Thank you for visiting. Flickr has locked this 3rd party apps many many moons ago. No more country flags from visitors. Quite a disappointment! The counter will only record your visit to this Flickr account provided you click the tiny icon below ---->
بسم الله الرحمن الرحي, "In the name of Allah, most Gracious, most Compassionate".
I have discarded this paragraph once, but felt compelled to put some words again in honor of my great botany teachers [Prof Emeritus Dr Chin Hoong Fong and Prof Dr Ruth Kiew, both were young lecturers then at the College of Agriculture Malaya; and while doing my graduate studies at Iowa State University, Ames, IA, United States, by both the late Distinguished Prof Dr Lois H. Tiffany (my favorite teacher - a mycologist extraordinaire and I still hear her voices echo in eternity) and Distinguished Prof Dr Richard W. Pohl] for the extraordinary gifts that etched the appreciation of the subject to this day. To these accomplished and committed professors I am truly indebted.
Images of Malaysian flora diversity and elsewhere (endemic, indigenous or exotic) posted here are personally taken by me as an amateur. My approach is simple - "Flora Unlimited". I am not a plant collector and have no expertise to export them. Please do not inquire for seeds or plant materials from me.
All my images posted leisurely are ©All rights reserved, STRICTLY NON-COMMERCIAL. I am not a bona fide trained plant taxonomist and possible errors in identifying are mine. Whatever I learned in botany courses were decades old, either prerequisites or electives to my major in agriculture. Please counter check with your professors or experience field botanists for firm identifications. If you find any of the images useful, please link and attribute the source to this account.
- Photographers from around the world 35,844 photos, 2,442 members
- FIELD GUIDE: FLOWERING TREES of the WORLD 15,310 photos, 1,482 members
- Tropical and Exotic Flora 27,393 photos, 2,062 members
- Palms (Arecaceae or Palmae) - botanically identified only 3,921 photos, 143 members
- Exotic Fruit 10,889 photos, 2,120 members
- Encyclopedia of Life Images 189,309 photos, 3,482 members
- Medicinal, Aromatic and Wild (or rare) Edible Plants 20,847 photos, 1,839 members
- Flora Malaysiana 3,544 photos, 112 members
Ahmad Fuad Morad doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- Ahmad Fuad Morad
- March 2011
- Alor Setar, Kedah
- Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- I am: