I make stuff--lots of stuff--from refrigerator magnets and lamps to purses and pots. I have an annoying/amazing collection of wood, fabric, tile, lego, bottles and other stuff. I like turning potential trash into attractive and practical items.
I work as a health-care provider during the day, then as a soccer coach, then as a tinkerer during my free time. Please convo me with any questions. Thank you!
Check out UP-POCKETS on facebook!
drejhern's favorite photos from other Flickr members (3)
- Group with Ҽxperience 1,813,127 photos, 239,773 members
- DIY Reuse for Art, Fashion and Environment 243 photos, 47 members
- Eco Quilt Challenge 54 photos, 10 members
- Reclaimed Fabric, Patchwork and Quilting 6,398 photos, 716 members
- Etsy Upcycle! 416 photos, 61 members
- Manly Quilts 331 photos, 142 members
- Sew Recycled 3,427 photos, 358 members
- Reclaimed Clothing Quilt-Along 182 photos, 96 members
- Upcycling Quilters 43 photos, 29 members
drejhern doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- January 2011
- I am:
- Made or Remade