Culture , travel and doucumentary freelance photographer based in Budapest, Hungary.
Degree earned at Academy of Arts - University of Novi Sad.
All of my photographs are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. They may not be used or reproduced in any way without my explicit written permission.
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L10 (P1, A3) 3,168 photos, 449 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L09 (P1, A3) 3,487 photos, 479 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L08 (P1, A3) 3,898 photos, 553 members
- "Executive Members of Beautiful Earth'' ~(P1-A4) ~Level III 16,300 photos, 2,357 members
- *imagines et phantasmata* (P1~2 / AW+FAV2) INVITE ONLY 69,315 photos, 1,995 members
- Venezia - Venice 84,862 photos, 6,873 members
- ''^Bell' Italia (geotag-post.1; comm 2 ) 21,785 photos, 1,513 members
- VENETO (Italy) 38,416 photos, 1,972 members
- "Chris of the World Gallery" ~ (P1/A4) Admin Invite Only ~ 11,486 photos, 958 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L07 (P1, A3) 4,313 photos, 624 members
- Images On Blue 8,424 photos, 1,986 members
- artistic black and white (post 1, award on 3 - sweeper on) 3,245 photos, 475 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L06 (P1, A3) 4,843 photos, 723 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L01 (P1, A3) 15,197 photos, 1,906 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L05 (P1, A3) 5,464 photos, 828 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L04 (P1, A3) 6,272 photos, 960 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L03 (P1, A3) 7,411 photos, 1,107 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L02 (P1, A3) 9,309 photos, 1,345 members
- Karneval Inernational 1,034 photos, 52 members
- Festivity, events and celebrations (post 1,comm.3 with comment c 404 photos, 137 members
- ! * Carnival masks and all other - Post 1 Comment 2 611 photos, 85 members
- Venice Carnival 17,388 photos, 1,064 members
- Die Welt der Masken und Kostüme - The world of masks and costum 4,692 photos, 271 members
- Photographs of Italy 291,554 photos, 12,650 members
- Venice 93,805 photos, 8,635 members
- The Elite Gallery AOI (Admin Invite) (Post 1-Award & Fave 3) 11,378 photos, 2,183 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 15,921 members
- B&W Viva la Vida! (P1 - A5) June Monthly Contest. OPEN 16,234 photos, 1,420 members
- BLUE - Level No. 4 (Post 1, Award 4) 61,895 photos, 6,666 members
- GREEN - Level No. 3 (Post 1, Award 4) 84,074 photos, 7,485 members
- ! !^Into Your Heart" Post 1 AWARD/FAV3 New Codes 8,221 photos, 729 members
- YELLOW - Level No. 2 (Post 1, Award 4) 123,655 photos, 8,721 members
- "// Simply..... Beautiful \\ POST 1 / C2/FAV2 36,594 photos, 1,383 members
- *ESSENCE OF NATURE* [ Pos 1 / Awards 3 / No People ] 40,011 photos, 3,215 members
- ! !^Make Me Wonder LEVEL1" P1 Awa/FAVES 3 NEW CODES PLS 14,098 photos, 993 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 440,463 photos, 95,328 members
- 10+ Faves (10-24): P1, aw & fav 2 on the 2 newest pages 17,149 photos, 6,298 members
- FRIENDS FOREVER (POST 1 AWARD 5) SWEEPER ACTIVE!!! 40,865 photos, 3,084 members
- VISIONARY ARTS GALLERY 3 Elite (P1-A3) Step 3 22,759 photos, 1,846 members
- VISIONARY ARTS GALLERY 2 Platinum & Gold (P1: A5) Step 2 32,469 photos, 2,635 members
- "The Best of Beautiful Earth'' ~ NO PEOPLE (P1-A4) ~ Level II 34,738 photos, 3,520 members
- MASTER GOLDEN AWARD LOST con T - PERDIDOS SWEEPER 1,960 photos, 442 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 7) 9,357 photos, 2,264 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 6) 13,499 photos, 2,760 members
- Chariots of Artists ~ Post 1 / Award 4 No Flowers / No Pets and 195,539 photos, 9,289 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 5) 17,152 photos, 3,155 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 4) 22,597 photos, 3,652 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 3) 32,208 photos, 4,333 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 2) 52,235 photos, 5,417 members
- City and Architecture 11,854 photos, 1,394 members
"Realmente me encantan tus fotografias, tienes un don especial para los retratos, sabes sacar cosas de la gente, las miradas, los gestos, las sonrisas.. seguro que transmites confianza y eso se refleja en tus fotos, mi más sincera enhorabuena, me da un poco de envidia eso de viajar y conocer gente tan diferente en cuanto vestimenta, costumbres y color, hay tanto color por todas partes!, de nuevo felicidadesy gracias por compartir tu trabajo con todos nosotros"
23rd February, 2011
Toms Corner Photography says:
"Irene, I am so inspired by your capture of the human element in your photographs. You not only provide an insight into the culture, but a snapshot of the moment for your subjects, and a capture of the soul of your subject. This can only be accomplished with an intimate sense of trust with your subject, and is a reflection of your own character. You, are an incredible photographer, and surely an incredible human being. My life is richer for you sharing your experiences and moments in your life..."
19th April, 2011
Mario Izquierdo says:
"Tu trabajo consigue hacer cercano aquello que Occidente tiene olvidado. Llenas de vida situaciones que la sociedad considera una masa sin sentimientos. Gracias!"
31st August, 2009
## angelandim ## says:
"###Hi, Iris, I'm not a photographer I am passionate about art and his work and you, impressed me by their sensitivity to "read" through the photograph of the people soul .To me the most impressive photo I've seen on flickr was"Mystery"[ http:/ / www.flickr.com/ph... @ N02/3566621745/in/set-72157618742889657/].I can not forget that you look at this brilliantly captured.Thank u very much for this###"
20th September, 2009
"To take a look through Irene's Photostream is to take a lesson in how to capture a moment and make it special. Her portraits really do connect with the viewer capturing an element of their character with dignity and soul.
Her wildlife photographs are more than documentary, they have life and her unique way adds depth to the image.
My favourite image without a doubt, has to be The Crucial Catch. A scene which is probably unchaged for centuries, but here it is on the screen depicting the very escence of survival at its rawest edge.
Congratulations on a most wonderful portfolio."
24th September, 2009
Ricardo Inada says:
"Thanks for sharing these beautiful images, Irene - congrats !!"
1st October, 2009
"Irene: You are a very original and outstanding artist!"
9th October, 2009
"Iris is one of the best Flickr photographer to watch.."
5th November, 2009
"Let me state that I don’t usually write testimonials on Flick, this is probably my second or third in three years.
A while back I spent a year in Nigeria so consider myself reasonably familiar with the country and its peoples. On few occasions I tried to get this close and personal with the locals but my attempts pale in insignificance with this most wonderful collection of images. Perhaps it is natural empathy of a female linked with keen eye that gave us this first rate collection.
Please let me know if you ever publish a book I would be pleased to acquire a copy - not 417 joke."
18th July, 2010
Vincenzo D'Ortenzio says:
"Oggi ho avuto l'immenso piacere di scoprire Iris...
una grande fotografa."
28th April, 2009
- Irene Becker
- February 2009
- Originally from Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Budapest (when not in Naija or Serbia ), Hungary
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- website (work in progress)