To view my most interesting photos on black interestingby.isaias.com.mx/pm.php?id=86176478@N00
For an overview of my stream:
To comply with Flickr's code of self-moderation, a few photographs have been flagged "restricted". To view them, you have to turn off the "safe search" option in your preferences.
- Street Photography : Uncanny - Unheimlich 63 photos, 12 members
- ***CCF*** "Osvaldo Pieroni " 11,797 photos, 75 members
- CONTAREX 404 photos, 26 members
- AIFAN - Associazione Italiana Fotografia Analogica 993 photos, 149 members
- 8x10 4,368 photos, 743 members
- CIRCOLO FOTOGRAFICO MICROMOSSO 23,084 photos, 560 members
- Analog Photography 1,444,472 photos, 31,915 members
- MILANOIZE 1,234 photos, 118 members
- Monochrome ~ (p1/c1) 29,498 photos, 1,264 members
- Leica M Monochrom Users 5,516 photos, 191 members
- The point of view 17,205 photos, 3,033 members
- UNDER THE SIGN OF THE WHITE ROSE (Admin Invite Only ) 16,278 photos, 627 members
- It's the Composition, Flickr 41,135 photos, 1,532 members
- The Human Factor 96,951 photos, 3,524 members
- FILM CAMERAS ONLY! 834,942 photos, 28,420 members
- Jaguar Cars 20,941 photos, 2,683 members
- the art of unsophisticatedness 1,004 photos, 219 members
- Resistenza Analogica | Analog Resistance 87,359 photos, 2,225 members
- The Authors' club 11,138 photos, 76 members
- Napoli : arte, bellezza, storia, cultura : Naples 5,291 photos, 1,016 members
- The Authors' plaza 45,462 photos, 1,006 members
- Contax 59,208 photos, 2,460 members
- AFM: How NOT to get Deleted! The Rules Group 0 photos, 19,140 members
- Chercher la Femme ♀ 21,991 photos, 1,589 members
- Lisboa 74,751 photos, 5,137 members
- **EBONY & IVORY *True Professional Quality BW's Only 1,831 photos, 401 members
- Rollei ATP 161 photos, 71 members
- Aut - Aut 70,987 photos, 1,688 members
- 500x500 281,104 photos, 7,327 members
- Classy Portraits 19,536 photos, 2,868 members
- The Gallery Of Fine PORTRAIT Photography [DISCONTINUED] 35,270 photos, 5,519 members
- social documentary photography 39,729 photos, 26,919 members
- Street or Studio 2,070 photos, 2,424 members
- Chiese Italiane 23,968 photos, 1,837 members
- Silver Nitrate: please add a tag with film's name 3,151 photos, 170 members
- "À la sauvette" (street candid photography in motion) 7,732 photos, 2,151 members
- Kubrick's Look 26,379 photos, 2,592 members
- Churches - Please read the rules before posting 146,322 photos, 12,283 members
- Paris B&W (rules apply) 55,848 photos, 9,292 members
- Best Viewed Large 122,724 photos, 3,723 members
- Street in B&W 38,464 photos, 1,320 members
- Street & Reportage 100,176 photos, 3,879 members
- Scenes From The Street 138,602 photos, 4,173 members
- Flickr Favorite Black&White 5,121 photos, 752 members
- B+W 411,920 photos, 14,566 members
- I Shoot Film 2,128,433 photos, 86,043 members
- Experimentation 135,620 photos, 10,935 members
- Hommage à Doisneau 27,833 photos, 1,902 members
- Tilt Shift 26,306 photos, 4,093 members
- Large Format 56,584 photos, 9,341 members
Integra Aetas says:
"By chance I came across the page of Il Maestro, every photo was a surprise and a delight for my senses. Then, this place became my main source of inspiration, admiration and learning. A class of Aesthetics for the an attentive mind, a critical reflection on art, culture and beauty.
My favorite flickr page, a place to put my mind at work and my spirit at rest. Grazie mille.
Honor est honorantis, non honorati - Undoubtedly it's much more an honor for me to write this words."
31st August, 2010
"Paolo has been the longest in my Flickr contact list. After 37 months of sustained observation and admiration, I can say that he is an artisan of photography, philosopher of the human condition, a humanist. I should probably add a technical note, my sustained observation has been met by his constancy of expression.
To keep it in the spirit of his work, he is a sage of photography!"
10th March, 2010
Matteo Menetti says:
"Disegna eleganti rappresentazioni del vero raccontando storie che non hanno bisogno di parole."
6th April, 2009
"He's the living photographer I most admire. For his skill with every aspect--his masterly handling of composition, his seemingly complete understanding of shadow and light. For his poetry. For his taste. For his perfectly executed images, one after another. They are beguiling, seductive, arresting. They are intense and immediate, and they carry the weight to teach you everything, and the power to break your heart."
15th September, 2008
"wonderful highly qualitative pictures, scenes full of diversity - photos telling stories. That's what I like: this "old school" - means: timeless - kind of photographing. I am glad to have met you here."
5th May, 2008
* Ahmad Kavousian * says:
"Abschied is a man of real photographers generation . he has a great knowledge of composition and lighting in a high technical level. I've never seen a non excellent photo from him.
I'm happy to have him as a friend and hope to be able to learn from his works."
15th June, 2007
"abschield is definitely a maestro!
every shot is constructed.
every shot tells a story.
there's a sentisivity and attention to detail that makes it an abschield shot :)"
27th February, 2006
- Paolo Viviani
- February 2006
- Milan/Geneva, Italy
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- Professor of Neuroscience
- paoloviv [at] gmail.com