Here you will find photos with random ideas that my mind comes up with, or ones I just simply like. A little bit about me...
I've been a vegetarian since age four, play guitar, and volunteer with the animal shelter. I enjoy cold weather and think outer space is extremely interesting. I love big cities but I also love seeing all the untouched parts of nature. Someday, I hope to put my passport to use and travel to Europe... that's all for now.
If you need to contact me, please go through FlickrMail, thanks!
My Flickr Group
- WSU Outdoor Photography Contest 239 photos, 40 members
- Your Best Shot 2012 6,103 photos, 6,993 members
- The Worldwide Disposable Camera Project 295 photos, 310 members
- YOUNG SHOT 12,671 photos, 741 members
- Your Best Shot 2011 12,624 photos, 14,518 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,158 photos, 3,313 members
- Macro Photography 309,928 photos, 36,480 members
- Photos of you, Taken by you. 329 photos, 59 members
- Portrait vs. Nature Looking for Mods! email admin for mod statu 586 photos, 217 members
- 'Smile' Project 102 photos, 75 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 143,862 photos, 11,084 members
- Winner's Circle Gallery 12,654 photos, 2,588 members
- This is what we love 31,540 photos, 1,422 members
- Inspirational You. 213 photos, 22 members
- beautiful portrait 49,808 photos, 2,321 members
- Natural Light Portraiture 131,211 photos, 6,811 members
- art gallery 124,533 photos, 4,693 members
- PAINTING 140,174 photos, 10,284 members
- Artists of flickr! 237,043 photos, 7,448 members
- ART DISTRICT 440,126 photos, 16,625 members
- *** A C R Y L I C ☼ P A I N T I N G *** 31,962 photos, 2,073 members
- EXISTentialism -- Emotions, People, Portraits 56,284 photos, 1,817 members
- -The Cafe- 647,617 photos, 23,615 members
- i heart sunflare 2,585 photos, 549 members
- People and Persons 419,769 photos, 15,213 members
- Canon Teens 15,237 photos, 721 members
- Self-Portrait With Camera [Reflected Self-Portraits Only] 28,741 photos, 12,131 members
- Powerful Portraits 97,412 photos, 4,372 members
- young and inspired 127,879 photos, 4,467 members
- ~*~Atmosphere~*~ 141,310 photos, 4,976 members
- FASHION EDITORIAL PHOTOGRAPHY (Critique) 224,515 photos, 20,824 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 610,465 photos, 47,570 members
- Self-Portraits! 481,990 photos, 44,836 members
- Candles 24,797 photos, 9,677 members
- Insect Macro Photography 412,125 photos, 26,981 members
- Macro Bugs 81,273 photos, 5,288 members
- Beautiful Bugs 102,893 photos, 6,020 members
- Extreme Bokeh 284,855 photos, 18,423 members
- Experimental Dream 150,230 photos, 7,514 members
- Witches! (because there's a little witch in every woman) 4,085 photos, 915 members
- TOTW - Mar 9th -Mar 16th - Hands 14,601 photos, 669 members
- The Teleidoscope - Week 52: How to find peace 4,063 photos, 1,180 members
- Bokeh Galore (No BOrders) 176,199 photos, 10,571 members
- Floating People 4,651 photos, 1,611 members
- Creative self-portraits. 218,755 photos, 19,121 members
- flickr in full color 459,759 photos, 11,608 members
- Long Exposure 572,956 photos, 53,467 members
- Fleetwood Mac 236 photos, 46 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 1,010,684 photos, 60,466 members
- Odd and Abstract 80,212 photos, 4,797 members
"Ahh I really should have gotten around to doing this long ago :')
Amber is such an amazingly talented photographer. Her photostream showcases a huge range and variety of work, from landscapes filled with amazing golden light, to macros that never fail to blow me away.
She also has fantastic photoshop skills, and great taste in using them. Her editing is always beautifully subtle, bringing out the best in the image without being overdone.
