NONVIOLENT SOLUTIONS INCORPORATED
"Your Honor, years ago I recognized my kinship with all living beings, and I made up my mind that I was not one bit better than the meanest on earth. I said then, and I say now, that while there is a lower class, I am in it, and while there is a criminal element I am of it, and while there is a soul in prison, I am not free"
The photographs I display in my Flickr stream cannot be modified for commercial or advertising use, nor can they be copied or reproduced in any form without the photographer’s permission.
Please do not use my images without my explicit knowledge and consent.
*Six Million Years of Tinkering*
- 121clicks 11,100 photos, 3,832 members
- Fuji X100 116,450 photos, 7,867 members
- Fuji X100 Street Life 11,795 photos, 500 members
- Fuji X100 Enthusiasts 148,717 photos, 7,715 members
- Finepix X100 and X100s 88,410 photos, 3,665 members
- Candid & Street Photography 882,512 photos, 23,815 members
- American Street Photography 3,304 photos, 208 members
- Fuji x100s 34,647 photos, 3,666 members
- Zombies, Zombies, Zombies! 36,090 photos, 3,670 members
- Zombie Walks 28,624 photos, 1,586 members
- Asbury Park Zombie Walk 1,370 photos, 73 members
- John Free Photography 255 photos, 82 members
- Hurricane Sandy 605 photos, 68 members
- Hurricane-Sandy 4,779 photos, 650 members
- Hurricane Sandy 10-29-12 233 photos, 20 members
- Contract Killers 2,907 photos, 1,098 members
- Loving Day 313 photos, 49 members
- Grainy Pleasures 24,476 photos, 862 members
- Hello Henry 91 photos, 84 members
- ANT):DOTE FACE 155 photos, 202 members
- Jacob's Ladder / L'Echelle de Jacob 791 photos, 86 members
- Professional Family Photography - Marketing and Business 5,966 photos, 1,846 members
- Fictitious Reality 43 th Exhibition-NaPix -- Hmong Soul / N A 22 photos, 354 members
- Inspirational Wedding Photography 12,964 photos, 4,901 members
- ~ Creative Weddings ~ 39,931 photos, 4,031 members
- Professional Wedding Photographer 58,860 photos, 4,679 members
- Wedding Photography 220,808 photos, 45,496 members
- The Jersey Shore 7,752 photos, 408 members
- www.street-photographers.com 285 photos, 4,622 members
- Garry Winogrand Canted Moments 9,656 photos, 1,252 members
- Fictitious Reality 40TH Exhibition-Joseph Wigfall 30 photos, 300 members
- POTPOURRI MAGAZINE 146,668 photos, 6,772 members
- Photography is not a crime 2,191 photos, 2,545 members
- NJ Photographers 7,269 photos, 220 members
- NJ - OCEAN COUNTY 5,484 photos, 291 members
- Jersey Shore 20,437 photos, 950 members
- New Jersey Shore 5,740 photos, 389 members
- Ocean County Artists Guild Photography Club 353 photos, 21 members
- Natural Light Child Photography 353,202 photos, 34,622 members
- The Photo Critique Forum 18,995 photos, 3,283 members
- NPR Picture Show 129,114 photos, 5,874 members
- noble savage 189 photos, 30 members
- art795 21,460 photos, 795 members
- Alien Bee Beauty Dish users 7,671 photos, 1,085 members
- Studio Lighting 78,208 photos, 8,685 members
- Lighting Essentials 69,352 photos, 7,295 members
- Fictitious Reality 33 th Exhibition- maree. 18 photos, 536 members
- Talk to the hand! 66 photos, 23 members
- Image Gallery / B&W !!! 150,837 photos, 3,852 members
- Rolleiflex SL 35/350/M/ME/E Group 2,626 photos, 369 members
"Aaron is one of the most loyal, interesting. innovative and always cheerful characters you could ever know on Flickr and indeed the world at large !!
He is.always williang to help others and comfort those who appear down..He is a shining example to me and my work...willing to take up his valuable time to introduce others into a new group..Or to help out those that wish him to join a new group...Aron is a hero of mine and I dearly hope he continues his fine work on Flickr...Cheers Aaron......Your friend William Harland Zimpel"
22nd March, 2009
Marcus Surrealleous says:
"Aaron is a modern day Henri-Cartier Bresson with an edge. His black and white candids reveal not only a great photographer behind the camera; they are totally unique in their intensity; seemingly enhanced in some kind of subtle way that brings out every wrinkle; pimple; eyelash; even the slightest of facial expressions is magnified but not exaggerated unless so intended. Aaron has an obvious passion for photography and his unique and great talent for capturing the critical moment; or the perfect expression on a face; are without peers. Without a doubt in my mind; Aaron's work is going to be commented on widely and with admiration not only in Flickr but in the art world in general. I look forward to seeing his photos displayed in serious art exhibitions."
