Since I discovered my love for photography some years ago, it has always been a very personal thing to me. I take photos mainly for myself and not for a special purpose. For me the process of taking a photo is what counts and not the photo itself. I am always taking photos spontaneously, when I feel like going into the silent nature by myself or simply when I want to calm down and take a moment for me and the small beautiful things in life. All this may be reasons why I could never imagine doing photography as a job. But nevertheless I love sharing my captures afterwards and let the viewers create their own stories behind my photo, while I know the original story - my story.
Finder Magazine #3/2014 issuu.com/finder.magazine/docs/finder__3
- Mountains & Clouds 72,957 photos, 7,473 members
- About mountains 6,626 photos, 772 members
- when the earth speaks, the wind and fog listen ... 8,671 photos, 1,013 members
- Iceland - Landscape 92,045 photos, 6,921 members
- cult ❀f flowers 234 photos, 31 members
- Untold Stories 934 photos, 68 members
- inspiring mountains. 6,294 photos, 886 members
- I Always Knew 5,926 photos, 1,416 members
- escape reality▲capture dreams 4,981 photos, 789 members
- Turned around. Back. 2,078 photos, 403 members
- m▲gic n▲ture 15,646 photos, 992 members
- ethereality 138,314 photos, 5,924 members
- Taking pictures is the way time is stopped in 7,153 photos, 1,762 members
- forests and fairies 2,438 photos, 859 members
- *poetry of images 90,745 photos, 2,882 members
- the places we go 29,040 photos, 3,618 members
- C'est magnifique! 6,779 photos, 909 members
- Salzburg 12,528 photos, 1,045 members
- German Female Photographers 15,947 photos, 434 members
- Alps 102,191 photos, 6,158 members
"Her stream is like a soft breeze.
Like a warm embrace...
everytime i take a look at it, I feel welcome and comfortable and i can spend a lot of time looking through her photographs...
17th December, 2012
milagros olivera says:
"You a begginer! A bit surprising, you're truly awesome and it's great to see how a photographer improve her skills day by day. I assure you it is a lovely journey :) I take photos long time ago but I'm still finding my identity! Anyways, it looks like you're going to be a gorgeous photographer. Keep up the good work ♥"
24th April, 2012
- February 2012
- I am: