Hélène was raised in the mountains of Provence and moved to the US in the late 1990s.
Senior Photographer for Oxmoor House in Birmingham Alabama, and creator of the award winning site Tartelette, Helene dedicates herself to the craft of food photography.
She has photographed numerous magazine features and cookbooks to date. Clients include Ten Speed Press, Running Press, Gibbes Press, Cooking Light, Southern Living, Weight Watchers, Le Cordon Bleu, Le Creuset, One Kings Lane, and Food & Wine among others.
Her work has been featured by Elle Magazine, Martha Stewart, The Times online, The Donna Karan Foundation, as well.
Her photographs reveal her passion for natural light, seasonal and fresh ingredients, a love of travel and genuine interest in people.
- Saint Simons Workshop November 2013 50 photos, 13 members
- Ireland Workshop 19th-23rd July 2012 14 photos, 7 members
- Squam Art Workshops June 2012 899 photos, 72 members
- Nutella Day 637 photos, 430 members
- In Love with the Light! 41,058 photos, 1,491 members
- Twelve 1,248 photos, 386 members
- Doughnuts: Simple & Delicious Recipes To Make At Home 25 photos, 15 members
- the beauty of different 307 photos, 266 members
- Slice of Life Tuesday 2,609 photos, 385 members
- Creative Challenge ~ THE END 3,189 photos, 512 members
- **A Big Fave (Invite Only)-Post 1/Fave or Comment 2 492,193 photos, 63,028 members
- Mac Stacks 226 photos, 65 members
- Simple Bites 1,332 photos, 53 members
- My Day Today 6,639 photos, 264 members
- Tiny Treasures 16,549 photos, 1,454 members
- Straw styling 18 photos, 14 members
- Something in My Hand 1,860 photos, 262 members
- Bench Monday 16,975 photos, 3,902 members
- Wednesday Windowsill 89 photos, 64 members
- Macaron Workshops From Los Angeles To Seattle - March 2010 41 photos, 13 members
- Photography Workshops - Los Angeles To Seattle March 2010 26 photos, 8 members
- 10 things... 73 photos, 72 members
- WORC Photography- *Capture * Share * Learn * 380 photos, 184 members
- L'amicizia fa la differenza - leggere le regole READ THE RULES 45,339 photos, 1,171 members
- Catchy Colors 3,275,214 photos, 114,922 members
- ...-Wink's Place-... 211,385 photos, 3,564 members
- Interior Styling 7,115 photos, 4,125 members
- Cinnamon Rose Actions and Presets 10,280 photos, 1,203 members
- simplicity 89,421 photos, 4,224 members
- this is why i love autumn. 1,151 photos, 240 members
- Window Light 11,319 photos, 871 members
- BonAppetitDotCom 9,298 photos, 456 members
- Food: A-Z 477 photos, 69 members
- Your VERY BEST ever / Invite Only 4,883 photos, 1,290 members
- Pioneer Woman Photography Assignments 181,835 photos, 57,910 members
- Still Photography 11,371 photos, 653 members
- Food2.com 15,661 photos, 475 members
- A Passion for Pastry 570 photos, 142 members
- The Art of Food Photography 31,267 photos, 1,980 members
- sfgirlbybay 16,945 photos, 1,086 members
- Mosaics and Collages 12,387 photos, 1,359 members
- 4 the Love of Cakes 'n Cookies! 54,014 photos, 1,725 members
- Food stylism 17,477 photos, 1,448 members
- *****BOKEHLICIOUS IMAGE***** 167,718 photos, 8,459 members
- *Karma* 752,348 photos, 16,018 members
- Sweet Treat Lightroom Presets & Actions 341 photos, 351 members
- Corners of My Home 110,488 photos, 12,182 members
- 10,000,000 People that LOVE FLICKR Pictures!!! 5,469 photos, 744 members
- HWD! 344 photos, 146 members
- **Explore Unexplored!** (10 Favs & No Explored) 30,673 photos, 6,037 members
"Tartelette is a natural catcher of the poetry of food. Her perfect shots make me enter the beauty of little things. The light gives to compositions something pure.
This is a must-see portfolio!"
30th July, 2009
"Your food photography never ceases to amaze me! I find so much inspiration in your stream and you're the reason why I'm going to make macarons soon (yours look so delicious that I have to stop myself from licking the screen).
Thank you for sharing your work, it's truly amazing stuff!"
13th January, 2009
Leaca's Philosophy says:
"Tartelette creates masterpieces in the kitchen and then she tops that off with her beautiful photography. Her sweet creations continue to fill our eyes with delight and I can't wait to see what she will bring us next."
28th November, 2008
"When I look at the latest updates from my contacts, my eye always falls onto the perfect creations by tartelette. Her skills as an exquisite pastry chef are matched by her photography and styling. It's great to see her images!!"
23rd September, 2008
"She makes the most beautiful pastries I've ever seen, everything is so elegant and inviting, her photography skill is just as wonderful as her baking skill. The word "perfection" is used often by commenters (and by me of course) to describe her pictures and pastries.
Helen, you are one gifted pastry chef, keep up the good work and keep feeding our eyes with your magnificent work. You're an inspiration!"
11th June, 2008
- August 2006
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- Helene Dujardin Photography