21st March, 2009
bledi zani says:
"Aaron's works will never bore you,
because his photos are full of pure human feelings,
a rare quality to the human being in this hard times.
This shows his ability and quality as a person.
With him I would be ready to cross America."
14th January, 2009
Robin Dude says:
"Aaron finds day filled with lies, & night with truths. A little color from time to time, for the few truly colorful persons, but mostly black, with small shades of gray & white to make what is black visible, best serves his temperament, vision, affections & silent passions (he rarely responds to anything we say beneath his photographs, because, I propose, his heart & craft die a little should our errors drive him to tell us what he feels).
Increasing numbers of admirers praise Aaron's work. I am one. We come again & again trying to find what is difficult for us all to see, the eternal verities visible only in deepest darkness, when the rumble & phoniness of glitter shut down, shut up."
7th January, 2009
"What´s there to say about a talent like Aaron..He has an amazing way of capturing street life in the most honest way..Going through his photostream is just like taking a walk down a crowded street that is filled with colorful characters, expressive faces and people from all walks of life..He has rapidly become one of my favorite photographers here on flickr. He is definitely worth watching and waiting for each new post he makes..Check him Out"
1st January, 2009
"First of all I consider Aaron as a friend. A tender-hearted, funny, generous and open-minded man. All these qualities are well expressed in his work and in his words. His stream is a brilliant journey through his life, his family and friends, not to mention all the unknown people he meet around.
Thanks for sharing your friendship and your fabolous work with us.
27th December, 2008
Филби's ПРОПАГАНДА ? says:
"Honest and strangely optimistic photography. He always documents the purity of the moment. Aaron is the man!"
27th December, 2008
"Aaron is a fukin genious. Thank you for sharing your talent everyday."
14th December, 2008
ale neri says:
"Aaron it only has need of a camera and a city, in order to tell to us with genius l' humanity that the alive ones."
3rd December, 2008
achilles' eel says:
"aaron is a pillar, the same kind of pillar samson had to knock down after he got all his hair chopped off and his eyes gouged out, the kind that was holding up the building he was under while everyone all around was pissing him off by cursing god and shit. and remember what samson did? he gnashed his teeth and took his bound hands and thrashed away until he busted the pillar and killed everyone inside who deserved it anyway.
actually, aaron is more like samson.
so watch out if yr a pillar."
29th November, 2008
Rick -thanks so much says:
"Aaron's photography is unique and varied, but he can best be recognized for his biting, bold and brazen portaits. His portraitures are frequently injected with testoterone as are his subjects. His portraits are not unlike movies compressed into a single frame, enabling the viewer to imagine the entire drama. His "street" photography are often psychological profiles of his subjects, exposing their inner psyches and raw instincts.
But his photographic skills are not limited to the often stark realities of life, but many a time to beautiful, loving portraits, a colorful, detailed macro, or a majestic and scenic landscape.
His photographs are as varied as a kaleidoscope, where each day is a a complex, colorful, and shifting pattern of life on Earth, and each photograph is a new wonder to behold. I am both mystified and mezmorized by his talents, and hope that he continues with his passion for photography as I expectanly look forward to his next masterpiece.
I am grateful for his friendship, and trust him as family."
20th November, 2008
"Aaron is an amazing photographer. His work can be as cool and smooth as custard on the boardwalk or as gritty and twitchy as a bathing suit full of sand.
I anticipate each of his posts because you never know what you will get, but it will always be provocative, or beautiful, or wistful or mysterious.
But what I like most about having Aaron as a friend is the “give and take” that we have. He has such a wonderful and unique take on the world and I love his comments on what he sees from me. He takes my ribbing in stride and gives as good as he gets.
Thanks, Aaron—you brighten our world."
12th November, 2008
"i dont really know how I havent written you a testimonial yet. i mean, you are one of my favorite flickr contacts :D
ok, now, aaron is a very skilled photographer! his stream really captures the most unique expressions people make- which i just love! i love to see what he will show us everyday! keep it up!!! ;)"
22nd October, 2008
"Excellent photography skillls in hand. you seem to capture such great emotions in all of your portraits. Some people have to pose them out......where as you seem to catch the actual emotion as it takes place. Great stream and full of memorable moments. Cheers for the best to come."
5th October, 2008
"Aaron's stream is something special.......his images are deeply refreshing and mirror an innate respect of all beings.
Aaron seems to see the world anew with each of his images, and looking at them helps me to do the same...lending a deep connectedness to the all, he reminds us that we are all one..to shun the beggar or the thief is to shun part of yourself, we are all a mix of light & dark.
Thanks for keeping it real, Aaron."
21st September, 2008
- November 2005
- I am:
- Male and Taken