Thank you for being such a great flickr friend and contact; I look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. :)"
9th December, 2011
Barlas Sahinoglu says:
"This testimonial is waaaaaaay overdue.
Amber is such an amazing photographer. She captures life in such a way that even the things we overlook everyday are beautiful.
Her creativity amazes me, and she continually produces work which makes your jaw drop in awe.
My favourite thing about Amber is that she is so talented in every field of photography. Portraits,landscapes,conceptual,still life... everything!
Amber has a way of capturing mood and emotion so well, and with her processing she takes it one step further.
An amazing friend and contact to have! I am so grateful i found your stream! Keep up the amazing amazing work!"
5th November, 2011
"Just spend a few moments on Amber's photostream and you'll immediately start to realize how vast and amazing her creativity, and talents are. It is apparent that her ability to bring her thoughts to life through photography is just one of many strong qualities which make her such a great artist. Amber also shines by offering a diverse collection of images. Everything including landscapes, portraits, fantasy, and still photography can be discovered in her collection. Each of these having Amber's own charisma, and flare that give each of her photos her individual charm. She definitely has a passion for photography and that intensity comes through in every shutter click she makes.
Aside from her tremendous forte in photography, and other talents which include being a guitarist and vocalist, she remains the most helpful, kind, and humble person you'll meet. She also shows a great consideration to the work of others, and offers the greatest of compliments, and also extends to people, beautiful words of inspiration. Amber is a person of beauty both in and out.
Amber, thank you for everything, for being the remarkable person you are, and being one of those people that truly makes flickr the incredible place it is."
3rd October, 2011
"I've only been following Amber for a few months, but in those short few months, I've come to value Amber not only as a talented photographer, but as a dear friend.
Her photography is creative in every sense of the word, from the idea to the execution to the editing - her creativity knows no bounds. Her landscape photos, in particular, are beautifully captured, and she really understands how to capture the very essence of a location. She knows how to bring out the emotion in a photo, touching our hearts.
Amber is a true and thoughtful artist through and through, and is a kind, kind soul. I'm glad our Flickr paths crossed."
13th September, 2011
Evie Barker says:
"I've been meaning to do this for a while...so here goes!
AMBER! omg. Her photo's are just stunning. I swear she literally just cant take a bad photo..it's just not possible!
The colours in her photo's, especially her landscapes are phenomenal.
Not only is she an amazing photographer but she is also such a lovely person! She writes the nicest comments ever and im glad to call her a friend on Flickr.
Keep taking photo's forever and ever and eveerrrrr please!. :)
ps- (I really hope you do come to England next year! When you do, just mail me and i'll tell you where all the cool places to go are and all that! :D)
22nd August, 2011
"Amber is one of the most creative artists on flickr I know!!
She takes beautiful photos and especially the way she edits her photos is amazing and very unique!
But she doesn't only take stunning photos, she also paints beautiful pictures and she's a great flickr-friend!! :)))
I really hope that I can meet her one day and take photos with her!
I'm really looking forward to every upload from her!
28th July, 2011
"so, when i found you on flickr a week ago, i was stunned. you're truly gifted! your photos make me swoon! your photography takes me to another world and it makes me see my surroundings differently. annd you're a great flickr friend! i hope we can keep in touch. oh, and i hope you can build a time machine someday, or discover some aliens(:"
24th July, 2011
Cecilio Barrantes says:
"Amber is such an amazing photographer!, her ideas are very unique and
beautiful! I really love the surreal photographs! and she's very good at that
she definitely has the talent. I hope she keeps creating more stunningly and surrealist pictures!!
20th May, 2011
"Amber has one of the most creative minds I know. Sometimes her ideas sound crazy but they always turn out great. She has a natural eye for photography that is hard to match.
With her talent, I know she'll go far in her photography ventures.
Hopefully we will be able to travel to Europe in the next year and photograph together! :D"
27th April, 2011
- Amber Larks
- August 2009
- I am: