then he has worked with all the top bands. He also has taken up photography and won a Nobel peace prize for outstanding photography back in 2004. He went off the rails and now lives in a shack that he purchased from the unabomber for $467."
4th January, 2008
♥ Nat hamlin says:
"I'm not sure what a chancer is, but if All-seeing angler- Class 'A' Dancer is one I bet it's HAWT"
1st January, 2008
- vincent Angler
- May 2007
- Gods waiting-room., Angleterre.
- I am:
- Male and Taken