Light glorifies everything. It transforms and ennobles the most commonplace and ordinary subjects. The object is nothing; light is everything.
Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
COME VISIT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE:
I AM ALSO HERE ON FLICKR:
AND HERE ON JPEG:
AND HERE IS MY BLOG:
MY BRAND NEW BOOK OF TORONTO PHOTOGRAPHS IS HOT OFF THE PRESS!!
CHECK IT OUT:
Immaculate Per... The Toronto Sessio... By Cameron MacMaster Book Preview
CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW BOOK OF PHOTOS IN COLLABORATION WITH TORONTO POET, TS SIMMONS:
when the secre... the poetry of T.S.... By Canadian photograp... Book Preview
CHECK OUT MY EXCITING BOOK OF PHOTOGRAPHS FROM INDIA:
From Between The Stone Feet Of Shiva
from between t... photographs of India By Cameron MacMaster Book Preview
© 2010 Cameron MacMaster & Froz’n Motion Photography.
Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. All Images are registered with the Canadian Copyright Office. Unauthorized use, copy, display, or distribution of any photograph taken by Cameron MacMaster, is strictly prohibited. You do not have permission to use these photos in any form without the written consent of Cameron MacMaster or Froz’n Motion Photography.
create your own visited countries map
Photos of cmac66 (4)
- ♥♥ FRIENDS TEAM ♥♥ 6,532 photos, 892 members
- Flickr India - No limits 1,360 photos, 59 members
- The Great भारतवर्षीय Photography Club, India 3,561 photos, 194 members
- Indian View 29,464 photos, 677 members
- Indiyeahh!!! 3,699 photos, 183 members
- !ncredible !ndia 775 photos, 57 members
- India Travel and Photography 14,623 photos, 654 members
- Incredible India...Lovely Country 4,801 photos, 150 members
- Stunning India 799 photos, 87 members
- Postcards from India 784 photos, 70 members
- This is India 3,996 photos, 111 members
- Driving on Indias roads 594 photos, 69 members
- Architectural Structures of India 216 photos, 33 members
- INDIA - the unexplored paradise 317 photos, 11 members
- Architectures of India 6,322 photos, 537 members
- Northern Voices Online: North India 102 photos, 12 members
- Trekking India 100 photos, 30 members
- From India ... With Love (read instructions first) 17,864 photos, 432 members
- INDIA THRU THE LENS - including what is not typicaly indian. 7,629 photos, 367 members
- India Photography Society 3,959 photos, 164 members
- India Pics 1,476 photos, 81 members
- India Centric 15 photos, 9 members
- India Travel Pics 108 photos, 9 members
- INDIA - Everything related to INDIA & INDIANS 1,196 photos, 83 members
- India Travel Desk 29,493 photos, 1,269 members
- India by tips4travels 696 photos, 46 members
- Indian Portraits 2,563 photos, 236 members
- theindiaphilemonthlycompetition 318 photos, 15 members
- the kids are all right... 59,892 photos, 3,624 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 432,017 photos, 100,225 members
- Indian Culture and Heritage (post 1, comments on 3 with code) 6,011 photos, 436 members
- Images of INDIA 3,289 photos, 265 members
- Explore India 27,454 photos, 801 members
- Face Of INDIA 2,542 photos, 853 members
- Candid Photography India 8,151 photos, 1,032 members
- Discovery India 57,596 photos, 2,273 members
- people of india! 5,542 photos, 152 members
- F-Stop - Travel & Culture 9,229 photos, 260 members
- FLICKR IDOL Post 1 / Award 5 : Not awarding = Ban 94,957 photos, 6,341 members
- Old men are beautiful 9,383 photos, 1,251 members
- Collectibles vs Digital! 16,050 photos, 4,069 members
- ~ CONTACT GROUP ~ (Post 1 / Award 5) 122,235 photos, 6,225 members
- Kilted Life - A Celebration ! 15,042 photos, 2,269 members
- Anjuna & Vagator 313 photos, 34 members
- EpicShots 10,386 photos, 819 members
- **Unseen~India** Post 1 - Comment 1 26,734 photos, 1,479 members
- India at its Best 2,992 photos, 192 members
- Beauty is Monochromatic. p1/a2 contest winners announced 29,733 photos, 1,577 members
- Human Faces: Fascinating Just the Way We Are 42,258 photos, 2,615 members
- LIFE MAGAZINE PHOTOGRAPHERS 11,575 photos, 595 members
"Who travels alone with his eye on the heights,
Though he laughs in the day time oft weeps on the nights;
For courage goes down at the set of the sun,
When the toil of the journey is all borne by one.
He speeds but to grief though full gaily he ride
Who travels alone without love at his side.
Though great be his winnings and high be his goal,
He is bankrupt in wisdom and beggared in soul.
Life’s one gift of value to him is denied
Who travels alone without love at his side.
It is easy enough in this world to make haste
If one live for that purpose – but think of the waste;
For life is a poem to leisurely read,
And the joy of the journey lies not in its speed.
Oh! vain his achievement and petty his pride
Who travels alone without love at his side."
31st May, 2009
"We connected today, I am happy that we met a prolific photographer who wades beyond the waters of this textual testimony,..
His imagery is adding a wee bit color to the cheeks of the Almighty..
I wish him Peace and Prosperity of Mind Body and Spirit..
Firoze Shakir Poet"
11th December, 2008
"Well I was just added as cmac66's newest contact and I went to check out his photos. What I saw was amazing. They were all so full of emotion and beauty. And what I love about his photos is that they are full of emotion, but can also just be taken at face value as just a beautiful piece of art. They can be so many things. Amazing job!"
19th August, 2008
"Cameron's photography has seen a huge rise in the last year or so. I believe he has an enormous talent for exposing the human soul and for showing the rest of us the world through his eyes. Take a look at his stream and I am sure you'll agree with me."
27th July, 2008
"Thank god for flickr...I got amn email about your recent uploads and went to see your work..I was absloutley stunned...you capture everything with so much passion and spirit..I really look forward to seeing more of your work..and as a consequence, see more of the world.
1st August, 2008
"cameron's work is one of the finest , i have seen.Besides being a gr8 photgrapher ,he is a brilliant writer .I count him as one of my favourite authors .what makes cameron so special is that apart from being a super talented person , he is a gr8 guy !He is the funniest man i have ever met!!.....keep up your gr8 work !!!
TUSI GR8 HO JEE !!!.... :)"
24th June, 2007
- Cameron MacMaster
- December 2005
- Kamloops, BC
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- I am:
- Male and Taken
- cameronmacmaster [at] gmail.com