I am interested in using LEGO as a sculpturing modeling medium. My goal is to achieve a "mind's eye" level of realism within the inherent limits imposed by element discretization and material costs. My primary focus over the past couple of years has been building replicas of famous skyscrapers at approximately 1/650th scale.
Want instructions? Some of these models have been faithfully recreated in LEGO Digital Designer format by fans. Click the links below to download the files.
LEGO Digital Designer Files by Rocco Buttliere
LEGO Digital Designer Files by Oliver Albrecht
- Burj al Arab 506 photos, 117 members
- Taipei 101 4,922 photos, 766 members
- World Trade Center 3,722 photos, 647 members
- LEGO® Architecture: Towering Ambition 314 photos, 91 members
- LEGO desktops 2,334 photos, 192 members
- Brick Architecture 597 photos, 102 members
- MichLUG/LTC 295 photos, 17 members
- LEGO Techniques 1,311 photos, 1,545 members
- Freedom Tower 1,915 photos, 195 members
- LEGO Storage Extravaganza 681 photos, 544 members
- Brickworld 26,737 photos, 489 members
- Lego Architecture and Design 3,345 photos, 700 members
- LEGO 267,777 photos, 13,274 members
Spencer_R doesn't have any testimonials yet.
- June 2010