-Fearless-'s photostream Pro User
Well, hello there.
I'm twenty-one years old, and a fourth-year college student. Right now I live in the western United States, although I was born in Ohio. The one thing I miss about the east most is the green-ness and trees, since I currently live in what is essentially a snowy desert.
I shoot with a Canon Rebel XSi, which I got before my first year of college and am in love with. I'm slowly building up a collection of lenses for it, which is painfully expensive, but gratifying.
Although photography and school take up nearly all my time, I have a lot of oddly homemaker-y hobbies that I love doing: sewing, knitting, yada yada. I am also a singer/music freak. There are about 20 total minutes per day that I'm not singing or listening to music. My morning music fix is what makes it possible for me to get through days of moderately boring classes.
I changed my screen name to Fearless a few years ago on a whim, because I was sick of my old one. It was right after I'd gotten through a situation I'd found intimidating (although looking back on it... it was ridiculous).
The name is by no means a claim of being truly fearless; instead, it's my reminder to make bold choices, to avoid being intimidated by things I can get past. My goal is to live fearlessly, to take chances and be brave, and my name is a reflection of that.
Sorry. That was a bit preachy.
But you get the point.
Thanks for stopping by.
Just send me an email if you have any questions or anything, please!
- Flickr Friday 2,713 photos, 5,093 members
- E-sessions (engagement sessions) 32,152 photos, 4,363 members
- We are all made of stars 3,694 photos, 1,455 members
- Cut Off Places 7,375 photos, 1,354 members
- The Landscape Portrait 2,198 photos, 269 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 6,846 photos, 1,528 members
- Freelensing 7,166 photos, 2,884 members
- 52 Weeks 55,652 photos, 5,832 members
- --Life is Good-- 1,754 photos, 103 members
- Your Best Shot 2010 19,274 photos, 23,587 members
- Feelings and Emotions 8,651 photos, 617 members
- Quotes and lyrics 1,045 photos, 154 members
- Confident Girls 3,586 photos, 181 members
- Self Taught Photographers 1,209,135 photos, 51,126 members
- American Photo Creative Showcase 92,417 photos, 5,038 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 443,338 photos, 93,853 members
- Your Best Shot 2009 15,884 photos, 19,475 members
- Amazing Images 217 photos, 82 members
- Amazing Bokeh ***No Rules, No Banning, No Sweepers*** 22,898 photos, 2,851 members
- CHRISTMAS WORLDWIDE Flickr's #1 Xmas Group 107,828 photos, 17,566 members
- artistic poetry 16 photos, 13 members
- FlickrTeen For (GIRLS ONLY 1,821 photos, 154 members
- PLANET PHOTO (Post 1 - award 2) 25,708 photos, 2,237 members
- Canon EOS 450D (aka Rebel XSi & Kiss Digital x2) 231,367 photos, 8,201 members
- Dragonfly Awards * Post1 - Award 3 * *Sweeper Active* 538,453 photos, 24,051 members
- Shield Of Excellence - Level 1 (p1/a5) 379,990 photos, 38,940 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 79,069 photos, 13,444 members
- MY CAMERA NEVER LIES (P1+A3)Sweeper Active 251,625 photos, 16,219 members
- The Ruby Awards/INVITED PICS ONLY!/P1&C3 59,394 photos, 13,130 members
- Out Of This World. P1. A3.*SWEEPER ACTIVE* 100,966 photos, 7,249 members
- Gold Star Award - Level 1 (p1/a5) 516,377 photos, 45,594 members
- Silent Moments/ Comment on any one photo [optional] 4,769 photos, 371 members
- Tilt-shift Miniature Fakes 66,953 photos, 19,533 members
- **Platinum Heart Awards** (Only with 8+Heart Awards Invitation!) 191,382 photos, 14,714 members
- **Heart Awards** (P.1 Award 5) 1,028,564 photos, 35,028 members
- V.I.P - Very Important PHOTOS 100,750 photos, 6,779 members
- !Photographers REALLY Gone Wild ~ Invited photos P1/A3 MANDAT 19,840 photos, 4,442 members
- A Real Gem! - Post One ~ Award Three - 10,000+ Members Strong! 337,019 photos, 12,229 members
- FlickrCentral 6,081,758 photos, 183,691 members
- Canon XSI- Random Shots 11,792 photos, 427 members
- CatchLight 17,526 photos, 2,561 members
- FlickrsBest the original 88,804 photos, 14,789 members
- (st)ARTCAFE - 2O13 58,406 photos, 5,234 members
- ~New Envy of Flickr!~ Invited Only - Post 1 Comment 2 58,724 photos, 9,152 members
- **HARMONY**(Post 1-Award 3) 286,596 photos, 11,625 members
- An Awesome Shot! Invited Photos ONLY!! 373,972 photos, 50,678 members
- Awesome Autumn 2,989 photos, 374 members
- *Nature* (2 Comments/Photo W/Code) - TIME TO VOTE!! 331,807 photos, 24,009 members
- Portrait Award (Invited only, please give 2 awards :) 47,298 photos, 20,331 members
- *Eye For An Eye* 1,116 photos, 319 members
Burlap Lions says:
"Jessica pursues her photography with a passion and ingenuity that shows a deep appreciation for the life within a photo. From the inception of an idea to the final touches of editing, Jessica's work achieves an ethereal loveliness that does nothing to undermine the solid setups and coherent themes. Her work with vibrant colors and deep shadows lends a dynamic liveliness to her other-worldly subjects.
Jessica steps beyond her photography to engage viewers with her anecdotes and quotes. This glimpse into the artist's mind allows the viewer to wholly appreciate the emotional development of her pieces as well as feeling personally connected to Jessica's work. This complete engagement of an audience combined with Jessica's friendly demeanor make viewing her stream a wonderful experience.
A true artisan and artist, it would be a tragedy to miss out on Jessica's work."
30th June, 2012
"There really is no end to Jessica's brilliance. With each of her uploads, I am continually inspired and in awe. Her photos are so unique, her concepts so enchanting. I find it amazing that her photos are able to evoke such a wide spectrum of emotions, from fear to happiness. Each image takes me into another world--sometimes ominous, sometimes magical. Above all, I love that her photos can be so heart-warming. It has been an absolute pleasure to follow her work :)"
19th November, 2011
"-Fearless-'s photography is absolutely fantastic! Not only are her photos stunning, her ideas are always so unique, making her work stand out from the millions of portraits on flickr. She is extremely talented and I am sure that she will go a long way!"
23rd October, 2011
Halley Alexa says:
"Jessica, you blow me away.
You are so talented and beautiful and interesting.
Every one of you uploads just makes my jaw drop. They are all incredibly unique and perfectly captured.
Your concepts are just, wow.
And you capture light in an amazing way, and your edit style is like none other.
I really love your work. You are such an inspiration, girl!"
13th October, 2011
"I have some favorite photographers on Flickr and Jessica is one of them. I love every picture she takes : her location are the best I have ever seen, the compositions are always harmonious and I particularly love the tones and colors. Her pictures are full of movement and stories. It's like everything is perfect. She's so talented.
She inspires me so much."
20th September, 2011
Kiara Rose says:
"Ahh. Jessica. Where to begin.
I found your flickr account much prior to having an account of flickr. I promised myself that when I made an account you'd be the first person I made a contact; and so I did. I have loved your stream, from the very beginning. You just produce some of the most beautiful images, and not to mention how absolutely beautiful you are, inside and out. I am flattered to be a contact of yours, not only because you're an inspiration to me, but because you're so talented, I don't see how someone as talented as you could consider me as a worthy contact. Thank you for inspiring me constantly, you create some of the most amazing pieces of art. I love everything you create."
25th July, 2011
"I don't know Jessica all that well yet, but that's going to change. One thing I do know is that her stream is wonderful. The way she composes and processes her work is amazing. I love her writing as well and this was long long over due. I am positive that Jessica and her work is just going to get even more amazing. She has inspired me and I'm sure so many more. Her style is also just so lovely, she is totally unique and there is no one else that has the same style as her. It would be a mistake to not get to know her and follow her stream. It's like never eating again."
