I've been on Flickr since 2007. I am finally fed up with all the trolls that I have been blocking lately and the stuff that a lot of them post. My photostream is a nice, respectable one that showcases my interests as well as my family and friends. From here on out, if I add you and you have a stream with decent, respectable family and friend photos, I will add you as a friend. If you have a photostream that has no people photos and add me, I may do the same but you will not see my people photos. I commend all of you that keep their stream public. I always thought I would as well, but I'm over blocking pervs at this point.
As for me, here are some bullet points:
- I love everything aviation. Flying is my passion and the sky is my happy place.
- I own a four seat airplane called a Grumman Cheetah.
- I work on jet fighters for a living.
- I am a Marine (1989-1994) and proud of it.
- I really enjoy photography and my favorite subjects are aviation, lightning, and people.
- I have a blue heeler named Daisy and she IS smarter than your kid!
- I am single/never married and currently not interested in being miserable with those that are. lol (but seriously, I feel for you)
- I have no kids but half a dozen nieces, a few nephews, and even some faux nieces that keep me happily occupied.
Photos of Texas Flyer (10)
- Preschooler Fun 152 photos, 10 members
- Kids on the Beach 4,024 photos, 875 members
- Kids and Water 1,975 photos, 263 members
- FlickrCentral 6,685,893 photos, 197,075 members
- Time Lapse Videos 6,848 photos, 3,134 members
- F-4 Phantoms forever 7,301 photos, 656 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 431,745 photos, 100,488 members
- Project Weather 109,623 photos, 31,947 members
- Kids:- Beach - Pool - Fountain - Lake - Water 4,269 photos, 506 members
- MCAS El Toro 134 photos, 19 members
- *kids being kids*(Post 1 ~ Award 1) NEW NAME 13,953 photos, 768 members
- Nature's Carousel - (Invite only) - Post 1 Comment 2 142,697 photos, 7,448 members
- HTC EVO 4G 3,614 photos, 296 members
- Nikon D3100,D3200,D5100,D5200,D7000,D7100 & open to all. 292,159 photos, 16,444 members
- AR15 Owners 2,097 photos, 552 members
- The Red Arrows 2,372 photos, 361 members
- EAA's Young Eagles Program 38 photos, 9 members
- Kids & Fun 39,888 photos, 3,245 members
- Kids at the Airshow 95 photos, 10 members
- McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 7,760 photos, 366 members
- Age of Innocence - 105,427 photos, 3,566 members
- Texas Aircraft Spotters 393 photos, 26 members
- Private Pilot adventures 79 photos, 39 members
- AA-5A Cheetah 335 photos, 17 members
- Alliance Airport Air Shows 1,396 photos, 76 members
- Founders Plaza DFW Airport 924 photos, 40 members
- Guadalupe River Fun! 59 photos, 15 members
- Texas Thunderstorms 3,201 photos, 582 members
- TEXAS ON MY MIND 24,857 photos, 923 members
- Just Kids Walking Away 28 photos, 34 members
- Clouds, Storms, Sunsets & Sunrises 156,581 photos, 10,352 members
- Aviation Videos 184 photos, 33 members
- Nikon Digital Learning Center 1,101,568 photos, 74,546 members
- CAG Birds, DCAG birds, CO's colored/specially marked aircraft 1,575 photos, 152 members
- F-18 Hornet 8,560 photos, 488 members
- General Dynamics / Lockheed-Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon / Viper 18,225 photos, 1,015 members
- Aggressor Squadron 1,245 photos, 148 members
- Image with Altitude 3,398 photos, 140 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 353,502 photos, 34,637 members
- TOPGUN. 11,084 photos, 234 members
- From the WINDOW SEAT 3,264 photos, 242 members
- Rate My Aviation Photo - Post 1 Rate 3. You Only Get One Chance! 359 photos, 219 members
- Scenic Water 62,158 photos, 2,713 members
- Slow Water 18,785 photos, 3,090 members
- Nikon Digital 1,621,497 photos, 69,044 members
- Kids - Our Children 89,491 photos, 5,760 members
- Lightning 33,144 photos, 13,274 members
- Night Aviation 2,980 photos, 279 members
- The Aviation Museum 71,880 photos, 2,537 members
- Dogs Named Daisy 1,118 photos, 111 members
"This is long overdue. So let me be the first!
Texas Flyer is one of the nicest people that I have ever met… an all-round good guy. What is one of the things that impressed me the most about Texas Flyer? Twice I have met up with Flyer and had my eleven year old son with me and he included him in the conversation and the photography. That says a lot in my book. He didn’t treat him as some dumb kid in the way and made him feel like one of the guys. You really seem to be a kid at heart.
Flyer has some great shots on his stream and has no issues of calling and giving heads up on things going on. I would have missed the shuttle coming in if it wasn’t for you!
Oh… can’t forget how great you are with dogs either. The most well behaved dog I have seen in a long time. You could always train dogs for a living if the A&P thing doesn’t work out!"
28th October, 2009
- March 2007
- Haltom City
- I am:
- Male and Single
- A & P for now