"I haven't been everywhere, but it's on my list."
Thanks for all visits and comments - I will try to return in kind.
Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5
Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6
Canon EF-S 50 mm f/1.8
Sigma circular fisheye 4.5mm F2.8
Canon EF 70-200mm F4L USM
Polar filter and ND110
Manfrotto table tripod
Most faves. Thank you!!
Photos of Maria_Globetrotter (1)
- Fav dispenser - Beautiful for us! 22,568 photos, 787 members
- Absolute Quality Gallery ~ Invite only 653 photos, 721 members
- Oriental Land 47,219 photos, 1,970 members
- de Stelling van Amsterdam 819 photos, 108 members
- Uppsala 6,769 photos, 432 members
- *The Master Photographer* Post 1 Comment on 3 SWEEPER NOW ACTIVE 52,783 photos, 2,475 members
- YELLOW - Level No. 2 (Post 1, Award 4) 141,210 photos, 9,275 members
- FIS World Cup and World Championships 932 photos, 100 members
- Informative Photos: Teach Me Something New! 671 photos, 56 members
- Patrimonio de la Humanidad 28,788 photos, 1,202 members
- Suomi images of Finland 27,987 photos, 740 members
- THE LOOK level 7 WHITE 59,933 photos, 5,837 members
- THE LOOK level 6 BLUE 91,111 photos, 6,574 members
- Canon Camera Club 45,002 photos, 3,066 members
- THE LOOK level 5 GREEN 103,940 photos, 6,881 members
- THE LOOK level 4 PURPLE 122,231 photos, 7,347 members
- THE LOOK level 3 ORANGE 149,937 photos, 7,968 members
- THE LOOK level 2 YELLOW 193,052 photos, 9,099 members
- 100+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two) 18,797 photos, 2,938 members
- Svenska slott och herresäten 716 photos, 44 members
- ! !^Perfect Touch" 15+ Faves (P1: AW/FAV2 MANDATORY) 17,539 photos, 1,654 members
- ! !^Freedom Excellence" 25+ Faves (P/1: AW-FAV2 MANDATORY) 21,879 photos, 1,923 members
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC Circular Fisheye 721 photos, 128 members
- THE LOOK level 1 RED 292,781 photos, 10,845 members
- Prague 68,320 photos, 5,194 members
- German Castles 2,417 photos, 211 members
- Neuschwanstein 750 photos, 239 members
- ! Prime Photos ONLY ! (P1/A1 or more PLEASE!) 41,292 photos, 1,671 members
- Bridges in Sweden 482 photos, 67 members
- Rajasthan, the COLOUR state 11,054 photos, 719 members
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites 106,871 photos, 5,302 members
- Norrbotten & Lappland 5,051 photos, 239 members
- FishEye 130,164 photos, 12,998 members
- Sveriges EXPLORE 2,335 photos, 193 members
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,612,847 photos, 222,681 members
- ID Please 8,225 photos, 831 members
- ~ Flickr's Finest (100+ Faves Only) ~ 6,867 photos, 716 members
- Exceptional Photographs Group - P1 A1 - Admin Invite Only 1,976 photos, 172 members
- Project Weather 106,153 photos, 31,276 members
- ✣ Sin City ✣ by ADMIN Invite Only - Comment 1 8,891 photos, 1,935 members
- Super~Six ☆ Stage #6 ☆ Andromeda "50." Invite Only (P1/A5) 103,892 photos, 7,076 members
- !*Flickr Award Group*! (((click "about" to find award))) 2,386,935 photos, 95,553 members
- 50+ Faves 1-2-3 (Post one,Comment and Fave two). 34,487 photos, 5,644 members
- Fine Gold 664,348 photos, 25,964 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 431,940 photos, 100,208 members
- SecondGroupe 12,773 photos, 456 members
- Super Shots - Only Invited Photos - Nominate Now 257,361 photos, 40,631 members
- reflections, spiegelungen 71,884 photos, 6,317 members
- Europe at * Night * 102,903 photos, 10,115 members
- Your "Postcard" Shot 405,475 photos, 13,426 members
Colorado Sands says:
"Maria is one of my favorite photographers, as well as a dear friend who offers genuine interest and support.
Her photos never cease to amaze me. I love her sense of adventure and willingness to explore the world.
Thank you, Maria, for your inspiration and friendship! It is pure pleasure to know you and have you as a flickr contact!"
4th January, 2013
"Maria is an enthusiastic photographer and a very sincere and reliable contact.
She will give constructive criticism if necessary, and usually she is right about her comments.
Maria has seen a lot of countries and famous places of the world. A lot of them are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Such places are extremely much photographed, but Maria will usually find a composition or perspective which makes even such a place look unique.
This is a good example of her work:
I can really recommend Maria as a contact because she is never a silent contact, always enthusiastic and honest and, last but not least, a very good photographer getting better and better in her photography skills."
22nd November, 2012
Khánh Hmoong says:
"Maria's photographs are just wonderful! I love all her sets & "Blue Hour" is so amazing! Still follow her photostream on Flickr daily & just want to go to those beautiful places."
21st May, 2012
"Maria is an inspiration to me. All of her photos, and especially her "blue hour" photos, are truly wonderful. As a world traveler, Maria captures the world and her native Sweden as she sees it, in interesting ways. She's also a great Flickr friend, and stays in touch regularly. Way to go Maria! Keep posting those great shots!"
14th December, 2011
Johnny Söderbergs nya says:
"Maria's pictures are of that kind that each one of them could be printed out in poster size and then raise the value of beauty in any room."
5th December, 2011
"Maria is an amazing young woman, and the aim with her photography is highest possible quality. Especially beautiful and breathtaking are her Blue Hour photos - they inspire me totally. But she also shows a variation of images from her native Sweden and from various international destinations.
Maria is one of my best friends on flickr and I am very delighted. She gives constructive comments without raising her wagging forefinger. I especially like how she is determined and persevering, when she has set a goal. The rewards are multiple images on EXPLORE, twice on the front page – Maria can be very proud of this rightly! I hope for a Swedish-Bavarian cooperation on many levels and the friendship is becoming stronger!"
4th December, 2011
Dimitrios Chalias says:
"I´m very proud for be the one who recomend Maria into this flickr thing. First time I met her was a cold winterevening in Stockholm. We joined for some captures and I noticed that she had skills and would become a great photographer.
Except her excellent works, she´s a very kind lady to have as a friend here on flickr.
I really recomend all to watch her stream. You´re not going to regret that."
26th November, 2011
- March 2011