- Christmas Ornaments 6,788 photos, 995 members
- christmas balls and stuff 7,562 photos, 1,867 members
- 52 weeks of 2014 0 photos, 59 members
- Mr T's 365 0 photos, 105 members
- The Road Block 90 photos, 39 members
- Cliche Saturday:In the heat of the night 12,300 photos, 937 members
- Self Portraits with Clipart 30 photos, 12 members
- Mi taza - My cup 401 photos, 222 members
- Friday is Pink Day! 30 photos, 29 members
- Christmas Behind Glass 1,068 photos, 126 members
- Misheard Lyrics Imagined 35 photos, 31 members
- Sherlock Holmes 988 photos, 394 members
- People wearing red 610 photos, 42 members
- Things on Things 576 photos, 52 members
- mustache handmade 35 photos, 10 members
- Flickr Addict Support Group 4,423 photos, 124 members
- Signatures 22 photos, 23 members
- ::: tiny words::: 1,351 photos, 187 members
- SHADOW IS....... 462 photos, 71 members
- Shadow Shifters 200 photos, 28 members
- Pop Music from the Decades 15 photos, 15 members
- Good Mail Days 1,417 photos, 257 members
- I Love Lamp 5,206 photos, 1,115 members
- Stop playing with your food! 6,551 photos, 1,116 members
- Handmade Props 344 photos, 106 members
- Conspiracy Theory 32 photos, 11 members
- Sugar Skulls 747 photos, 238 members
- Grey Gardens 176 photos, 86 members
- Inspired by the film........ 1,003 photos, 271 members
- · Phobias & Fears · 479 photos, 142 members
- Classic Horror Films 1,163 photos, 294 members
- Flickr Friday 6,111 photos, 10,269 members
- Gashlycrumb Tinies 198 photos, 183 members
- Doctors and Cameras and Zebras, Oh My! 28 photos, 12 members
- The Wrestling Ring 2,177 photos, 353 members
- Spot the difference. 138 photos, 26 members
- Fish Face Friday 28 photos, 32 members
- Finger people 519 photos, 350 members
- The World of Robert Burns 358 photos, 84 members
- Saturday Silhouettes 219 photos, 121 members
- Snow in my 'hood 4,116 photos, 341 members
- February's Alphabet Fun: 2013 Edition 797 photos, 45 members
- Taking Things Literally 118 photos, 39 members
- 365 Travel Memories 745 photos, 33 members
- 113 pictures in 2013 11,942 photos, 357 members
- Bench Monday 16,975 photos, 3,902 members
- Did Your Dad Travel A Lot? 76 photos, 69 members
- DIY Pool - Do It Yourself 210 photos, 70 members
- Dead Birds 1,784 photos, 772 members
- Inuksuit 395 photos, 139 members
MJ Photoz says:
"I am always impressed by Flood's artistry, skill and diversity. She is endlessly creative and it's always a pleasure to visit her photostream - she even manages to make daily photos of her feet interesting! Flood has a great sense of humour too... this quality in her becomes apparent in her comments on other peoples' photos.
Definitely one of my favourite people on Flickr."
21st October, 2012
James Cline says:
"I dig ya Flood! Great captures!! From an eye pleasing woman, what else could you ask for. Keep'em coming."
27th April, 2012
"Flood has freed us all.
In burdened days and squalid hours we can turn to her
For the kindest, wildest, and most luminescent picture to set in our hearts
For her generous words of friendship and frolic, spray paint, compassion
Her curl and wit,
And her love,
Evident in the children she's raised,
The pictures she's graced,
And her sunlight in cold winter days."
28th January, 2012
"Flood is fantastic....she's beautiful & charming.....she's a jewel of photography...is more than brilliant....
i love her vision...
i wish you all the best Flood.....
a big kiss....
9th January, 2012
"Flood has to be the most creative person I know. Seriously, most of her photographs make me think "Oooh, how in the world did she come up with that, I so love it!" My favorite button is getting worn out because of her. I just really adore her and can't say enough good things about her. I am honored to have her as friend."
9th December, 2011
Joyce Latham says:
"I'm a Flood Fan too.......and agree with everything said in all of these testimonies.
26th October, 2011
"an unimaginably kind individual.
flood graces the flickrverse with her presence."
26th September, 2011
giggie larue says:
so happy to see you again; how you grace us with your presence!
i so very much like - adore - what i know of you through flickr.
very few people on this site make me happy to know even this much.
you give me big things to look forward to every day:
immeasurable creativity, humor, beauty, humanity ...
there's more than "something" about you -
there are so many things, innumerous.
words! you fail me so!
okay, yeah, i'm fawning on and on with this disordered love letter of sorts, all aflutter,
losing my composure simply trying to compose a sensical testimonial.
i know you know what i mean.
so much love, xo"
25th September, 2011
Paguma / Darren says:
"There are many talented photographers on Flickr and Flood is certainly one of them. However there are very few who share her creativity and imagination. She constantly amazes me with her creations. To think she accomplished all this despite being born a cartoon and being made out of gingerbread is simply unbelievable.
