I am a journalist from Norway, working as online travel editor at the media house Aftenposten.
I love travelling, especially in Asia, where I was posted as a correspondent for my newspaper from 1997 until 2000.
On my spare time I run the web site Asia Observer - a portal to Asia for everyone interested in following news and developments in the region.
I also run the blog Cambodia Tales as well as the online media blog BetaTales
- Getty Images Call for Artists 431,934 photos, 100,342 members
- Landscapes of the World 300,637 photos, 11,675 members
- Norway 153,144 photos, 8,755 members
- AWESOME ASIA post 1, award 3 (Join Us Please) 85,552 photos, 3,949 members
- TRAVEL Photography! 607,407 photos, 10,899 members
- The Perfect Phnom Penh 2,537 photos, 284 members
- Travel Photography 2,080,065 photos, 83,170 members
- Cambodia Images 72,129 photos, 4,987 members
- Karen Vigdis og Kristian fyller 50 år 36 photos, 2 members
- Beautiful China 166,854 photos, 5,123 members
- Southeast Asia Images 225,998 photos, 6,501 members
- Asia Observer 965 photos, 113 members
Sandvand doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- John Einar Sandvand
- December 2006
- Ås, Norway
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Cambodia Tales