- COLOR [directory] 色 205,830 photos, 8,012 members
- Colors of the World 947,642 photos, 28,615 members
- Color my world! 9,082 photos, 446 members
- Colour Mania 86,890 photos, 10,724 members
- Turkey / Türkiye 98,125 photos, 5,676 members
- Turkey | I dream of Turkey 18,106 photos, 1,099 members
- PREGNANCY AND BIRTH 5,741 photos, 1,653 members
- Warszawa/ Warschau 6,837 photos, 307 members
- Warsaw Life 4,573 photos, 311 members
- Warsaw by Night / Warszawa nocą 2,918 photos, 409 members
- A Food Photography Experience! 405,162 photos, 20,043 members
- Zen moments 367 photos, 234 members
- Miksang 4,053 photos, 966 members
- The art of simplicity 19,440 photos, 1,099 members
- Zen & Miksang 4,785 photos, 239 members
- Miksang - Fotografia Contemplativa 347 photos, 80 members
- Memories of Summer 19,557 photos, 1,752 members
- Babies, Toddlers, and Children Photography Group 30,182 photos, 2,153 members
- Your Baby 68,016 photos, 6,306 members
- Everything Baby 50,974 photos, 5,426 members
- Baby Love...My Baby Love 26,719 photos, 3,286 members
- Baby photos and child portraits... 6,942 photos, 782 members
- offbeat interiors 17,901 photos, 2,333 members
- Life in Warsaw 4,503 photos, 310 members
- Warszawska Turystyka Fotograficzna 339 photos, 77 members
- Lecim na Szczecin 1,319 photos, 141 members
- Vintage Spirit Photography 202 photos, 1,205 members
- A cup of tea 18,424 photos, 5,455 members
- Down's Syndrome 3,019 photos, 391 members
- !Rock That Disability! 10,743 photos, 1,571 members
- Fotoschlachta 2,528 photos, 349 members
- Flickr Women Photographers Only 63,153 photos, 1,747 members
- Portugal 120,849 photos, 6,203 members
- PORTUGAL UNLIMITED / Portugal Sem Limites 96,107 photos, 3,445 members
- Quality Portrait Photography 39,121 photos, 5,709 members
- elderly people 11,187 photos, 1,856 members
- Southport 7,175 photos, 471 members
- Fotografki 23,423 photos, 442 members
- WellTaken 59,968 photos, 6,605 members
- Life is beautiful! 103,704 photos, 3,746 members
- Polish b&w 4,327 photos, 320 members
- Polaroid-o-nized 7,099 photos, 490 members
- POLAROID EDGE 104,318 photos, 6,307 members
- Polaroid 275,317 photos, 26,331 members
- Northern Suburbs (UK) 5,732 photos, 84 members
- North and East Manchester 5,016 photos, 68 members
- It's Grim Up North 129,092 photos, 2,474 members
- Green Spaces of Manchester 702 photos, 59 members
- Prestwich 700 photos, 64 members
- Selfridge's 718 photos, 139 members
"Ilustruje klimaty nasaczone pytaniami... ktore nie zawsze wymagaja odpowiedzi - tylko moze wiecej swiatla."
28th March, 2009
New Sox says:
"some of us are satellites, Abi is an entire star."
1st March, 2007
"Full of emotions and questions and wonder and understanding, the photographs and self-portraiture of miss pris is an exploration of the world within herself and the world we all live in. I have always found her creations moving and meaningful. Each photograph is a story, and is connected to a larger story of other photographs, and is seemingly connected to a story of which probably only a few of her closest friends will have the chance to understand the full depth. She is at the same time bold and subtle, modest yet open. Her work has a wonderful clarity that is difficult to put bounds around; It is complex, refined, multi-layered, and multi-faceted, and throughout it reflects the honesty and purity of human emotions.
I suspect that the beauty and mystery of her photography is only a glimpse of all that is miss pris."
22nd February, 2007
"Miss Pris is an amazing artist and great photographer, She does some of my favorite work on Flicker."
5th February, 2007
"Embodying the essence of human behaviours stakes through ages,timeless, brought to us deeply multi - dimensionnally involved,
Go on with displaying in your so esthetical-innocent way what is going on with all of us..."
7th December, 2006
"How do you blend whispers of dispassion and screams of affection? Answers to questions such as this may be found here, as such is the work of Miss Pris. An inspired talent of depth and insight... What you'll find in her wonderful collection of images may surprise you. Each visit always tickles my brain in a new way."
2nd December, 2006
"little lovely girl
I felt in love of your works since my first login
29th October, 2006
Tomek Wawrzyczek says:
"Miss Pris can, like just few only, combine darkness and the gothic atmosphere with the warmth and the fresh taste of woman's personal erotism. Which both, dark gothic and freshness of erotism, stand usually on the opposite sides. Miss Pris joins them, mixes and exposes in the absolutely natural way."
9th August, 2006
Red sparrow says:
"Without her photographs, I forget the depth of emotions that I can feel."
21st May, 2006
znaczy się abi
przez to abi rozumie się oczywiście 'a-lways b-est i-mages' :P
in short: simply wonderful images full of... whatever you want
influencial piece of work! impossible not to go for it
gratuluję, świetne zdjęcia, które się wyraźnie wyróżniają z tłumu, łatwo je zapamiętąć, ciężko zapomnieć
zawsze się cieszę widząc kogoś, kto poprzez fotografię wyraża siebie, kiedy wkłada siebie samego w pstrykniętą fotkę i to w takim stylu jak ty to robisz... widzę talent... widzę wspaniałą jakość i chcę widzieć więcej ;-)
a tylko dodatkowy plus dla ciebie za pochodzenie :P cóż fajnie widzieć, rodaka i być dumnym z tego co robi hehehe ale zabrzmiało... ;-)"
26th February, 2006
joey kennedy says:
"First off, Let me Stay, Abi's set called
"Do Andriods dream of Electric Sheep?" is one of the most progressive and futuristic sets i have ever seen on flickr!
She expresses herself with such mystery, desire and intelligence. Yet there is an underlying pain to her work. It screams with passion and Leaves the beholder curious and anixous for more.
But that is all she gives for now...You must Wait...for her....for her next mood...for her next dream...and if your lucky, she will take you there!
Abi, You take me there, dont Stop!
please check this intelligent set people!
30th November, 2005
"i don't recall how i first feasted upon her images, i do recall however the feeling of intensity, mystery and sheer darkness that came over me and i connected straight away with the enigma that is miss pris. she channels her influences with expertise, and simply breathes class and culture on every image. she is the darkness to my sunlight, i'm proud to be with her on flickr :)"
26th November, 2005
todd terry says:
"Miss Pris seems to be a virtual girl, because, as all of you, I never saw her.
But when I looked at her photo, I saw a real girl, a real person, a real mind.
It's very easy: I like all of her photos
I would like to have some project with her, but She seems to be too far :-(
Just a last thing: LOOK EVERY Miss Pris' PHOTOS !
8th November, 2005
"Miss Pris, znana także jako Miss Abi i Abismo, to niesamowita dziewczyna.
Bardzo podoba mi się jak wyraża każdy stan swej duszy, nastrój w swoich fotografiach. Począwszy od portretów, poprzez sentymentalne przedmioty,a na naturze skończywszy, prowadzi nas przez jej własny świat.
Miss Pris, also known as Miss Abi or Abismo, is an incredible girl. I like the way she expresses any state of her mind in her photographs. Her portraits, sentimental objects and nature pictures lead us straight to her world."
2nd November, 2005
Vladimir I U L says:
"Shes good looking and popular. Now all she needs is fame and a whole lot of money to make her life complete. Nice photos ;)"
11th October, 2005
"Each image here is a different challenge. Some stunningly clever, some primarily thought provoking. Add a slice of dark wit and it makes each visit to Miss P a cerebral treat."
10th October, 2005
"Some people possess the ability to look extremely pained and terribly beautiful at the same time - this is what I see in Miss Abi's stream. The camera surly adores her. When she is not turning the lens toward herself, she finds peace and glorious solitude in nature and her surroundings. Images that seem empty, but yearn to be filled with people that could properly enjoy them. Affliction, love, imagination, and experimentation convalesce, and the viewer reaps the rewards. I am always eager to see what comes next."
7th September, 2005
"in the two brief days i have had to see just a few of these snapshots of her, her life and some other things that are VERy personal and intimate, i've come to admire this young woman for her honesty, her beauty and her sincere wish to say something about herself, her life and her world to others. i find that a brave statement not everyone can do or even attempt to accomplish. i lower my camera to you miss abi and hope you will be motivated to continue your interesting and intimate project(s) of your life and your inner self. fotos, like shoes, clothes, makeup and books, tell a lot about an individual and especially: its creator."
23rd August, 2005
- April 2005