I look forward to watching her photostream on a regular basis, I just hope she doesn't start charing admission."
7th April, 2009
not siskel says:
"As I rummage through these long-winded testimonials, I see Heshta say: "I love her." and that's it. So I want to keep mine short and simple too.
Everyday I am amazing by what Flood brings to the table. Every-single-day! She is an amazing photographer, wonderful person, and kind soul. What is not to love?"
2nd March, 2009
Shadrach Christopoulos says:
"_Flood_ just added me as a contact and do I feel good about it! She is truly, truly one of the most interesting photographers on Flickr. I was just thinking about this the other day when I saw her wrapped up like a mummy. The amount of work she puts into her photos, both technically and creatively is a marvel. Plus she has a wicked sense of humor. It is at once slapstick and wry. I don't know how see pulls it off but if you haven't checked out her stream, you are missing one of Flickr's brightest gems. And I don't use cheesy cliches lightly.
She was the first person on Flickr to call me Mrs. Nesbitt."
14th February, 2009
"Simply put, Floodie puts the "awe" in awesomeness. She also puts the "some" and the "ness" in it too. Through both her wonderful photography skills and the clever comments she leaves to her many friends and admirers, you cannot help but smile whenever you see Floodie's name associated somewhere on Flickr. Spread the L.O.V.E., eh!"
5th February, 2009
"Flood is just about the most amazing photographer I know and I'm not just saying that. She is very inspiring with every shot she takes. Flood has taught me so much about photography and is a great help.
She is funny, kind, and very honest. I am so grateful she is a part of who I am and a part of my life. I love Flood. :)"
27th January, 2009
☠ The Punk ☠ says:
"Sorry, I almost fell asleep plowing through the billion other testimonials for fabulous _Flood_... She's got the most creative imagination and such a unique style. Her pictures are the reason flickr IS. They are fun and fantastic. She pours herself into her themed pictures. She praises you when you do a good job on your pic, and of course, she smacks you down when need be. She's brutally honest, and brutally awesome. Pull up a chair and stay tuned for every next picture she uploads. Get the popcorn and join the _Flood_ flickr fanclub. You won't regret it."
26th January, 2009
*~ peedge~* says:
she is also awesome"
24th January, 2009
"i love her"
16th January, 2009
Joel Tjintjelaar says:
"To be honest: I don't know who Flood is. Is she an imaginary person, created by the ingenious Flickr digital machinery and algorythms, used to attract people, both male and female, and to lure and entangle them in the brilliant social community network that Flickr is, with her seemingly amazing creative skills? Or is she real and are her inexhaustible mindblowing creative and artistic skills indeed gifts that are within our real world, within the real-life person that Flood is? There are hints she may be real as she shows signs of low self esteem and uncertainty when confronted with other talented artists. But that may just as well be one of the FLickr pitfalls. I may never know for sure. What I know for sure is that Flood, whether real or imaginary, has captivated me with her warmth, her charms, her beauty and her visions of art, culture and all that isn't visible but either touches or destroy one's heart and soul and can merely be felt. She has lured me with all these moving visions, with her inventive artistic creations that she instantly devices and executes in the same time I would need just to edit one image and now I'm entangled in her beautiful artistic web. Yes, she's called Flood, a flood of instant artistry and ingenuity. And I salute her."
16th January, 2009
Joshua Wyborn says:
"Over the short time i have known flood her work has inspired me. Her extremely creative mind and a camera are an amazing combination! She is a very gifted photographer and I am proud to say I know her."
10th January, 2009
"What a wonderful artist Floodie is. From her years on Seinfeld you would never have guessed that she had so much soul waiting to burst out. She's never afraid to try something new and whether it's her gorgeous and fun self portraits or her stapler, you know each day is going to bring something interesting and fun. Add to all this that she is a gorgeous woman in more ways than one and you have a helluva great contact!"
10th January, 2009
"Flood is a very fun, creative & amazing photographer. Some of her photographs tell stories & makes you wonder what's going to happen next. Some are fun experiments of things most people would not think to take pictures of. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next."
15th December, 2008
☆ Tabrel says:
"I think most of us on Flickr like to experiment, but _Flood_ loves to keep trying new things. She is always playing with the lighting and the focus and the composition. I really enjoy the photos she is posting and I'm not surprised when a thumbnail catches my eye and I find her name under it. I'm glad to be her 1st testimonial because I know that as she plays her photos are going to become even more incredible, and I'll be the first to say so! Ha ha ha!!!
Thanks for the wonderful photos and keep on playing!"
14th December, 2008
- Flood G.
- August 2006
- I am: