I'm a ginger with a camera, creating one conceptual image every single day for a year. With zero days off.
I'm friendly, so feel free to chat to me:
andy @ handyandypandy . com
Prints for sale here if you're interested :)
- CreativePortraiture 50,151 photos, 2,495 members
- Conceptual Portrait Photography 24,008 photos, 1,767 members
- Portraits (Individuality, Imagination, Originality) 57,092 photos, 18,562 members
- Inspirational Photography 148,377 photos, 8,554 members
- Yes, i'm a dreamer. 188,104 photos, 7,542 members
- 365 or less 61,136 photos, 1,127 members
- Young Photographers 1,951,753 photos, 77,586 members
- Melbourne and Beyond 32,493 photos, 888 members
- Melbourne - One City, Many Photos 6,791 photos, 425 members
- Melbourne 146,060 photos, 6,881 members
- Phlearn 18,203 photos, 1,813 members
- 365 Days Project 493,820 photos, 9,160 members
- Artistic Self-Portraits 193,543 photos, 16,499 members
- The World Through My Eyes - Portrait Thursdays **OPEN** 3,297,154 photos, 94,918 members
- Surrealism 92,977 photos, 7,057 members
- SELF-PORTRAIT 185,072 photos, 16,093 members
- Artistic Photography 2,063,911 photos, 72,279 members
- Conceptual photography 265,010 photos, 15,472 members
- Self-Portraits! 477,835 photos, 44,473 members
- PIM - Photographers in Melbourne 37,720 photos, 1,221 members
"Your a cool guy and I haven't had time to check out your stuff on flickr lately. Just saying hey really.. Oh and Andy's photo's rock.. you should buy them... buy them!"
13th September, 2012
"Andy is one of those people that make Flickr so special. He brings an incredible amount to both the photography and social aspects of Flickr. His photostream is excellent, full of quality and always fresh and fun everytime!! And is the nicest person with a fantastic sense of humour!!!
I have known Andy for quite a while now here on flickr, and truly regard him as a close friend. Andy your awesome!! :-)"
16th May, 2012
"Andy's work grows in both creativity and quality with every snap. I've never seen an artist grow so fast and dive into new areas and styles of photography with such a courageous and humble attitude.
Not only is this guy a force of pure passion, he is one of the most supportive and encouraging people to have in your Flickr corner. I'm continuously excited to view his very humorous, sometimes serious, yet always smirk provoking work every morning with a cup of coffee.
Andy truly inspires me to explore new areas and to keep myself open to critique,
which is an awesome effect to have on a stranger you've met on Flickr only a few months ago."
31st March, 2012
Steve Punter says:
"Mr Wells is a very fine photographer. Please check out his portrait of a caged orangutan titled Despair. It seems he is also a very fine human being"
24th February, 2012
- July 2011
- I am:
- Handy Andy Pandy Photography