Culture , travel and doucumentary freelance photographer based in Budapest, Hungary.
Degree earned at Academy of Arts - University of Novi Sad.
All of my photographs are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. They may not be used or reproduced in any way without my explicit written permission.
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L10 (P1, A3) 2,728 photos, 427 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L09 (P1, A3) 3,013 photos, 446 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L08 (P1, A3) 3,344 photos, 510 members
- "Executive Members of Beautiful Earth'' ~(P1-A4) ~Level III 15,794 photos, 2,311 members
- *imagines et phantasmata* (P1~2 / AW+FAV2) INVITE ONLY 68,542 photos, 1,983 members
- Venezia - Venice 84,799 photos, 6,834 members
- ''^Bell' Italia (geotag-post.1; comm 2 ) 21,571 photos, 1,506 members
- VENETO (Italy) 38,203 photos, 1,966 members
- "Chris of the World Gallery" ~ (P1/A4) Admin Invite Only ~ 11,296 photos, 961 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L07 (P1, A3) 3,713 photos, 577 members
- Images On Blue 8,505 photos, 1,989 members
- artistic black and white (post 1, award on 3 - sweeper on) 3,065 photos, 468 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L06 (P1, A3) 4,193 photos, 659 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L01 (P1, A3) 12,643 photos, 1,741 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L05 (P1, A3) 4,713 photos, 755 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L04 (P1, A3) 5,409 photos, 876 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L03 (P1, A3) 6,390 photos, 1,009 members
- VIGILANT PHOTOGRAPHERS UNITE L02 (P1, A3) 7,939 photos, 1,232 members
- Karneval Inernational 1,034 photos, 52 members
- Festivity postcards (post 1,comm.3 with comment code! SWEEPER ON 399 photos, 138 members
- ! * Carnival masks and all other - Post 1 Comment 2 584 photos, 87 members
- Venice Carnival 17,364 photos, 1,062 members
- Die Welt der Masken und Kostüme - The world of masks and costum 4,312 photos, 259 members
- Photographs of Italy 289,251 photos, 12,586 members
- Venice 93,541 photos, 8,583 members
- The Elite Gallery AOI (Admin Invite) (Post 1-Award & Fave 3) 11,307 photos, 2,174 members
- Getty Images on Flickr 0 photos, 15,814 members
- B&W Viva la Vida! (P1 - A5) May Monthly Contest. OPEN 15,201 photos, 1,377 members
- BLUE - Level No. 4 (Post 1, Award 4) 60,927 photos, 6,612 members
- GREEN - Level No. 3 (Post 1, Award 4) 82,688 photos, 7,407 members
- ! !^Into Your Heart" Post 1 AWARD/FAV3 New Codes 8,313 photos, 730 members
- YELLOW - Level No. 2 (Post 1, Award 4) 121,182 photos, 8,633 members
- "// Simply..... Beautiful \\ POST 1 / C2/FAV2 36,058 photos, 1,366 members
- *ESSENCE OF NATURE* [ Pos 1 / Awards 3 / No People ] 39,544 photos, 3,218 members
- ! !^Make Me Wonder LEVEL1" P1 Awa/FAVES 3 NEW CODES PLS 13,730 photos, 987 members
- Getty Images Call for Artists 442,181 photos, 94,312 members
- 10+ Faves (10-24): P1, aw & fav 2 on the 2 newest pages 17,307 photos, 6,308 members
- "Best Ever Group" ~~~ Com 3 ~~~ NO PEOPLE 11,102 photos, 1,303 members
- FRIENDS FOREVER (POST 1 AWARD 5) SWEEPER ACTIVE!!! 39,333 photos, 3,043 members
- VISIONARY ARTS GALLERY 3 Elite (P1-A3) Step 3 22,416 photos, 1,829 members
- VISIONARY ARTS GALLERY 2 Platinum & Gold (P1: A5) Step 2 31,974 photos, 2,615 members
- "The Best of Beautiful Earth'' ~ NO PEOPLE (P1-A4) ~ Level II 33,731 photos, 3,451 members
- MASTER GOLDEN AWARD LOST con T - PERDIDOS SWEEPER 1,938 photos, 439 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 7) 9,780 photos, 2,347 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 6) 14,091 photos, 2,857 members
- Chariots of Artists ~ Post 1 / Award 4 194,747 photos, 9,306 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 5) 17,826 photos, 3,256 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 4) 23,571 photos, 3,765 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 3) 33,646 photos, 4,450 members
- Chariots of Artists (Level 2) 54,152 photos, 5,531 members
"Realmente me encantan tus fotografias, tienes un don especial para los retratos, sabes sacar cosas de la gente, las miradas, los gestos, las sonrisas.. seguro que transmites confianza y eso se refleja en tus fotos, mi más sincera enhorabuena, me da un poco de envidia eso de viajar y conocer gente tan diferente en cuanto vestimenta, costumbres y color, hay tanto color por todas partes!, de nuevo felicidadesy gracias por compartir tu trabajo con todos nosotros"
23rd February, 2011
Toms Corner Photography says:
"Irene, I am so inspired by your capture of the human element in your photographs. You not only provide an insight into the culture, but a snapshot of the moment for your subjects, and a capture of the soul of your subject. This can only be accomplished with an intimate sense of trust with your subject, and is a reflection of your own character. You, are an incredible photographer, and surely an incredible human being. My life is richer for you sharing your experiences and moments in your life..."
19th April, 2011
Mario Izquierdo says:
"Tu trabajo consigue hacer cercano aquello que Occidente tiene olvidado. Llenas de vida situaciones que la sociedad considera una masa sin sentimientos. Gracias!"
31st August, 2009
## angelandim ## says:
"###Hi, Iris, I'm not a photographer I am passionate about art and his work and you, impressed me by their sensitivity to "read" through the photograph of the people soul .To me the most impressive photo I've seen on flickr was"Mystery"[ http:/ / www.flickr.com/ph... @ N02/3566621745/in/set-72157618742889657/].I can not forget that you look at this brilliantly captured.Thank u very much for this###"
20th September, 2009
"To take a look through Irene's Photostream is to take a lesson in how to capture a moment and make it special. Her portraits really do connect with the viewer capturing an element of their character with dignity and soul.
Her wildlife photographs are more than documentary, they have life and her unique way adds depth to the image.
My favourite image without a doubt, has to be The Crucial Catch. A scene which is probably unchaged for centuries, but here it is on the screen depicting the very escence of survival at its rawest edge.
Congratulations on a most wonderful portfolio."
24th September, 2009
Ricardo Inada says:
"Thanks for sharing these beautiful images, Irene - congrats !!"
1st October, 2009
"Irene: You are a very original and outstanding artist!"
9th October, 2009
"Iris is one of the best Flickr photographer to watch.."
5th November, 2009
"Let me state that I don’t usually write testimonials on Flick, this is probably my second or third in three years.
A while back I spent a year in Nigeria so consider myself reasonably familiar with the country and its peoples. On few occasions I tried to get this close and personal with the locals but my attempts pale in insignificance with this most wonderful collection of images. Perhaps it is natural empathy of a female linked with keen eye that gave us this first rate collection.
Please let me know if you ever publish a book I would be pleased to acquire a copy - not 417 joke."
18th July, 2010
Vincenzo D'Ortenzio says:
"Oggi ho avuto l'immenso piacere di scoprire Iris...
una grande fotografa."
28th April, 2009
- Irene Becker
- February 2009
- Originally from Novi Sad (Serbia)
- Budapest (when not in Naija or Serbia ), Hungary
- I am:
- Female and Taken
- website (work in progress)