"The artist's world is limitless. It can be found anywhere, far from where he lives or a few feet away. It is always on his doorstep. " ~ Paul Strand
About Me: I grew up in the small town of Ladysmith, South Africa and after school moved on to Durban, which is where my heart has stayed.
"My photography is a journey through life, a passion that comes together from the diverstiy of growing up in South Africa, the wildlife, the landscapes and the beautiful culture mixed with, the people, the city, the vibe, that is Atlanta. With a degree in Public Realtions and Advertising, my love for photography was futher deepened after a brief encounter with journalism and the local paper. To me photography is another art form for the expression of life. The visual poetry that causes you to stop and look, and really feel the story captured in a fleeting moment, that from then on, forever lives. From photographing tiny little people, to every day urban grit, some may call it random, I call it the art of life! After relocating to Atlanta in 1998, I have found the city, the architecture, the locals and even those just passing through, not only inspiring, but through my lens a beautiful story unfolds."
- the way we wore. 28 photos, 27 members
- Monthly Photo Scavenger Hunt 69 photos, 76 members
- Metro Atlanta Flickr 2,225 photos, 178 members
- Beautiful Bellies 647 photos, 420 members
- ~*People Pics That *WoW* Us*~ 19,314 photos, 1,484 members
- Atlanta Photographers Guild Member Portraits & Behind the Scenes 751 photos, 103 members
- Georgia Wedding Photography 1,344 photos, 151 members
- Ain't That America 14,708 photos, 366 members
- Trish McCoy Designs 201 photos, 370 members
- Topsy-turvy reflections 461 photos, 184 members
- ABR800 The Ringflash Group | リング 2,510 photos, 775 members
- KEH - The Photographer's Marketplace 62 photos, 49 members
- Black and White beginners group 16,445 photos, 1,045 members
- Images On White 6,312 photos, 1,645 members
- Inspired Photos!! 5,236 photos, 565 members
- GA MODELS :) 1,693 photos, 167 members
- Singing Pics / Fotos cantadas 1,921 photos, 407 members
- in a bathroom mirror 164 photos, 138 members
- Black and White 5,461,651 photos, 266,972 members
- Black and White CHILDREN's Portraiture 20,447 photos, 2,582 members
- Artistic Child Photography 148,308 photos, 9,945 members
- Black and White those are the Colors! post 1 award 2 winners!! 6,994 photos, 425 members
- All Favourite Photos 29,087 photos, 3,326 members
- Creative Toddler & Baby Photography 8,779 photos, 1,749 members
- Babies 120,430 photos, 12,524 members
- Everything Baby 50,532 photos, 5,416 members
- Fashion Afric 200 photos, 65 members
- Fashion World 135,405 photos, 10,065 members
- 100 Days: Countdown to the 2008 Election 319 photos, 203 members
- Total Humiliation 33 photos, 65 members
- Bikini Models and Photographers 4,466 photos, 1,151 members
- 1,000,000 Photos 311,287 photos, 1,121 members
- GroupX: Me and my fridge! 101 photos, 45 members
- Blythe 25+ Excellent Superstar HaLL of FaMe! 4,448 photos, 514 members
- APG Studio Lighting Class 578 photos, 384 members
- ** with SKY ~Post 1 Award 3~ 94,262 photos, 7,604 members
- Celebridades do Mundo (Por favor, comentar 1) 5,121 photos, 355 members
- Photoshop Support Group 214,217 photos, 32,862 members
- Creative Photo Group_ BASIC (P1-C3) 479,737 photos, 28,982 members
- image manipulations - please comment other pix 140,488 photos, 10,947 members
- Wide Angle Wednesday 324 photos, 138 members
- Marc Turnley Workshops 41 photos, 53 members
- Candid Portraits in Natural Light 5,598 photos, 671 members
- The Title Exchange 122 photos, 97 members
- Atlanta Rowing Club 41 photos, 6 members
- National Train Day: May 11, 2013 449 photos, 81 members
- Shades of Gray 4,697 photos, 603 members
- One-Frame-Short 599 photos, 743 members
- PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY (COMMENTS PHOTO) 105,101 photos, 14,002 members
- Cherry on top! Photography - Invited images - Post 1 Award 2 80,467 photos, 13,415 members
Ingvi Lar says:
"Catgotti is a great person with great photos and she has been one of my favorite photographers here on flickr for a long time and she always will be :)"
5th October, 2008
"what a beautiful voice on this outstanding lady, and a personality that matches."
31st July, 2008
"Kitty is not only a fantastic photographer but she is also a beautiful person. I look forward to looking at her next photo every day. Take a minute and peruse her stream. I guarantee you will love them!"
19th August, 2007
Andrew Kavanagh says:
"Cat is great to have as a Flickr friend - very supportive and her photos always entertain."
13th March, 2007
"Cat Cat Cat!!. As I am sure if evident to eveyone who has had the priveledge if getting to know Cat, she absolutely embraces life like no one I have ever met. Every day seems like a joy to her and no matter what adversities Cat always there with her Smile and wonderfull laugh and spirit.
As far as her photography goes, I am constantly amazed at her constant way of bringing herself into everything her lense touches. She seems to have the ability to find beauty and emotion in even the most mundane of situations. It is a priveledge to call Cat a friend and I would urge anyone who has the opportunity to get to know her. I guarantee the experience to be rewarding."
28th November, 2006
"In a short time I have got to know a little of Catherine Anne, and one word keeps coming to mind - vivacious!
It's obvious this girl loves life and seizes the moment wherever she goes. It seems she also happens to take a camera wherever she goes too - and therein lies the magic.
I am continually amazed at some of the images Cat produces and I keep coming back to see what she's up to next.
Get to know Cat a little bit and check her stream, I guarantee she'll make you smile."
15th November, 2006
"One word testimonia: "SMILE"
If you don't know what I mean, then look at her self portrait pictures - an addictive smile and a great photo to boot. Yeah sure, she has some wonderful nature shots and some of the greatest scenery captures you can find....but time and again you'll see that smile and find that it is contagious!"
24th October, 2006
"Cat rocks! Not only is she funny and sexy and cute as hell but she's also an amazing photographer. I especially love her black and white portraits of children, they're just beautiful. She's got an excellent eye (2 of them in fact!) and she always manages to capture the child's innocence and personality. Her photos are a joy to behold.
She's also got more fridges than anyone I know and for that reason (and more) I plan to marry her and make her mine.
The miles cannot keep us apart, my little bike riding, kick boxing, tennis playing, cleavage baring, wine drinking, booty shaking sex kitten. Your SB yearns for the day when our dream can finally become reality. My biceps await your caress.
till then, my sweet.
6th October, 2006
"Cat is one of my favorite flickr people. Whether it's children, portrait or body part photography, nature or architecture, her pictures are full of life and color (even the b&w ones). She's always funny and witty, a great buddy and an amazing photographer. Although being an ex-celebrity in other parts of the world and a stunning athlete nowadays (she is training for a triathlon!), she is not the least bit snotty, but has a big heart and a gorgeous smile. It's so easy to relate to her and have tons of fun with her. Check it out!"
6th October, 2006
The Wombat~! says:
"Cat is such a fantastic photographer! Her photos are full of color and creativity! Stunning, and breathtaking shots! She is also such a friendly, beautiful, and encouraging lady! It's been great getting to know her and her photos! If you ever get the chance to befriend her.. I suggest you do just that.
5th October, 2006
- July 2006
- Durban South Africa
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Mother & Photographer
- PhotoGenix, Photography by Catherine