- Nova Scotia Tourism 9,622 photos, 532 members
- An Event Apart San Diego 2013 314 photos, 31 members
- DeSmog Canada 0 photos, 2 members
- Vancouver 2013 750 photos, 58 members
- The PPL 838 photos, 6 members
- Charlotte 15,481 photos, 998 members
- The Democratic Party 2,134 photos, 469 members
- Fort McMurray 272 photos, 47 members
- Stop Tar Sands 151 photos, 7 members
- Stand With Fort Chipewyan 3 photos, 5 members
- Alberta Oilsands 48 photos, 43 members
- Tarsands 5 photos, 2 members
- Beautiful Doha 157 photos, 19 members
- KATARA - الحي الثقافي 98 photos, 41 members
- Doha Shutterbugs 231 photos, 24 members
- Doha Eyes 1,040 photos, 528 members
- DOHA -QATAR 3,252 photos, 629 members
- Qatar Supercars 68 photos, 20 members
- Q A T A R 4,235 photos, 1,251 members
- Qatar♥ 288 photos, 57 members
- Qatar-Style.com 451 photos, 347 members
- Qatar Showcase 310 photos, 65 members
- Photographers in Qatar 5,308 photos, 524 members
- Building Modern Qatar 493 photos, 339 members
- Qatar 5,136 photos, 460 members
- Qatar Flickr 15,454 photos, 1,346 members
- Qatar Wildlife 101 photos, 21 members
- Qatar Museum of Islamic Art 1,140 photos, 154 members
- [ Qatar Flickr ] 18,424 photos, 2,224 members
- Qatar Vip 3,446 photos, 821 members
- Qatar Photographers l مصوري قطر 11,008 photos, 1,968 members
- Qatar Photographer Organization - 33,548 photos, 5,434 members
- Esri #DevSummit 2012 839 photos, 2 members
- Esri 7,365 photos, 12 members
- SXSW Interactive 2012 906 photos, 6 members
- SXSW 2012 603 photos, 49 members
- Young Agrarians 353 photos, 16 members
- OIL Refineries of the World - PEAK OIL 187 photos, 186 members
- State of the Environment Photography Project 2,778 photos, 876 members
- British Columbia Fire Departments 340 photos, 9 members
- 2011 City of Vancouver election 75 photos, 4 members
- Scout Magazine Flickr Pool 3,289 photos, 171 members
- PopTech 2011 888 photos, 7 members
- HIV/Aids 283 photos, 100 members
- HIV 202 photos, 94 members
- #smilesfilm by yoko ono 3,688 photos, 3,685 members
- Make Web Not War (MWNW) 962 photos, 26 members
- Booooooom.com! 241,097 photos, 15,945 members
- Midway Islands 1,292 photos, 31 members
- Canadian Blast 397 photos, 13 members
"Take Vitamin kk+ daily for vitality and creative inspiration!"
21st August, 2008
"kk is unstoppable, except by large objects too heavy to move."
13th December, 2007
Brian Auer says:
"Kris really has a way with people photos. His fashion shots are top notch and extremely creative -- one of a kind. And from what I hear, he's very professional and works well with models.
Photographing people is probably one of the more difficult aspects of photography to master, and Kris is well on his way to becoming one of the greats. His photos capture a sense of mood and emotion that you typically don't see out there.
In addition to his photos, he's a really nice guy and very personable. I get the impression that he's the type of guy that can strike up a conversation with just about anybody."
25th September, 2007
"Kris is my favorite "Rock Star". What else can I say? KK grabs your attention from the moment you meet him, and at the same time, he makes you feel as though you are the "Rock Star" in his life. He's generous enough to include you in his life, and introduce you to his friends, favorite stories, and his passions. And if I had to sum Kris up in a word, I'd have to say every time, he is Passionate. No one can boost your self esteem or spirits faster than KK. The fact that he and my daughter are both kk's doesn't hurt either, but I love him as a true friend and I'd be delighted to see Kris achieve his life's goals and reap the blessings that he has bestowed upon all the lives he in return, has given without hesitation. Man, you know I love you, and you never cease to delight me with just the mention of your name, or the sound of your voice, or the pictures you share with us all. Rock on always my friend, and don't stop Rocking until you've received back from the universe all the gifts you've bestowed on and for, us!
I don't think this world would be the same without you buddy-at least not a world I'd like to be part of.
Love you to the end,
Dingo Ka~Ka (a.k.a.:OlyGirl, Ariesgirl, and just for you--Glenys)"
22nd August, 2007
Arthur Maughan says:
"What are U?
Bro, being down at SXSW with you and the crew was to much. My eyes have been opened. I look forward to seeing more of your work. You inspire me and that is no lie..."
