upload / comments on your items / comments you've made / group activity
thanks for your visit. i came late to photography which has helped me see a lot more than i ever knew was there. i hope you like some of the pictures and find something to comment on. please look at the titles. i really appreciate comments that have something to add to the image and the way of seeing or interpreting it.
thanks again for looking...
please don't leave shiny icons or illustrations or photos with comments....
the camera i use is a panasonic dmc fz 38 (35) - or was; now it's a dmc fz150
Photos of ed ed (1)
- PARIS LITERATI 952 photos, 49 members
- Noir/Outre-Noir 5,308 photos, 326 members
- Akinabooks 1,309 photos, 557 members
- 'Moby-Dick' Readers Worldwide 90 photos, 16 members
- street surreal 51,576 photos, 3,853 members
- dream or reality? 302,219 photos, 16,578 members
- Inadvertent Art 483 photos, 67 members
- As Above So Below 12,903 photos, 462 members
- > Musée de la Sculpture Trouvée < 11,507 photos, 547 members
- Wonders of Oxidation 41,802 photos, 7,887 members
- Zen Flesh Zen Bones 9,381 photos, 653 members
- The Evocative Object World 6,907 photos, 157 members
- The All Seen Eye (please comment) 1,473 photos, 73 members
- PH4: PHilosoPHical PHotograPHy 384 photos, 26 members
- Bleak 21,064 photos, 1,012 members
- 500x500 287,255 photos, 7,375 members
- bitches brew 235,783 photos, 3,754 members
- Antony Gormley 12,012 photos, 1,851 members
- quotation marks 24,197 photos, 1,126 members
- The Surface Group 14,578 photos, 545 members
- Pictures in pictures 3,128 photos, 218 members
- Wunderkammer 10,726 photos, 1,072 members
- Strange Meetings/Encuentros Curiosos (no people, animals...) 4,383 photos, 156 members
- Odd and Abstract 80,342 photos, 4,799 members
- abstract/surreal/strange795 61,093 photos, 2,193 members
- Uncanny Village 18,145 photos, 993 members
- ● 11,936 photos, 1,510 members
- The Water of Leith 917 photos, 67 members
- Daylight Robbery 3,353 photos, 232 members
- Videos on Flickr 27,335 photos, 16,866 members
- Vintage Illustration 55,055 photos, 5,612 members
- Secret Life of Birds 53,378 photos, 5,395 members
- Quality Abstracts 18,795 photos, 7,261 members
- WORD FRAGMEN (Wortfragmente) 2,395 photos, 178 members
- Strange Worlds 13,815 photos, 648 members
- dropped playing cards 73 photos, 32 members
- Dystopia 15,071 photos, 896 members
- Abstract Photos 113,301 photos, 18,679 members
- Mysteriously-(Post 5)-( Comment 2)-(Invite 1) 704 photos, 120 members
- International Society for Wondrous & Ecstatic Realness on Video 933 photos, 188 members
- ..:: I LOVE DARK PHOTOS ::.. 270,910 photos, 13,573 members
- FlickrVideo™ 3,266 photos, 366 members
- A VIDEO 7,491 photos, 692 members
- The Film and Video Movement 3,285 photos, 690 members
- Complexité végétale / Vegetal complexity: abstractions 11,667 photos, 729 members
- nu zen 8,376 photos, 286 members
- Surreal Dimension 19,131 photos, 1,078 members
- Pure Abstracts 4,150 photos, 170 members
- Esoteric Visual Emporium (EVE) 6,686 photos, 152 members
- this is not a glove 505 photos, 130 members
"Pocas veces, a lo largo de la vida, he disfrutado tanto de la fotografía, como viendo la obra de Ed.Ed. Su visión Inteligente y aguda, sus magistrales composiciones y su don de darle vida, sentido y alma a los objetos y situaciónes mas cotidianas, lo convierten, para mi , en uno de los mas intresantes fotografos de todos los tiempos."
7th February, 2009
tuna bites says:
"Ed ed è circondato di segni che parlano della profondità della vita. Attraverso le sue foto mi regala uno sguardo che indaga la realtà nei suoi vari livelli: buffo, incantato, sofferto, oscuro, luminoso.
La bellezza delle sue immagini sta nell'insieme di questi aspetti, contemplati con un cuore benevolo."
8th February, 2008
"i don't know how i fell into ed ed site but that's what happens in flickrland.....serendipity is the only word that comes to mind.
If at times you feel jaded and uninspired and you think life around you is dull then you need to spend some time looking at ed's work.
his photos demonstrate how the ordinary, the unnoticed and the banal can be transformed into the profound.It is in his keen observations, intelligent insights and quirky visual puns that truly lift the human spirit.......and if you are lucky enough to get a comment from him you'll be mulling it over and smiling from here to next week."
1st September, 2007
"This is my first testimonial since signing up:
If you are a person who is as inspired by ideas as by visuals, ed¬ed is the place for you. The kind of wit, poignancy, poetry exhibited here is what has prompted me in the past to write mash notes. Thanks ed_ed. You stirred the fires."
11th August, 2007
- September 2005
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- I am: