- Redondance 174 photos, 51 members
- Contract Killers 2,921 photos, 1,096 members
- please bury me here 3,740 photos, 1,280 members
- people not portraits 210 photos, 31 members
- Car(s) Eater 2,725 photos, 119 members
- The democratic photograph 9,241 photos, 377 members
- un-posed.com 1,653 photos, 815 members
- HUH. Submissions 254,532 photos, 9,613 members
- The Social Landscape 24,805 photos, 637 members
- Ben and Caroline's Wedding! 1,131 photos, 8 members
- The Mundane 19,084 photos, 657 members
- MORE WITH LESS 1,862 photos, 447 members
- experimental landscapes 11,518 photos, 465 members
- really red. 279 photos, 138 members
- un minuto de mi vida - one minuto of my life 20 photos, 130 members
- write it on a postcard 20,444 photos, 622 members
- Do you wonder where the self resides 1,615 photos, 244 members
- flora will save me 2,965 photos, 394 members
- Portrait of society 693 photos, 279 members
- Postcards from America 12,590 photos, 785 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 91,711 photos, 2,998 members
- CARTIFACTS 29,665 photos, 769 members
- The most beautiful people in the world 701 photos, 502 members
- Lyric Documentary 7,684 photos, 656 members
- pppproject 6 photos, 2 members
- a space which knows what it wants to be is a room. 1,179 photos, 138 members
- PEN|ography 1,720 photos, 176 members
- Documenting the Human Life 14,752 photos, 376 members
- Fotoschlachta 2,144 photos, 304 members
- Fraction Magazine 30,114 photos, 2,706 members
- let your imagination ☺ 14,214 photos, 691 members
- Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2 & E-P3 and All Other Olympus Pen Cameras 104,359 photos, 5,191 members
- Smell the streets(STS) 763 photos, 815 members
- by my hand 2,614 photos, 520 members
- pieces of places 2,363 photos, 99 members
- The Future is Ghosts 2,908 photos, 297 members
- quotation marks 24,194 photos, 1,122 members
- FeelScape 9,179 photos, 583 members
- This is a Building 2,752 photos, 137 members
- New Topographers 26,185 photos, 558 members
- Né Ultra 15,911 photos, 2,383 members
- MIRROR VIEWS from a STREET MENTALITY 3,353 photos, 496 members
- these are not facts 3,633 photos, 494 members
- Democratic Forest 52,461 photos, 1,099 members
- American Typologies 21,200 photos, 529 members
- forests and fairies 2,375 photos, 793 members
- Grain is Good 271,677 photos, 12,836 members
- on the plane 3,870 photos, 342 members
- being (film only) 3,185 photos, 666 members
- Nope Fun 24,132 photos, 1,223 members
i figured out why i love her work so much! okay so most peeps on flickr feel the need to have the same concept of "pretty girl in the field" or "fashion-foward hipster on the train" but alexandra doesn't do that (if she did though, i bet it'd be 10 times better) she captures the everyday-normal life and reminds me, specifically, to look around and see what it has to offer. she makes me realize that simplicity is beautiful and you don't need to complicate what's already there. i hope that made sense-anyways that's why iamtastic is the bomb.com"
10th June, 2010
"So I reached a point going through your photostream where I was fav-ing almost every one of your photos. I think that's when I realized I want to be like you.
Your photography is a constant inspiration to me in such a profound way that when I take pictures I think are clever, I realize that I got the idea from you. I promise I don't mean to, it's just that your visual style appeals to me- like ice cream to a 5 year old... I always want more!
Please never stop taking pictures! It's important to the survival of mankind*
Keep keepin' it real!
*This statement has not been evaluated by any sort of fact-checking organization. It is only the opinion of David."
8th November, 2009
"I don't know if you've heard the news, but she's the coolest."
18th September, 2009
" I know Alex from college, she has always been doing wonderful and unique art, which is quite a challenge in a world where literally everything has been done.
Alex's work only gets better. It is subtle, quiet, but has a melancholy feel to it. It draws you in, or rather lets you in. It does not gloat, it seduces. The work is beautiful, there is a certain "voice" that is simply, Alex."
22nd April, 2009
Paulo Dourado says:
"the skills are ill, she knows this."
26th February, 2009
"cool person, great photos, and what a keen smile.
only met her once, but from what i've heard, and from what i've seen, she is going places.
a total inspiration."
23rd February, 2009
"Alexandra is amazingly talented and i look forward to becoming her friend and seeing more of her work :)"
24th July, 2008
- alex matzke
- February 2008
- gothenburg, nebraska