I am based in Maldives and available for design and photography assignments.
Phone: 960 7748192
Thanks to George www.flickr.com/photos/toastforbrekkie/
for my pro account.
- Wedding Photography 212,587 photos, 43,920 members
- Bangkok 59,478 photos, 3,551 members
- 500 favorites and more 302 photos, 706 members
- Intelligent Travel - National Geographic Traveler's blog 84,391 photos, 3,694 members
- The world on a shoestring 14,755 photos, 690 members
- Photowalking Maldives 466 photos, 207 members
- !shots that rock asia! [ PLEASE, leave 1 award or comment :: ] 2,921 photos, 220 members
- Selfish Maldives 0 photos, 1 member
- Strobist.com 571,862 photos, 113,725 members
- *ABW* Gallery ~ by invitation only 1,090 photos, 1,411 members
- Natures Finest (Invited Images Only) 295,554 photos, 39,538 members
- A+++ Photo (Post 1, Give 3 awards ONLY) Not commenting = Ban 507,963 photos, 28,423 members
- Ready to accept love 13 photos, 60 members
- Unique Maldives 36,892 photos, 1,698 members
- 24 hours of Flickr 5,460 photos, 17,986 members
- Best of Asia (New rule will be applied after mid of Jan 2010) 10,738 photos, 886 members
- Canon Showcase (Awarded Photos Only!) 774 photos, 423 members
- Flickr Maldives 4,349 photos, 840 members
- Paisajes del mundo/World Landscapes 344,691 photos, 19,620 members
- ╠Art Libre-Free Art-Arte Libre-Freie Kunst-INVITED PIX ONLY 49,276 photos, 7,837 members
- MY WINNERS P1/A2 - Signs of Spring Time to vote 950,910 photos, 86,676 members
- *****FIVE STARS GALLERY***** (invitation only by Admins) 3,917 photos, 1,006 members
- Outstanding Portraits of People--by invitation only 354 photos, 144 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 496,089 photos, 63,059 members
- Spectacular Skyscapes--invited images only--tag: SpecSky 601 photos, 310 members
- Lonely Planet 491,008 photos, 15,585 members
- BLUELIST - The Best of Lonely Planet 20,783 photos, 2,457 members
- Spectacular Landscapes-invited images only :-) 14,333 photos, 6,083 members
- flickr's 100 best photographers [level2] 22 photos, 22 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays is *OPEN* 3,154,707 photos, 92,014 members
- flickr's 100 best photographers (enter and vote) READ THE RULES 345 photos, 1,205 members
- Interestingness - Top 500 (READ THE RULES!) 36,971 photos, 4,491 members
- Cream of the Crop - Please read the rules 11,128 photos, 11,855 members
- The Face (invited images only) 9,923 photos, 4,695 members
- Graphic Designers Moonlighting as Photographers 173,439 photos, 13,210 members
- Spectacular Nature-invited images only (15/ month) 21,100 photos, 7,399 members
- I LOVE CLOUDS (Only My Choice & By Invitation) 1,652 photos, 279 members
- FlickrCentral 6,082,395 photos, 183,904 members
- top-f [ 25+ faves ] 35,051 photos, 12,186 members
- Worth a Million Words Pix (Invited Only) 157 photos, 126 members
- maldives 175 photos, 303 members
- The Best: BRAVO (INVITED images only) 60,890 photos, 7,701 members
- Bloggers 42,949 photos, 6,878 members
- Young Travelers of the World Unite! 120,826 photos, 6,584 members
- Utata 399,412 photos, 21,811 members
- Top-V, The Original 'Top Views' Group 21,314 photos, 4,487 members
- 230 COUNTRIES 26,010 photos, 1,073 members
- *Blue...tag "blue"_ 3 max/day 75,541 photos, 4,906 members
- Quality -- Best of the Best -- (Invitation ONLY) 4,682 photos, 1,018 members
- Outstanding Travel photos - only post images with >= 15 faves 6,858 photos, 2,990 members
Terry -Pueblo Paradiso says:
"God gives to each of us a certain talent
This Artist uses his to the fullest, to present to us the Awesome Beauty that surronds us...Thank You for sharing Your Beautiful Talents...."
8th November, 2008
"MashaAllah, Ahmed Zahid is a very talented photographer, and I really really really love ALL the pictures in his photostream, its like when I check his photostream, I can imagine myself being in this PARADISE he is in!! Even though I don't really comment on your photos very much but I really like them and think you're a great photographer...
So keep it up and well done :-)"
23rd December, 2007
ShUtTeR PrO says:
"Zahid is one of the greatest photographer i have seen from Maldives .. I really admire his work .. He really got lot of stunning pictures . . and its nice to have a friend like him . . Gud luck .. ShUtTeR PrO"
15th December, 2007
thundho - nadu - andhu says:
"he is a magician who uses colours from nature to create a new bright vivid world where we, who appreciate his art get lost in it..."
11th July, 2007
"I love Ahmed's work. It's rich...very rich. Every posting requires not a passing glance, but an in-depth study...a study of art, creativity, color, beauty, and talent. Thank's Ahmed for letting me enter your world through your wonderful images!"
14th May, 2007
Fatma S says:
"One of my favorite photographers who happens to live in one of my most favorite places on earth .. could it get any better ?"
10th November, 2006
"An incredible photographer for the beauty of a real nature .. pure & unique .. the dream world we all wish to live .. is within his photo stream .. an eternal life joy .. a soul candy before the eye .. it’s a journey of a lifetime .. to one of the most beautiful lands on earth … & words can’t describe it .."
15th October, 2006
Franc Le Blanc says:
You have a fantastic eye for photographing the world around you.
You surprise me with your beautiful work : it is a collection of stunning photos;. you have the eye to composite excellent pictures.
congratulations Ahmed with this work."
24th September, 2006
"Oh...ur pics are trully dreams of a paradise!!! A paradise i believe will never b lost!!! I know that the tsunami destroyed part... but with UR amazing pics... we 'll always remember how nice are the Maldives, the 1st islands i felt in love with in the 80's. Maldives will b the 1st islands 2 disappear in the globe... as i hearded ... Ur pics are magic!!! I hope u like mines too...lol... Best wishes!!"
8th August, 2006
Girla Obscura says:
"Ahmed Zahid shows you little windows into a paradise everyone has dremt of. With vibrant colors, friendly locals, and perfect weather. When I can't go their in real life, I visit his page and his travels in my mind. Thanks for the trip!"
4th August, 2006
crowe turtle says:
"I can only hope that one day I have as inspiring of a location or even half the eye with the camera that Ahmed has with his photos. Every time I view his photostream, I want to go out and take billions of photos, in hopes that one is comparable.
Keep inspiring us."
30th July, 2006
"Watching at Ahmed Zahid photos is like travelling here behind my computer screen.. It make me dream, bring me calm, beauty of these people and lanscape...
You're a really great photographer...
Thanks for all that you bring -)))))))
29th July, 2006
"Ahmed's photos are utterly beautiful. He captures colours in ways I could never imagine. His compositions are awesome. You'll be gobsmacked by what you'll see in this amazing guy's photostream. Enjoy, and be inspired!"
27th July, 2006
"A wonderful photographer and a visionary for many photographers. Just a glimpse at this photos will transform anyone into a paradise and the pictures will haunt them for ever. He is an inspiration to many photographers like me. Thank you ahmed, it is only because of you that i developed this beautiful hobby. Without your pictures i would have never ventured into this field. All of us along with flickr are very lucky to have you here. May you scale more heights in this field. You are the best :)"
19th July, 2006
"With every picture you publish I feel a glimps of envy. I enjoy them a lot and love the way you capture the colour of the moment, your island and eachtime I wish I could stroll along those beautiful places. Next to Babasteve you're my favourite, you make me dream, and he brings me back to reality and hence there is balance (;)"
19th July, 2006
Is a great artist with kind heart to share.
All his master piece is wordless!!
You are the inpiration to millions......
I appreciate it....."
27th May, 2006
"It is very inspiring to see his images and photos in a different aura , the way he captures the subject and makes it alive to get the attention of the viewers. His colours are expressive and it captures my heart."
17th May, 2006
"Your stream is quite exempliary I did a mosaic [4x4] hope you approve - love those colour skies and golden beaches"
3rd May, 2006
"I'm amazed by each photo I look at. How can one person contain so much talent? It's beyond me..."
22nd April, 2006
"When I look at Ahmed's photographs, I'm continually struck by what I feel and that would be "joy." Are they beautiful? Without question and stunningly so but this beauty transcends scenery. It's not just a "pretty picture" or "beauty shot" but something far greater and goes directly to the heart of the matter, our distinct humanity. To show an essence of the human spirit is a special ability and one which he has. They are photographs that one doesn't just see with their eyes but also feel with their heart. They are just great!"
1st April, 2006
Mr Ush says:
"I read his photostream as much for the observations about the subjects of and issues around the pictures as I do for the glorious pictures themselves. His pictures are enough reason alone to use Flickr."
21st January, 2006
"WORLD CLASS IN EVERYWAY"
1st December, 2005
"He is the Best!!!!!"
23rd November, 2005
"His Photos are alwaaays colorfull and so wonderfull =)
keep it up !"
16th October, 2005
Bethany Kerr says:
"Ahmed manages to capture the beauty of life in every picture that you will find here. You will never find a photograph that isn't beautiful and inspiring. New photos are added consistently, and you can always expect that they will be just as amazing as all the others he has taken.
You will not find many other photographers who have the inspiration that Ahmed permeates throughout each and every one of his unique works."
15th September, 2005
"How does he do it? Do amazing opportunities pop up wherever he is? Or does he actively seek them out? Most likely, he has the eye to appreciate the best photos wherever he is. However he does it, the results are amazing."
7th September, 2005
"You won’t find any mediocre, random snapshot dumps here. Every offering is thoughtfully composed and labeled and then presented in a small, satisfying, GLORIOUS, daily collection. It’s why so many of us are captivated by, if not totally addicted to, Ahmed’s photostream."
2nd August, 2005
"I cannot believe I'm the first person who writes a testimonial for Ahmed!
His photostream is one of the few on wich I discover new favorites EVERY time I take a visit.
Ahmed has an outstanding way of photographing the joy of everyday life. His photo's are sparkling and vibrant...
Everybody in front of his lens seems to enjoy his attention. There is some real, positive interaction going between the subjects and the photographer.
His colours are unbeatable! A sunset in flames, a bright green boat in emerald waters.... Children playing in the warm late afternoon sun....
I never even knew some of "his colours" existed! Simply stunning.
Combine this all with an intriguing set of "silhouette pictures" and you get an irresistible, diverse stream.
Thanks for showing me your unique view on your beautiful, exotic world!
14th July, 2005
- January 2005
- info [at] ahmedzahid.com