Altered States of Agoraphobia
VERTICAL LIBERATION FRONT
Hard Workers Club
FAVOR THE BOLD
D I E T R O F R O N T
PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS
Nebraska Portrait Photographers
- Phainomenon 27 photos, 19 members
- please bury me here 3,627 photos, 1,257 members
- people not portraits 196 photos, 25 members
- Car(s) Eater 1,402 photos, 90 members
- The democratic photograph 6,541 photos, 315 members
- un-posed.com 1,511 photos, 696 members
- HUH. Magazine Submissions 224,431 photos, 9,190 members
- The Social Landscape 20,646 photos, 571 members
- Ben and Caroline's Wedding! 1,131 photos, 8 members
- The Mundane 16,512 photos, 613 members
- MORE WITH LESS 1,505 photos, 368 members
- experimental landscapes 9,415 photos, 410 members
- really red. 225 photos, 134 members
- un minuto de mi vida - one minuto of my life 19 photos, 129 members
- write it on a postcard 16,924 photos, 591 members
- Do you wonder where the self resides 1,632 photos, 244 members
- flora will save me 3,019 photos, 383 members
- Portrait of society 515 photos, 274 members
- Postcards from America 11,160 photos, 782 members
- Ilovethatphoto.net Photography Magazine 78,842 photos, 2,824 members
- CARTIFACTS 24,066 photos, 721 members
- The most beautiful people in the world 619 photos, 481 members
- Lyric Documentary 7,053 photos, 637 members
- pppproject 6 photos, 2 members
- a space which knows what it wants to be is a room. 1,188 photos, 134 members
- PEN|ography 1,492 photos, 154 members
- Documenting the Human Life 10,487 photos, 302 members
- Fotoschlachta 2,016 photos, 281 members
- Fraction Magazine 30,098 photos, 2,623 members
- let your imagination ☺ 9,823 photos, 586 members
- Olympus Pen E-P1, E-P2 & E-P3 and All Other Olympus Pen Cameras 96,252 photos, 4,976 members
- Smell the streets(STS) 826 photos, 811 members
- by my hand 2,554 photos, 478 members
- pieces of places 2,340 photos, 100 members
- The Future is Ghosts 1,985 photos, 275 members
- quotation marks 25,579 photos, 1,153 members
- FeelScape 8,423 photos, 567 members
- This is a Building 2,631 photos, 131 members
- New Topographers 21,523 photos, 484 members
- Né Ultra 13,556 photos, 2,217 members
- MIRROR VIEWS from a STREET MENTALITY 3,248 photos, 486 members
- these are not facts 3,564 photos, 475 members
- Democratic Forest 48,005 photos, 1,055 members
- American Typologies 16,612 photos, 458 members
- forests and fairies 2,106 photos, 666 members
- Grain is Good 242,295 photos, 12,261 members
- on the plane 3,863 photos, 336 members
- being (film only) 3,211 photos, 607 members
- Nope Fun 18,555 photos, 1,114 members
- GRAPEVINE/Soramimi 1,996 photos, 267 members
i figured out why i love her work so much! okay so most peeps on flickr feel the need to have the same concept of "pretty girl in the field" or "fashion-foward hipster on the train" but alexandra doesn't do that (if she did though, i bet it'd be 10 times better) she captures the everyday-normal life and reminds me, specifically, to look around and see what it has to offer. she makes me realize that simplicity is beautiful and you don't need to complicate what's already there. i hope that made sense-anyways that's why iamtastic is the bomb.com"
10th June, 2010
" Alexandra's photos make me want to live forever and never stop doing new things. They make you want to ski, bike and climb mountains and never grow up. She has a wonderful outlook on life and expresses it through her photos."
27th May, 2010
"So I reached a point going through your photostream where I was fav-ing almost every one of your photos. I think that's when I realized I want to be like you.
Your photography is a constant inspiration to me in such a profound way that when I take pictures I think are clever, I realize that I got the idea from you. I promise I don't mean to, it's just that your visual style appeals to me- like ice cream to a 5 year old... I always want more!
Please never stop taking pictures! It's important to the survival of mankind*
Keep keepin' it real!
*This statement has not been evaluated by any sort of fact-checking organization. It is only the opinion of David."
8th November, 2009
"I don't know if you've heard the news, but she's the coolest."
18th September, 2009
" I know Alex from college, she has always been doing wonderful and unique art, which is quite a challenge in a world where literally everything has been done.
Alex's work only gets better. It is subtle, quiet, but has a melancholy feel to it. It draws you in, or rather lets you in. It does not gloat, it seduces. The work is beautiful, there is a certain "voice" that is simply, Alex."
22nd April, 2009
Paulo Dourado says:
"the skills are ill, she knows this."
26th February, 2009
"cool person, great photos, and what a keen smile.
only met her once, but from what i've heard, and from what i've seen, she is going places.
a total inspiration."
23rd February, 2009
"Alexandra is amazingly talented and i look forward to becoming her friend and seeing more of her work :)"
24th July, 2008
- alex matzke
- February 2008
- gothenburg, nebraska