Click to go to my Facebook Page
1. Mr. Sunshine... Bring Me a Dream, 2. Hellow Yellow!, 3. Friendship or love? I say take both!, 4. Soothe me with Motion, 5. Dive on in... life's peachy!, 6. She loves me she loves me not?, 7. Orange splash 2, 8. orange splash, 9. Apples, 10. The beauty of being unique, 11. Big Kitty BW, 12. Threes Company, 13. Soothing warm "A warm version similar to the first a while ago.", 14. A bit sour but still a sweetie!, 15. Crunch... Another one bites the dust.
17. Splash of lemon, 18. Orange frosty, 19. Dried yellow, 20. Golden bud, 21. Colored Eggs, 22. Stationary Dinosour, 23. the giving apple, 24. Finger Doodle :) ha ha ;) I can doodle ;),
25. A Valentine For The Lonely, 26. Pear 4 Debbie, 27. Here's lookin' at you kid, 28. Under Pressure......, 29. Fallen, 30. Frozen In Time., 31. Crayola, 32. The Beach Bob? Sould We Take a Vote....?,
1. A Rose By Any Other Name Is Still A Rose, 2. Soothe me with Motion, 3. Outdoor Bride, 4. The beauty of being unique, 5. Unity, 6. Soothing warm "A warm version similar to the first a while ago.", 7. Citrus, 8. Hellow Yellow!,
9. Threes Company, 10. Guess Where???, 11. A Sweet Treat, 12. Friendship or love? I say take both!, 13. Sour Citrus, 14. Apples, 15. orange splash, 16. Spring flowers,
17. Mono-yellow Bee, 18. Finger Doodle :) ha ha ;) I can doodle ;), 19. From The Deep Blue, 20. Orange splash 2, 21. She loves me she loves me not?, 22. Orange frosty, 23. setting duck, 24. Spiral Shell,
25. Dive on in... life's peachy!, 26. Dried yellow, 27. Golden bud, 28. Giving Life to Spring, 29. The Red Berry Slash, 30. Here's lookin' at you kid, 31. Melt With Me, will ya?, 32. A Valentine For The Lonely,
33. artsy patterned bridal, 34. Boys will be boys bw, 35. Ode to The Purple Petaled One! :), 36. Growing Heart, 37. Fallen, 38. Frozen In Time., 39. Pear 4 Debbie, 40. My Blue buddies.,
41. Stationary Dinosour, 42. flickr.com/photos/98761577@N00/121572414/, 43. Crayola, 44. It went cold and I could not help it!, 45. cosmic peach, 46. Dreaming of My Prince, 47. Dry roses, 48. Surreal,
49. We all have our pictures we are happy to say we took (here are some of mine:), 50. B/W Bridal Gown, 51. Overwhelmed, 52. Broken but still got the moves, 53. Nature's Net, 54. Missing pieces, 55. Soft floral, 56. he's a sad little rump!,
57. Redo Blend, 58. Son Screen, 59. Two Bulldog Buddies, 60. Red white no blue
"Mr. Dave inspires me to become a better photographer - its only a weekend thing for me. I would love to do this as my profession. "Keep shooting!""
7th October, 2009
"Dave takes some of the most amazing photographs of fruits and vegetables I've ever seen!
Each one is uniquely arrange and very eye-catching.
Once you start viewing his photos you won't be able to stop :D"
29th May, 2006
"Mr .Dave no es un fotografo que pinta sino un artista total que pinta ,
fotografia y tiene la sensibilidad de las grandes figuras del arte .
27th May, 2006
"Mr. Dave has wonderful testimonials already. It is hard to say anything new that hasn't been said. I just wanted to let you all know that I think he is an awesome photographer too! Best wishes for a great future in photography!"
26th May, 2006
"Photonut (Mr. Dave) is such a fantastic photographer! His photos are full of color and creativity! Stunning, and breathtaking shots! He is also such a friendly, and encouraging guy! It's been great getting to know you and your photos!
20th May, 2006
"Dave is a very talented photographer. I love his creativity, and the very special way he composes his pictures... He has an eye for colors and beauty, which I really enjoy...
Visiting his photostream is a daily pleasure to me, because he never ceases to amaze me with his wonderful pictures.
His work is an inspiration....
He is also a very kind and friendly person and I consider him a good friend.
I wish you the best dear Dave..."
25th April, 2006
"Dave has a most incredible and unique style that no one else has when it comes to photography. Each and every shot is crisp, clear and beautiful. And I think he is the only person I know who can turn decaying fruit into something romantic. And oh - his flowers are romantic, and so passionate as well! He captures the true beauty of them with his photographic genius.
Dave got me hooked on his fruit series! They are so full of life and color. Now that the gardening season is upon us, I expect to see slices of tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers coming soon!
Dave is truly a professional when it comes to photography. Give him a subject and he'll create magic!! I'm so glad he's such a wonderful friend. xo"
25th April, 2006
"Words are not going to describe just how much I enjoy Dave's photographic skills.
I stumbled across his work late one night as I was checking out some "new stuff" on Flickr. Right from the "get go", I have been inspired, motivated and awed by his work.
A man who claims he entered the photographic scene almost by "accident", has produced (in my opinion) some of the most professional, artistic and beautiful images I have come across. His work deserves much more recognition than it currently receives.
One of many of whom I've met on Flickr, I'm both honored and proud to refer to as a friend. He is an inspiration, and I constantly look forward to his new creations.
Dave...for a man who started just working in a camera shop...your work begs to indicate that you truly are a...professional.
Never give it up!"
24th April, 2006
"Dave's creativity and artistry never fail to amaze and delight me. I could look at his photos all day (a bit distracting while at work!) I continually learn something from him about how to see the world. I look forward to his photos and deeply appreciate his generosity of spirit."
17th April, 2006
"It was a great pleasure to discover the photos of a magician of the light and shadows. Looking at his shots is pleasing and surprising. It's fantastic how he plays with all these real life objects and build so exquisite mosaics!
Keep the good work!
17th April, 2006
RyanC Photography says:
"Every single one of his photos are amazing, most will puzzle you how he did it (they do to me) Hes inspired me to do more studio shots, and its payed off!
Take a look!
16th April, 2006
Domain Barnyard says:
"Dave, not only are you a creative photographer, you are an artist! Each of your images touch my heart, as you capture the soul of your subject! Thank you for sharing your thoughtful visions with us all. You're a fine flickr friend!
Lori Tingey AKA Domain Barnyard"
7th April, 2006
"My English is not good enough to write a testimonial, I have a BIG lack in finding the right words, but luckily some of his friends did already. :)
I can only say that Dave is not only a good friend, but also a great artist. His photos are a pleasant joy for me, every time I look at them. And if you take the time the look at his stream, I`m sure it is a pleasure for you too.
Dave, thanks for you friendship and your kindness! :)"
11th March, 2006
"I am constantly amazed at the subject, color and beauty that Dave captures in every one of his photographs. He doesn't just take pictures - he makes art. But in addition to his talent, he is genuinely interested in helping others that ask his opinion or assistance. His photo stream is always an exciting spot to check out and a bright spot of my day. I hope to learn much from his style and I enjoy his personality. You can always count on something to 'knock your socks off' in his photos. That is truly a gift. :D"
8th March, 2006
"If you want to be in awe of a person's talent, then check out Dave's work. His talent shines through and through, and I continually find myself clicking the fave button. You should particularly check out his shell series and the deep red roses. Took my breath away.
And, on top of all that, he is a great guy. Always friendly, and willing to pat you on the back, when he is the one with the true talent!
15th February, 2006
"Dave is a very talented photographer, but also he seems to be a very nice person as well. His photos are just stunning and he covers such a variety of subjects. When you look at his pictures, you could actually be there, they are so true to life, so vibrant, so emotional, so passionate. Dave always has a kind word to say to others as well, giving such encouragement. Keep up this wonderful work Dave, I for one, love looking at your photos and your comments are so appreciated."
11th February, 2006
Jack Kusuma says:
"He got paid for shooting pictures for a bride, and he still said 'Not a pro, only have a pro account'. Well, he's too humble :-) His shots are amazing, and some are really beyond my thought. Look through his gallery, then you would also be amazed. The 'Outdoor Bride', 'Soothe me with Motion' are just a few of my favourites in his great gallery. He's also great in all type of shot : still-life, nature, portrait, drawing, you name it. So, have a look and worth spending your time here. 2 good places to start with are the 2 fav sets in his gallery. Enjoy"
3rd February, 2006
"One of the things I can say about Photonutgut, or as I have got to know him Dave, is that there is really know end to how much he is willing to help. I have e-mailed him several time about things that I was not sure if he would be bothered by, but each and every time I get the nicest and very helpful tip or responce. Sure his photography is great but it is the attitude of the photographer himself that I am truly amazed by!!! Thanks for your willingness to share ideas. It is great to know you and have you as a friend."
31st January, 2006
- David Brian
- December 2005
- Provo Ut, USA
- I am:
- Male and Single
- Artist photographer graphic designer
- David Brian Photography and fine art