I'm Rekha Garton, I've recently graduated from NUCA with my photography degree.
I'm interested in collaborating with models, photographer, illustrators, mua, anything, if your interested please get in contact!
- Canon Imagination 572,520 photos, 17,516 members
- Éclat Magazine 1,207 photos, 538 members
- NASTY MAGAZINE | the charme of the mess 13,470 photos, 921 members
- Oh Comely Magazine Submissions 20,783 photos, 2,011 members
- paper + wire magazine 21,600 photos, 1,109 members
- Fraction Magazine 30,083 photos, 2,625 members
- Imaginary Zine 1,883 photos, 2,044 members
- MOSSLESS MAGAZINE 11,786 photos, 3,252 members
- N.E.E.T. Magazine 70,428 photos, 5,231 members
- MODEL MAGAZINE 39,093 photos, 5,480 members
- VOGUE 86,131 photos, 5,342 members
- Photography Magazine, I Heart 216,501 photos, 11,517 members
- Fashion 238,716 photos, 17,075 members
- Bokeh: Smooth & Silky 903,766 photos, 56,394 members
- Black and White 4,933,489 photos, 243,369 members
- MOXEE 3,469 photos, 251 members
- Enquire Mag 81,586 photos, 6,468 members
- FACITY 202 photos, 49 members
- YEAH Magazine Contributor Search 54,774 photos, 3,180 members
- Guardian Camera Club 26,892 photos, 12,641 members
- only Canon girls 71,331 photos, 3,089 members
- Magic Moments 591,066 photos, 23,703 members
- Canon EF 50mm f1.4 16,265 photos, 1,179 members
- Canon EOS 5D Mark II and EOS 5D Mark III Group 522,262 photos, 22,214 members
- Canon DSLR User Group 2,415,504 photos, 123,947 members
- 365 Days 1,043,203 photos, 21,633 members
- Professional Fashion Photographers 3,342 photos, 403 members
- Tattooed Girls 51,499 photos, 19,504 members
- Tattoos 70,569 photos, 20,948 members
- I love the square format 5,665 photos, 1,554 members
- WANE Magazine 899 photos, 1,175 members
- Norwich University College of The Arts (formally NSAD) 959 photos, 123 members
- Young Norwich Photography 1,201 photos, 82 members
- FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY 555,754 photos, 45,483 members
- FASHION EDITORIAL PHOTOGRAPHY (Critique) 199,910 photos, 19,719 members
- Dazed and Confused - New Photographer Search 532,921 photos, 24,922 members
- Save Polaroid - Self Portraits 590 photos, 5,584 members
- Strobist: Norwich & Norfolk 344 photos, 76 members
- Fashion & Editorial Photography 1,019 photos, 3,186 members
- artistic photos 104,242 photos, 5,551 members
- Strobist.com 571,520 photos, 113,729 members
- Textures by |ash| 4,694 photos, 1,804 members
- Alternative Portraits 8,106 photos, 3,184 members
- Beautiful Capture 2,200,435 photos, 78,959 members
- PHOTOSHOP is not a DIRTY WORD (Post 1 - comment 1) 61,075 photos, 8,429 members
- 1000 Views Editorial Fashion 786 photos, 839 members
- Portraits 'n Fashion 102,958 photos, 6,282 members
- __B&W__ GIRLS 7,867 photos, 777 members
- Best of Cats (Invited Photos only): VOTE NOW! 64,358 photos, 19,735 members
- Artistic Photography 1,819,412 photos, 66,808 members
Thang Le | Photography says:
"There are people on flickr that you come across who upload pictures like its facebook, unedited and not cared for. then you come across people like Rekha, who in so many ways people are awe inspired by. There are times when i have clicked to Rekha's photo stream going, "how in the world did she do that?!" and i just sit there jaw dropped because i am so amazed at her talent. Her stream is one of those that you just go through it and you have to go through it again. Her photos are so fantastically processed and edited. Her photos have made me and probably so many other people just sit there and think. Rekha, your a very inspiring photographer and i hope to one day be as good as you are. thank you for giving us flickrers your talent. :)"
28th November, 2010
Taxi For Gable says:
"What can i say about miss Garton that i haven't said before? Your editing skills amaze me still. I'm more than willing to admit that I'm jealous of your skills and I'm more than happy to consider you a friend. I wouldn't have it any other way though. It makes me want to better myself as a photographer when i see your work. At the end of the day; you are a rare photographer with the an unrivaled understanding of lighting and set up. Your photos are unfaltering and your modesty is noble."
16th July, 2009
"Rehka is one of those people who can spin your own mood or whatever tyranny you are under and be taken, even swept, away by a her expressions/thoughts/art work. After being swept away, the observer will read her text below it and is constantly shocked by how she RE-humanizes herself by adding something like how fun the shoot was, or how hard that was, or a simple thought of the moment . You are forced to feel connected to her thoughts. I have seen her develop a style and I luv watching her challenge herself. Rehka is one to watch."
19th December, 2008
"wow! I am in awe! Beautiful photos and a beautiful artist. I am so happy when going through your photos!!! ^_^"
18th December, 2008
"Rekha Garton is a young photographer for whom I have great respect. For me as a pro creative, she symbolises the new wave, or generation, of pop photographers – original, digital, agile and personal. Guy Bourdin defined the frames of fashion photography in the mid-late 1900s, now people like Rekha does the same thing with contemporary "online & intimate" photography."
27th November, 2008
Catherine Bridgman says:
"Rekha, as a fellow Norwich dweller, puts me to shame for my excuse that "Norwich is a terrible place to take photos". She manages to take more than amazing photos and I admire her a lot. She shows pure elegance, beauty and even sometimes tragic themes in her photography and it often thought provoking and touching. Incredible."
22nd June, 2008
"On Flickr you have all sorts of photographers, from the "drunk at parties" to aspiring pros who need an additional outlet to display their work.
Simply put, many of her images are stunning. Her stream is a true reflection of her improvements in skill and in confidence with her imagery. At this pace she's going to be famous one day (apart from the fame that flickr has already brought her."
17th March, 2008
Love her color handling.
Rakha's style is unique.
Keep up the good work ;-)"
25th February, 2008
"this girl has fabulous style and amazing self portraits! not to mention she is super*duper pretty!
thanks for the inspiration! you are so unique!"
28th November, 2007
"rekha is very, very cool......
she has a wonderful eye and is a burgeoning talent of immense proportions.
rekha could, without a shadow of doubt, make it to the very top as a photographer should she choose to make it her career, and why wouldn't she, she has all the attributes and more!.......mark my words!
I cant wait to she her blossom through college to emerge..........well you'll see!!!!!"
6th November, 2007
Stefan Elf says:
"Rekha has a wonderful way of adding depth and interest to a simple concept. Her ability to perfect composition and lighting is simply awesome... I love to stop by every now and then to get inspiration - I just wish I was as good as her at portraiture! Thanks Rekha for sharing your passion and keep up the good work!"
27th October, 2007
"she is delicately powerful"
30th September, 2007
"Rekha is a beautiful girl with a very creative mind. Her pictures are always lovely and explore a great range of ideas. I'm sure she'll go very far with her photography, keep up the great work!"
20th August, 2007
"What a creative young woman. These pictures are full of sensuality and creativity. They do an excellent job capturing the human spirit and what must be an amazing personality."
4th November, 2006
"This girl is genius, imaginative and inspiring! How great to be so young and have all this technology at your disposal. Keep making great pics Rek!"
31st October, 2006
"For most photographers their work is usually looked at but is seldom looked into. Rekha breaks this rule of thumb. Her photography forces you to take time and examine her work. Take each frame in and feel it. Her photos are cause to make you feel, think, and dream. Rekha has a way of taking reality and imposing her own thought and spirit upon the subject. I highly recommend taking a moment to view Rekha’s photo stream and make Rekha one of your contacts. You will not be disappointed."
27th October, 2006
"Rekha is my friend. She is cool. And the other two peoples testimonial things are way bigger than mine even though I know Rekha as a person and friend not just some photographer/model with nice feet.lol. So anyways I thought I add to mine. Ohh Yeah she is much cooler than you! You better add her cos she is wicked good at photography. Im a bit envious. She has also got mad skills at photoshop. Im still learning.
Ohh yeah and I was only joking when I said with nice feet well not that she doesnt I was imitating some strange people saying her toes are suckable. lolzors.
Rekha you are ace!"
4th October, 2006
"i can say Rekha is a beauty with a creative head .. i like her point of view in her captures. she got an eye to get those WOW kinda pics .. it would b cliche to say u has got sparkingly blue eyes. she has definitely mastered the art of capturing herself. i see a big improvement in her technique and the effects in her pics compared to the earlier ones .. specially those wings pics and the multiple personality pics. they r just amazing. i hail her for those brillant ideas. she is one of the flickrites i look upto, get inspired n frequently check for new ideas n techniques."
28th September, 2006
"Just when you think you have seen it all.
You have an amazing photo stream...you are for sure blessed with many wonderful gifts from talent to youth to such stunning good looks. From your captions and preferred subjects you are also with an interesting and caring soul. I wish you well and imagine you have only begun. What a beautiful and wonderful start of sorts. I imagine you have been dreaming all your life...such a creative soul could only make such beautiful images as you are producing. Congratulations in having so many blessings. I am enjoying all of your art creative genius.
I love your color manipulations...and yes...you are fortunate to be your own beautiful subject to study...how you do that is amazing in itself. Very cool."
28th September, 2006
- Rekha Garton
- June 2006
- Norfolk, England
- I am:
- Dreamer, Creator, Photographer
- RU photography