9th July, 2011
"Natural and inspiring. One of my favorite contacts on flickr. You open up a new world to me."
10th June, 2011
ok, where do I start?
There was a time like, half a year ago, when I didn't know ANYTHING about photography. But I discovered Flickr and I discovered you and since then I was hooked. I remember going through your stream for hours and being fascinated by all your pictures!
The colours and tones in your pictures, your poses and especially your locations are so stunning! And you are so pretty!
You are such an inspiration for me!
So please, please, please, don't ever stop taking and posting pictures, because you're amazing!
22nd March, 2011
"Hi, Jess! (I like your name (;)
Uhm, so I've been following your stream for a while now and your creativity just STUNS me.
(When you added me as a contact just now, I was sort of going like "ohsnappppppppppppppppppp. gotta write a testimonial for this gurl nooww :D!"
Each photograph that you take is so meaningful and beautiful
The lighting is so perfect and you are such an inspiration.
Never stop taking photographs, kay. :D"
9th January, 2011
katie ruthh says:
"dear, you are seriously one of my favorite flickroos. you are beyond gorgeous and talented and i could go through your photos for days and days and still stare in amazement.
your pictures are so moving and full of inspiration and leave me breathless.
oh my goodness i wish i could be as amazing and talented as you"
17th December, 2010
Sarah Joann says:
"Your photos are absolutely breathtaking! Every upload surpasses the last. I'm so very lucky to have stumbled upon your stream. You always leave the most uplifting comments and I very much admire you as a photographer. :)"
25th November, 2010
Jacqueline Foss says:
"Your images are gorgeous. You have a knack for expressing emotion and capturing it perfectly in your images. You also have the most beautiful locations to take pictures."
17th November, 2010
"one of my favorite streams EVER. Beautiful photographs and a beautiful person and :)"
31st October, 2010
Rora Elisabeth says:
"Your photography never ceases to amaze me, because with each image that you create, it's like you're making a painting, creating a whole world in which you are just a tiny, but terribly accessible, part. I love the way you use tones and colors and your gorgeous red hair, and how everything, down to the vastness of the sky, seems perfectly planned.
You are such an incredible photographer. I'm really lucky to have stumbled across you."
26th October, 2010
this heartbeat ∞ says:
"so I am even more shocked that you only have 4 testiomonials like everyone before.. wuh, this isn't possible! but yes so I am really happy on the other side that its not your 321492343249234 testiomonial because then it would be nothing special! =) but I hope that it is!
so actually you are one of my five favorite photographers and I had to tell you this now! every picture is so amazing and breathtaking and every single one is giving me such an great feeling, you can't imagine! I get so exited when I see that you have a new photo like a lot other people, and I always end up favoriting and commeting every single one! so finally who isn't able to see your talent is nothing more than a JERK, ha!
17th October, 2010
"i was honestly shocked when i saw u only had 3 testimonials. i was expecting so much more. flickr is weird like that sometimes :) fearless has one of the best streams iv ever seen. with amazing tones, creative shots, and breathtaking photos. its almost scary how excited i get when i find out theres a new upload from you :)"
18th July, 2010
SarahBeth H says:
"Your photography is beyond breathtaking. I get so excited when I see you under recent uploads; I always creep on your photos. You inspire me everyday! :)"
21st June, 2010
maggie short says:
"oh holy crap
how do you not have 98349058340958345 testimonials?
so you added me about 2 minutes ago.
and i'm speechless at your photos
and can't believe i haven't seen them before.
you are amazing. and i hope to get to know you better. :)"
16th June, 2010
Olivia Paige. says:
"So I've been your contact for what...a DAY? I just can't get over how incredible your pictures are! You are so talented. Not to mention beautiful!
14th June, 2010
- Jessica Neuwerth
- November 2006
- United States
- I am: