- Black & White Magical Landscapes 6,511 photos, 872 members
- Mortal Muses ~ Mobile Monday 7,402 photos, 397 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 428,932 photos, 102,717 members
- Flickr 11|11|11 2,158 photos, 3,313 members
- GREAT PORTRAITS - ONLY THE VERY BEST 2,680 photos, 2,684 members
- · TRACE IN FACE · 43,646 photos, 3,845 members
- Mortal Muses - Life in B&W 7,756 photos, 428 members
- Mortal Muses - Everyday Beauty 61,864 photos, 1,499 members
- Mortal Muses Theme is FLOW 26,820 photos, 1,959 members
- 30 Days/Gratitude '10 2,030 photos, 171 members
- FlickrSoup for the Soul 664,528 photos, 15,323 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,238 photos, 1,205 members
- 52 weeks of BAM! 5,495 photos, 405 members
- 365 Motivation group 6,640 photos, 107 members
- Inspired by.. 284 photos, 108 members
- Nikon Sisters 17,457 photos, 422 members
- Holding Poetry 465 photos, 78 members
- The Photographers Garden 313 photos, 32 members
- Parallel Vision 946 photos, 236 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Weekend Showcase *OPEN* 3,370,348 photos, 96,766 members
- Joyful Simplicities ~ 104,201 photos, 4,288 members
- Shutter Sisters 404,637 photos, 12,399 members
- *Karma* 762,471 photos, 16,118 members
Meg Brooke says:
"Maggie is such a wonderful contact, I love seeing her work stand out through my contacts stream everyday! Her work is always so thoughtful and beautiful. Such a pleasure to see. Not only that, but she constantly is leaving genuine comments on others work. Thanks Maggie for being so great! :)"
11th February, 2011
Pink Scarf says:
"Maggie's stream is full of heart and creativity. She combines artistic photos into wonderful diptyches, takes soulful self-portraits, and makes me appreciate the little beautiful things nature has to offer. Take some time to explore her photostream -- you won't be disappointed!"
19th October, 2010
"Maggie is a wonderful photographer and contact.
She puts so much creativity, love and energy in her photos.
I feel so honored to get to know her through flickr. She is such a lovely person inside and out.
Maggie is a great inspiration to me."
11th May, 2010
karen jules says:
"Maggie, you're amazing. I love every single picture you post on Flickr. You have such great ideas and you're a wonderful person."
14th March, 2010
"Maggie's stream is overflowing with creativity. Her photos are always beautiful. ALWAYS. The mood, the tone, the feel and the composition of her every photo is just wonderful.
She is an inspiration to a lot of people, including me. Also as I've said before, if there's a "Best Bokeh Award" she surely would be the one to take it. Her tree bokehs are brilliant!
I don't know why but I instantly recognize her photos even on thumbnails. I just know that it's her. hehehe. Never stop what you are doing Marg 'coz you are great at it. Keep inspiring! :)"
9th February, 2010
xanthe berkeley says:
"oh lovely maggie of 68 beats. what a sweet and beautiful flickr friend you are.
your images are so sophisticated and beautiful, and you always amaze me, especially because of your age. you have a wonderful eye, and a life full of photography ahead of you. i've been loving your self portraits recently, your eyes just pop.
how i wish flickr was around when i was your age. x."
2nd February, 2010
My Four Hens Photography says:
"I can't say what an inspiration Maggie has been to me. Her stream is so full of creative beautiful soulful images! I can't say enough for her talent or sweet personality!!"
25th January, 2010
"you drive me crazy with your photos. it's as if you take the simplest magic out from the world and put it in your pocket for safekeeping. :]"
25th January, 2010
"ah, my sweet 68beats... simply beautiful, inside and out. Not only is she a beautiful flickr friend - she is an amazing photographer. Soft and gentle, stunnig detail and poetry - her stream is filled with magic, and for one so young, utterly amazing. Thankyou for your love and support xxx"
22nd January, 2010
"I absolutely adore Maggie's stream! She finds beauty in absolutely everything she sees. Every single one of her posts are always so artistic and beautifully composed! I have enjoyed learning about who she is , and I believe we would be awesome friends outside of flickr world ;)"
21st January, 2010
- Meg Ts.
- January 2009
- I am:
- Female and Taken