30th March, 2007
"Anytime I see Kris at a conference, camera in hand, my heart lifts a little - partly at the prospect of a cheerful, laid-back greeting, but also because I know that in a few short hours, I'll be enjoying another stream of engaging, provocative and just plain fun images from this astonishingly talented guy. Seeing the event through Kris' eyes is like doing it all over again... only better."
26th February, 2007
superNova K says:
"i am not sure how does he do everything in the same time: i am right now watching him on the conference where he is taking photos, organizing confernece, giving presentation, being nice to everyone and uploading and commenting on flickr, all in the same time. i am sure there are few of krises floating around and they are all excellent!"
23rd February, 2007
"kris manages transform each picture into a story that depics the eberyday life of vancouverites such as himseld. His eye for fashion photography is unique and always manages to impress."
22nd January, 2007
"KK+ is a maestro with the hot glue gun - or any other tool he picks up, apparently. From my limited exposure, what can I say... he has sexy eyes and is bossy in the best way."
13th January, 2007
"it's been an honor and a pleasure to watch kk+ grow into his art on flickr. it's been an even greater honor knowing him as a friend."
9th January, 2007
"Kris is many things to many people. He gives good friend. He gives good birthday. He gives good debate, good gnomedex, good podcast, good video, good advice, good vancouver, good sxsw, and good revolution. Some say Canada is the new black. I say it's Kris."
3rd November, 2006
"Apparently, a big hit with the teenage crowd as well! And he takes great photos!"
9th October, 2006
"He's big in Japan, what else can I say?"
19th September, 2006
*Samantha Murphy* says:
"When it comes to kk, it doesn't matter what question he's asking...
the answer is yes.
Say, when we gonna build that sustainable house in the country huh?"
30th August, 2006
magic coyote. says:
"kris is just effing awesome.
and he wears skirts."
10th August, 2006
mommy peace says:
"A search for "Flaming Lips" brought me to KK +, his friends and one of the best ever photos of the band.
KK's photos have also acted as the portal for my children and my studies on degrees of seperation, community and its evolution. KK+ is also an execellent example of the importance of ones name.
Continue to live big Kris...the next generation is watching."
10th July, 2006
Owen Brierley says:
"My only opportunity to meet and chat with Kris was at an event hosted by the Canadian Embassy hosted in the L.A. "old boys" Athletic Club. We both appeared to be fish out of water in a place that had all the trappings of old money. It was a fine free breakfast, but when it was done, I was twitchy and eager to get back outside. That was the last I saw of Kris, camera in hand, snapping... snapping... snapping..."
4th July, 2006
"kris takes a lot of pictures. they often turn out very pretty. one day he will get into graffiti and then it will be all over for the picture taking. but that doesn't matter because he has already taken enough to last a few more lifetimes."
20th March, 2006
"Kris is a good buddy from back in the day. I remember him raising the energy whenever he was around. Always open, always searching, relentlessly creative and fun.
No, I do not want a cigarette!"
18th February, 2006
"Kris has redefined for me what it means to be a photographer. He's got a fantastic eye, an instinctive understanding, a voracious hunger to learn more... and killer equipment. He also does it all while being the coolest damn dude ever. And then he does THAT without being intimidating!
Being around Kris and watching his photostream have made me into a better photographer, almost by osmosis.
The long and the short? Kris Krug is a hawt rawk-star. (ooh, and his spelling influence is contagious too.)"
6th January, 2006
rAndoM AliAs says:
"Kris isn't afraid to use his camera. When he wants a shot he gets up close. When he needs a shot he fires enough to be certain. He breaks the rules of processing. He knows slide film better than anyone I know and just when you want to label him into a certain category of shooter he switches it all up again."
9th November, 2005
"Kris takes breathtaking, lyrical and gorgeous pictures. When I grow up I want to make photographs just like him."
27th July, 2005
"One of the things that impressed me the most about Kris's photography is how he manages to capture an emotion of a person at the perfect moment. He also has a fantastic feeling of composition and his images are very balanced in all aspects, even if they are spontaneous, and they move the viewer at the same time. Keep up the fantabulous work! :)"
12th July, 2005
"Not pretentious but genuinely connected. Kris brings out the best in others and connects those around him. He seems to see through the difficult exteriors and leaves a calling card at your doorstep.
And he has a really cool car."
4th July, 2005
Robert Scales says:
"Kris is the most hard working guy I know, his coverage of events and pictures are great. Keep it up Kris, you rule!"
24th April, 2005
"let's see a pic of his "kool car" :)"
15th March, 2005
"a lesson in 'getting stuff done', kris is one of those people who seems to make the impossible possible - and manages to keep a few cards up his sleeve in the process.
and he has a cool car.
welcome back to van, mr. krug."
21st February, 2005
- kris krüg
- July 2004
- Vancouver, Canada
- techartist, quasi-sage, cyberpunk anti-hero from the future