© All Rights Reserved - No Usage Allowed in Any Form Without My Written Consent
If you want to use my photos for any reason please ask first it is only polite.
If you want to copy a style of my cupcakes ,I'd appreciate if you'd ask me and give me credit and a link back to my photo.
Très Chic Cupcakes Is a self taught baker and home based business in Pietermaritzburg , South Africa which creates designer custom made cakes /cupcakes for all occasions.
Cakes are created from scratch, using the finest quality ingredients,butter, couveture chocolate,free range eggs,vanilla beans and pure double thick cream .
Très Chic Cupcakes main goal is to produce amazing looking cakes, that taste as good as it looks.
Feel free to email me .
Join me on Facebook
Photos of ~Très Chic Cupcakes by ShamsD~ (2)
- Professional Cake Art 6 photos, 4 members
- Cake Decorating 101 39,878 photos, 2,708 members
- 2012 Advent Calendar 44 photos, 36 members
- Cake Album 2,774 photos, 128 members
- Silhouette America 9,903 photos, 3,447 members
- Cake Inspirations 1,605 photos, 140 members
- Artist Of The Week. 49 photos, 11 members
- 2011 Advent Calendar 160 photos, 60 members
- BEST LITTLE BOYS CAKES EVER !! 861 photos, 125 members
- Tea Cakers 811 photos, 84 members
- Cakes & other wonders... 388 photos, 65 members
- Eat Pray Love :: EAT photos 42 photos, 18 members
- Cricut Cutter Creations 1,580 photos, 434 members
- amazing wedding cakes!! 1,488 photos, 255 members
- class cakes 137 photos, 196 members
- Macarons 6,875 photos, 2,016 members
- Fabulous Fondant Creations 5,510 photos, 281 members
- Inspired Sweets 10,769 photos, 444 members
- Cakelets - sculpted mini cakes with style 570 photos, 170 members
- Culinary Art & Gourmet Tastes 52,479 photos, 1,804 members
- Tuesday Night Baking Group 462 photos, 19 members
- Cakes that take you away.... 297 photos, 211 members
- Martha's Garden & Kitchen Group 1,860 photos, 78 members
- BOY'S CAKES 1,024 photos, 167 members
- * Camilles Appeal Theme Of The Week - Brightly Coloured 501 photos, 151 members
- Fine Design 1,791 photos, 368 members
- Childrens Cakes, Cupcakes & Cookies 27,509 photos, 1,277 members
- Cupcake Obsessions! 697 photos, 191 members
- On Green 6,800 photos, 368 members
- Celebrate With Cake 11,030 photos, 482 members
- Amazing Sugarcraft 10,990 photos, 606 members
- THE FONDANT CLUB 34,327 photos, 1,642 members
- Cupcakes, Glitter & Art 7,775 photos, 950 members
- Zen Cupcake 4,816 photos, 226 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 53,910 photos, 1,723 members
- Food stylism 17,496 photos, 1,447 members
- Cake Decorating...1,2,3 25,103 photos, 1,643 members
- ✿ Classy Confectioners ✿ 19,343 photos, 535 members
- Best of Roses 5,670 photos, 1,363 members
- Roses 91,016 photos, 13,936 members
- A Rose - A Queen in itself... 52,190 photos, 6,958 members
- Heritage Recipes Cook Book 149 photos, 49 members
- A Closer Look at Food 30,347 photos, 1,004 members
- "Tried & Tested Recipes" 686 photos, 85 members
- Cake Tutorial 63 photos, 437 members
- Allrecipes 299 photos, 89 members
- Amazing Car Cakes! 968 photos, 298 members
- Pretty Pinkisms 10,095 photos, 1,161 members
- Step by Step Cakes & More... 102 photos, 204 members
- The Art of Whimsical/Topsy-Turvy/Tilted/Mad-Hatter/Wonky Cakes 1,266 photos, 440 members
Marcia's Cakes says:
"Shams is a legend and has a unique gift. No-one does details like Shams and her photography skills are to die for. I love the fact that she's so amazingly talented and so generous, warm and down to earth.
6th May, 2010
"Shamima is an artist. She makes such beautiful cakes and decorations (as well as wonderful savoury dishes!) and uses colour so perfectly. She has a style all her own, and is just taking another step on her journey towards "international recognition". I am so happy for her. Her work is always so unique and I can't wait to see every new creation.
Shamima is not only one of THE best decorators on Flickr, she is one of the most warm-hearted, generous and beautiful people I have the honour to call a friend. She is funny and sweet and thoughtful and generous.
I feel that I have found a "sister" in Shamima - I am only sad that she lives so far away!"
8th May, 2009
"finally we met:)
this testimonial is so overdue its actually embarrassing (lol) but what better day than to mark the day we finally met *g*!!!
i still remember the first time shams called me, she was amazed with my cupcakes and soo grew a great friendship:)
sweetness and caring i enjoy many hours of chatting and laughter!!!
always sharing recipes and ideas we have become the greatest cuppie friends and of course friends for life:).... only wish she was closer so we can enjoy chatting over latte and cupcakes :) believe me we can chat forever you dont want to know our phonebills ;) but,
inshallah we will be friends not only in this life but in Jannah- aameen"
23rd November, 2008
Dainty Pastimes by sonia says:
"hi,just wanted to say i think all your work is so unique and amazing,i look forward to going on flickr to see what you have done next!
but i thinkthe best thing about you ,i think is that ive noticed that you always seem to manage a comment for everyone,even though you are obviously busy and i think thats really nice and im sure im not the only one to appreciate this,everybody needs a little boost and you give them that with your lovely comments,so thanks....sonia"
5th November, 2008
"The very first cupcakes i saw on Flickr were shamima's and i was hooked. She has an amazing sense of style and craftsmanship that you just don't see that much. I LOve her work and her beautiful personality and am proud to say she is a dear Flickr friend.
Without fail she delivers something new and beautiful and never gripes. She is very complimentary and encouraging and im happy to know her =)"
18th September, 2008
"I just read Shams is self taught in the art of cake making, unbelievable when you see some of her incredible work each one is like a work of art! So beautiful, so inspired, this lady is ever so talented every time I see a new creation from her my jaw drops and I almost drool over the yumminess coming from the screen before me! I did a cake decorating course once myself and it almost killed me royal icing this cake haha but you can tell Shams has the magic touch and she works so hard at her craft and skill, it just comes across through her beautiful pictures she takes! And another thing she is also incredibly kind and generous with her comments, and I don't bake cupcakes (well they're not good enough to be shown anyway haha) so it's really sweet she likes my photos too...I just had to tell her it's great to have her back on flickr :)"
21st July, 2008
"ShamsD is an exceptionally, talented woman, with a real eye for attention to detail in all her work.
Her photographs of all her creations have inspired me to have a go - I made my husband a birthday cake last week (nothing on the scale of Shams' ......more like the generation game standard lol)
My daughter & I check out Shams creations & we're both in awe of all that she's made.
I really do believe that her work should be publicised - it'd be a best seller!!!
Shams is a genuinely, lovely person, she's so kind & thoughtful too.
Here's to all your future creations Shams, inspire us all some more.......please!"
15th April, 2008
- SHAMIMA DESAI
- April 2007
- Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- shamsdesai [at] gmail.com