Thank you for visiting. Flickr has locked this 3rd party apps many many moons ago. No more country flags from visitors. Quite a disappointment! The counter will only record your visit to this Flickr account provided you click the tiny icon below ---->
بسم الله الرحمن الرحي, "In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate".
I have discarded this paragraph once, but felt compelled to put some words again in honor of my great botany teachers [Prof Emeritus Dr Chin Hoong Fong and Prof Dr Ruth Kiew, both were young lecturers then at the College of Agriculture Malaya; and while doing my graduate studies at Iowa State University, Ames, IA, United States, by both the late Distinguished Prof Dr Lois H. Tiffany (my favorite teacher - a mycologist extraordinaire and I still hear her voices echo in eternity) and Distinguished Prof Dr Richard W. Pohl] for the extraordinary gifts that etched the appreciation of the subject to this day. To these accomplished and committed professors I am truly indebted.
Images of Malaysian flora diversity and elsewhere (endemic, indigenous or exotic) posted here are personally taken by me as an amateur. My approach is simple - "Flora Unlimited". I am not a plant collector and have no expertise to export them. Please do not inquire for seeds or plant materials from me.
All my images posted leisurely are ©All rights reserved, STRICTLY NON-COMMERCIAL. Please stay away from using any of the images from this account if you can't attribute or linkback to its source. I have seen too many being plagiarized and shamefully even by universities.
I am not a bona fide trained plant taxonomist and possible errors in identifying are mine. Whatever I learned in botany courses were decades old, either prerequisites or electives to my major in agriculture. Please counter check with your professors or experience field botanists for firm identifications. If you find any of the images useful, please link and attribute the source to this account.
- Wild Fruit of the World 678 photos, 50 members
- Photographers from around the world 77,403 photos, 3,016 members
- FIELD GUIDE: FLOWERING TREES of the WORLD 16,208 photos, 1,518 members
- Tropical and Exotic Flora 29,240 photos, 2,083 members
- Palms (Arecaceae or Palmae) - botanically identified only 4,027 photos, 146 members
- Exotic Fruit 11,008 photos, 2,138 members
- Encyclopedia of Life Images 199,698 photos, 3,529 members
- Medicinal, Aromatic and Wild (or rare) Edible Plants 20,901 photos, 1,853 members
- Flora Malaysiana 3,586 photos, 114 members
Ahmad Fuad Morad doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Ahmad Fuad Morad
- March 2011
- Alor Setar
- I am: